The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 22-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi brothers, I am heading to Beijing soon. Does any brother have any recommendation of a good massage place with a nice juagen and some good teasing? Thanks.
Old 22-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
motionalGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
Hi brothers, I am heading to Beijing soon. Does any brother have any recommendation of a good massage place with a nice juagen and some good teasing? Thanks.
Well, you'd better tell us where are you going to stay cuz, you know, Beijing is a large city and it will be quite inconvenient for you to go to a good MP located in Beijing Chaoyang District when your hotel is in Beijing Dongcheng District or elsewhere.
Old 22-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beijinglily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi I am lily. Thank you for your support and trust. In recently we have some new part-time girls from northeast of china and Hunan province. They are working at Beijing such as office lady or students and Plane Model. For detail information please phone us via 13552885100.
(Look forward to your call)

If you are stay at Shanghai; Dalian or Tianjin please phone us also we could offer service be at your side.

Please visit our website: http://beijinglily.net
Old 26-04-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacker View Post
Just came back from Beijing, weather is fantastic not too hot and not too cold. Went to clubs near Beijing Univeristy area, realised alot of university girls are out doing part time. Get to know a girl call Xiao Ai. She is young and sweet looking, paid her 1500rmb for the whole night. As she needs $$ to study hence decided to post her contact here. For those who looking for GFE not professional can contact her, she got friends too believe all university girls.

Name: Xiao Ai
Cost: 700rmb per shot / overnight 1500rmb
HP:13718795348
Can let us know,the clubs name and address pls?
Old 27-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sweetlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Can let us know,the clubs name and address pls?
Hi, I'm going to Beijing in two weeks. I also hope to know the club name and address. Thank you very much!
Old 27-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motionalGT View Post
Well, you'd better tell us where are you going to stay cuz, you know, Beijing is a large city and it will be quite inconvenient for you to go to a good MP located in Beijing Chaoyang District when your hotel is in Beijing Dongcheng District or elsewhere.
Hi brother, I am going to stay in Wangfujing

thanks for your help and guidance in advance.
Old 27-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphites View Post
Hi brother, I am going to stay in Wangfujing

thanks for your help and guidance in advance.
If you are staying in Wangfujing best to read about the scams on this and other boards.

Teltel
Old 28-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I will be in Beijing so is there a place like geylang I can go in Beijing freelancer student hang out there and anybody know Beijing well
Old 28-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

So far I did not hear of place that is like Gaylang. You can go to Maggies or the discos in Sanlitun. All are hit or miss. Hope this helps.
Old 29-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotarrow1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
bro,
i stay at Radisson Blu at Chaoyang. Any good MP around?
Thank you.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotarrow1 View Post
bro,
i stay at Radisson Blu at Chaoyang. Any good MP around?
Thank you.
Jiangnan Lavipeditum is about 6 kilometers away from your hotel. It offers Happy ending massage. water spa massage for 488 RMB which includes a BJ. Address: 15,Lingtongguan,Yong anli middle Street, Chaoyang District (you can find it on google map). BTW, you can check others' reviews of it on Beijing Happy Massage.
Old 29-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros. Any of u know whether which footie has 采耳 in beijing. Ask a few footie here. They say this type not popular in beijing. Its more popular in guangzhou and shenzhen. Am staying near wangfujing
Old 30-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One night in Beijing (or two)

First night
Was in town recently. From the research from the follow brothers, it seems like a visit to Lemon Tree is a must. Bianca is a must visit. Place was easy enough to find. Weather in spring is very cooling. The Soho area a charm to walk around. Greeted warmly by Bianca and she appeared surprised (WTF, i did make an appointment). I asked if Victoria and Candy were in and she said yes in the smses,...and only Candy was in anyway, and Candy was serving a customer. But well, I was more than happy to hang around with Bianca. She was really friendly, chatty, from the business, to learning ENglish and more, practically like a mamasan / or even hostess kind of setting and time passed really quickly and Candy was done and ready soon. There was another girl called Lina who wasn't as much a looker as Candy, hence the choice was clear with the forummers voting overwhelmingly for Candy. Candy is really short, say 158 or so, nice body, cup a, tight, massage wasn't as strong as i'd like, teasing was well done, think there was some chemistry, BJ was done well, managed to take off her panties, painting, 69, lovely shaven hole,heavenly,willing to please, wet, panting, could last all night.......1000rmb quite worth it

night 2
contacted a xiao ai from a contact here,seems like she's an agent instead. v slow in replies, damn BS a lot too, showed a few pictures, hardly reply my questions, ticked her off

aonother contact was an amy/crystal, supposedly some university student from what's stated here, turned out to be another agent, this one zero pictures, damn LL, just describe what i like and she'll send a corresponding one. turned out a disaster, think 35yo (much older than me), even she was really shocked and embarrassed too when she saw me..saying that i was too young), short, not cute at all, body is ....OMG>. i was so pissed at amy/crystal, LL felt sorry to send this lady back for 100RMB.

final whack at the bat: BeijingLily, her site is good, replies fast, girls on hand , some she has images, some she doenst..at least she was upfront about it. picked a girl called Ding Ding. within 30mins, she's there. looked like the image at least...pretty, but again..short ( i asked for TALL GIRLS>>>). this one 160 max (but petite gals good at being carried up and banged). good big B to small C, 22 yo, quite GFE, good shower, v willing to please, good service overall, v tight, not a time watched, TCSS afterwards. great 700 spent (no need extras).

Hotel stayed: HOtel Regal at 45 Wang Fu Jin. Only ~833 RMb for 2 nights. walkable to Wang fu jin central (their orchard road), a couple of MTR stops to GuoMao (Bianca/ Lemon Tree's location). superb value. i'd rate a good 4* in SG's terms,)

Overall a good two nights in Beijing.

HOpe informatio above is helpful to follow bros
Old 01-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hotarrow1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Jiangnan Lavipeditum is about 6 kilometers away from your hotel. It offers Happy ending massage. water spa massage for 488 RMB which includes a BJ. Address: 15,Lingtongguan,Yong anli middle Street, Chaoyang District (you can find it on google map). BTW, you can check others' reviews of it on Beijing Happy Massage.
Thanks bro.
Reccee around hotel, along the main road Zhujiazhuan West st, saw a few MP.
Went into a 'barber shop'. A pretty lady quoted 50Yuan for 30 mins massage. She led me into a small room, once door closed she offered "ta pau jian" (big health package) for 300 Yuan.
Took a closer look, her lips seems like got blisters. (sign of STD?)

Quickly pretend got incoming call and excuse myself. Cabut like kena dogs chasing behind.

Found another MP at same road, walked down the stairs and asked for body to body massage. The OKT said 'wo man shi zheng kui tek ang mo"
(we do legal massage)

KNN... walked until legs want to break. Finally ended with Blind Man foot massage for 40 Yuan
Old 07-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotarrow1 View Post
Thanks bro.
Reccee around hotel, along the main road Zhujiazhuan West st, saw a few MP.
Went into a 'barber shop'. A pretty lady quoted 50Yuan for 30 mins massage. She led me into a small room, once door closed she offered "ta pau jian" (big health package) for 300 Yuan.
Took a closer look, her lips seems like got blisters. (sign of STD?)

Quickly pretend got incoming call and excuse myself. Cabut like kena dogs chasing behind.

Found another MP at same road, walked down the stairs and asked for body to body massage. The OKT said 'wo man shi zheng kui tek ang mo"
(we do legal massage)

KNN... walked until legs want to break. Finally ended with Blind Man foot massage for 40 Yuan
Sorry to hear your terrible experience, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1