The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wild Thing: My First Impressions

Wild Thing is a new-ish (maybe 4 months?) agogo on the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza. When entering Nana, it is up by the left hand side.

This is a great place for punters who have a thing for tall slim girls. My estimate is that more than half of the girls here are over 165cm, with a few towering at >180cm with their heels on! They are also pretty slim, and the dancing is of a high standard.

When bought lady drinks, the girls are also super friendly and playful, with hands on crotch, boobs, etc. One thing I disliked was that they all wore stockings, which really isn't as nice to stroke as a young thigh!

Unfortunately, this is almost completely a coyote bar. This means that the girls do not usually get BFed, and any BFs will be high (1000 or more). This was pretty disappointing as the girls got me nice and bothered, only to refuse to get BFed!!

Conclusion: Good place to start the night, for a party with pretty, slim and tall girls, before moving on to round 2 for proper BF-ing!
Old 30-04-2014, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Baccara update

Thanks for the pix. Surprised that the fire looked like it happened during daytime. Girls now saying it will open on Wednesday, which will be busy as Thursday is a holiday. This is also right in the middle of Golden Week, one of the busiest times of the year!

Met one girl who said she was a dancer. She came right out and practically begged me to BF her. Guess the girls are losing income while the bar is partly closed. Looked like there were some customers sitting inside but dunno why.
Old 30-04-2014, 03:37 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Police at Déjà vu

2 police in uniform came in and immediately sat down. A third one went to the back of the bar and had a long talk with the mamasan before leaving. A waitress quickly went up to the 2 sitting down and waiied them. Later she brought them cola without any sign of a bill.

Wonder if this has anything to do with the Baccara fire. Was the blaze accidental? Maybe someone doesn’t like how Baccara is so popular.
Old 30-04-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

Re: Crazy House: My First Impressions

Crazy House

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
Went to Crazy House (Soi 23) for the very first time today as I've been away from BKK for a fairly long time.

I sat in the ground floor area as I glimpsed at least 2 girls I would rate 8s, and 1 potential 10. The 10 was right up my alley, super petite, no tattoos, large eyes, defined nose, all round very pretty, fair to boot, and zero fat tummy. For those into numbers, she was #80.
That’s a darn coincidence. #80 really caught my eye. She’s maybe a bit too slim for my taste but she did have a bum and boobs, so she wasn’t just a beanpole. The great thing is she didn’t seem to have any tattoos – yet. She was with a slightly tanner, also young girl.

The thing with #80 is she always looked nervous and fidgety. She often turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She wouldn’t look at me straight in the eye or give me a smile. Made me hesitate about her. I think some of the girls here are choosy about who they want to associate with.

The new girls here start out with hard bodies but after a week they’ve already started putting on weight. U gotta catch them early.

Also noticed #21. She was pudgy, like most of the girls here now, but cute.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Went to Crazy House (Soi 23) for the very first time today as I've been away from BKK for a fairly long time.

I sat in the ground floor area as I glimpsed at least 2 girls I would rate 8s, and 1 potential 10. The 10 was right up my alley, super petite, no tattoos, large eyes, defined nose, all round very pretty, fair to boot, and zero fat tummy. For those into numbers, she was #80, and my estimate is 155cm, 40kg, and low 20s. The only reason it is a potential 10 is because she could perhaps lose 0.5lbs off her bum, but that's just me being incredibly picky. I suspect work done to the nose (pretty confirm), and possibly boobs, though I'm not sure about the boobs since they were only borderline large for her petite size. Then again, girls that slim don't usually have much boobs at all.

Overall, the girls looked great, all slim to slim-ish, of varying heights from 155 to 170. This is not a great place if one is not a fan of tattoos though, as perhaps some 60-70% of the girls I saw had them. Some of them even had extensive full back tattoos.

Made friends with the mamasan, as well as one of the waiters/fixers (by offering them drinks of course), and they proceeded to bring me the aforem

Overall conclusion for Crazy House:
The venue is nice and new, and packed full of young beautiful girls. My bill for 3x whiskey cokes and 5x lady drinks was 1510, which is also par for the course. However, it perhaps reminds me of Baccara in how commercial it feels. While we all know that P4P is commercial, my personal preference is for a touch of GFE, false or otherwise (who cares!). Will I repeat? I will certainly bring friends here as Crazy House looks to join the ranks of Baccara and Rainbow4 as one of the top agogos in BKK, but the style isn't for me personally.

My conclusion. CH is not close to joing the ranks of Bacc. or Rainbow 4.

It is more in the ranks of Rain. 3........lol. Its just another bar-maybe the smoking is y guys rate it highly.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Wild Thing: My First Impressions

Quote:
Wild Thing is a new-ish (maybe 4 months?) agogo on the 3rd floor of Nana Plaza. When entering Nana, it is up by the left hand side.

This is a great place for punters who have a thing for tall slim girls. My estimate is that more than half of the girls here are over 165cm, with a few towering at >180cm with their heels on! They are also pretty slim, and the dancing is of a high standard.

When bought lady drinks, the girls are also super friendly and playful, with hands on crotch, boobs, etc. One thing I disliked was that they all wore stockings, which really isn't as nice to stroke as a young thigh!

Unfortunately, this is almost completely a coyote bar. This means that the girls do not usually get BFed, and any BFs will be high (1000 or more). This was pretty disappointing as the girls got me nice and bothered, only to refuse to get BFed!!

Conclusion: Good place to start the night, for a party with pretty, slim and tall girls, before moving on to round 2 for proper BF-ing!
My conclusion. dont waste your time going here.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Lots of ippuns due to golden week holidays-but lot s of sad girls.....lol. The guys are just not barfining.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

went ted99 on 28/apr
maybe is thai pay day damn crowded
heng get papasan lek to get me 1 syt
settle for ST than neg for LT while in room
Old 02-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
went ted99 on 28/apr
U very the goot leh..... Next time bring newbie me go....
Old 02-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Haha yeah, #80 is pretty, but like I said, was a complete ice queen after she was called down for me. Ah well, like I said, Crazy House was only so so for me, girls are pretty enough, but my BF experience was super forgettable. But good enough to include as part of the Soi Cowboy bar crawl if one a night out with a group of guys (but probably not if on a solo dedicated hunt!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Crazy House

That’s a darn coincidence. #80 really caught my eye. She’s maybe a bit too slim for my taste but she did have a bum and boobs, so she wasn’t just a beanpole. The great thing is she didn’t seem to have any tattoos – yet. She was with a slightly tanner, also young girl.

The thing with #80 is she always looked nervous and fidgety. She often turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. She wouldn’t look at me straight in the eye or give me a smile. Made me hesitate about her. I think some of the girls here are choosy about who they want to associate with.

The new girls here start out with hard bodies but after a week they’ve already started putting on weight. U gotta catch them early.

Also noticed #21. She was pudgy, like most of the girls here now, but cute.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U very the goot leh..... Next time bring newbie me go....
tot u the one one who bring me there few yr back
now u demoted to newbies har
Old 04-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tot u the one one who bring me there few yr back
now u demoted to newbies har
Did I???
Old 05-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
went ted99 on 28/apr
maybe is thai pay day damn crowded
heng get papasan lek to get me 1 syt
settle for ST than neg for LT while in room
tedd99 more preferable is it still 1800 St, 2500 LT?
Old 05-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
tedd99 more preferable is it still 1800 St, 2500 LT?
I should think so! Hope prices not go up... plz newbies not spoil market!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Did I???
o-mee-tou-fo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread