The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Antivoodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Clipper Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Last march i also heard similar "raids" and arrested and even closing of clipper hotel in end when i reached cp end march verified is fake news... That time someone also said reliable source..with no details provided ...
Can check what is the situation there now? Heard from friends advised me not to go as most shops are closed
Old 28-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
This kind of lanchiao attitude! Hope you didn't support her.

I paid slightly under previous KTV prices for all the girls last trip, they seemed happy enough. Didn't lowball them, but say paid 1k instead of the old 1.2-1.4/5 etc
Ya lol..no business liao still wan the old golden days price...ask them keep on waiting lol
Old 28-04-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

I paid all below market rates. All the girls very happy and still keep asking me when is my next trip
Old 29-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:

I paid slightly under previous KTV prices for all the girls last trip, they seemed happy enough. Didn't lowball them, but say paid 1k instead of the old 1.2-1.4/5 etc
hahaha agreed bro ... i rem her cat is 1.3k ... personally I dont mind paying same .... if they argree lower of coz better

still contemplating if i shld go sz and call previous ktv gals over....
Old 29-04-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not too sure about CP and the rest....

But i just had some fun from where i stayed in GZ.

Any bro interested....pm me.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
laodi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some gals still waiting for 518. let see if there will be hope. maybe some light at end of tunnel.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antivoodoo View Post
Can check what is the situation there now? Heard from friends advised me not to go as most shops are closed
Ktvs and sauna closed, playability lesser than before raids... Body massage not available only foot massage...quality of girls also lesser to choose from and also rates more than before if u got thru some agents / mami who jacked up prices ... So in that sense ur friends are right to advise u dun go dongguan yet ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 29-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

That's the right move bro. !

For those with the contacts we should not be played high ball by them.

Unfortunately for those going thru agents then mummies then probably sub mummies then MM have to feed the whole food chain.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosiami View Post
Not too sure about CP and the rest....

But i just had some fun from where i stayed in GZ.

Any bro interested....pm me.
So nice of you.

This sure useful for bros passing by GZ.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antivoodoo View Post
Did you asked what shop are closed ?

What shops is he referring to ?

all shops are "open" in general except fuck shop.

Is been like this since the Yanda

I am going to CP and CA in May.

I can still have my fun even the fuck shop is closed.

just need to pre-plan

Regards
Old 29-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Famous meat shop: Boton steak shop closed lol maybe his frens referring those shops...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 29-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Famous meat shop: Boton steak shop closed lol maybe his frens referring those shops...
Haha, yup

Must probe further to understand better what really it meant

Cannot assume and jump the gun

Regards
Old 29-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

My advice is that if you looking for cheaper priced gals, look for the gals directly... most likely it will be cheaper than what they normally ask for...

A mummy was telling me that some agent work with him quote a 400 gal at 2500 overnight. mummy earn 500, agent earn another 500, gal get 1500.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
My advice is that if you looking for cheaper priced gals, look for the gals directly... most likely it will be cheaper than what they normally ask for...

A mummy was telling me that some agent work with him quote a 400 gal at 2500 overnight. mummy earn 500, agent earn another 500, gal get 1500.
You are totally correct

Regards
Old 29-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros. Any of u know whether which footie has 采耳 in beijing. Ask a few footie here. They say this type not popular in beijing. Its more popular in guangzhou and shenzhen. Am staying near wangfujing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread