The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Unfortunately I'll not be in Bangkok this month.
Since you're retired in Bangkok permanently there'll be plenty of opportunities.
Stay tune to my postings and signature for future Bangkok G-Club outings.

Hooray to the most humsup G-Club aka high class Agogo Bar The PIMP!
555555...yup Tony bro.....hamsump place for hamsup guy like me...
Old 22-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
what did you get at the end of the night?
Old 22-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Her wet panty..55555
Old 30-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Went to Rainbow 4 today.

The management seems to be getting more desperate to rip off customers.
Ordered a Heineken beer and the waitress will now only serve you a glass of beer and some even demanded you to pay that 155 baht on the spot for a glass of beer.
Rainbow 4 don't serve bottle beer anymore. In fact you don't even know which brand of beer you are being served unless you can really taste the difference.

I believe all other Rainbow joints could be following the same way of serving beer as well.
You ended up paying more for a glass instead of the bottle. I see lesser gals being bar fined as compared to previous times. Never ask the price but i think the gals will charge you high price for ST and also lady drinks.

Bkk agogo bars is getting more expensive every quarterly.
Old 30-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Went to Rainbow 4 today.

The management seems to be getting more desperate to rip off customers.
Ordered a Heineken beer and the waitress will now only serve you a glass of beer and some even demanded you to pay that 155 baht on the spot for a glass of beer.
Rainbow 4 don't serve bottle beer anymore. In fact you don't even know which brand of beer you are being served unless you can really taste the difference.

Probably because bars are not supposed to serve alcohol today til midnight sunday due to the senate elections.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
subaru22b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, anyone has The Pimp papasan ctc to intro? Going there with another fren on the 15th. Can Share? Pls pm me thks!
Old 07-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru22b View Post
Hello, anyone has The Pimp papasan ctc to intro? Going there with another fren on the 15th. Can Share? Pls pm me thks!
Just walk in with 1 stack of THB....
Old 07-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Get blue balls.

G-Club is not for everyone.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Monsieur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Probably because bars are not supposed to serve alcohol today til midnight sunday due to the senate elections.
Probably.
Happened to me in several bars/gogo at that time.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently visited and took out one of my regulars Cherry. Amazing SYT - white skin, tight body, cute face. Photo available at:
http://raku2.tv/?p=13622

I think number is 159. Very accommodating, and great English means total GFE.
Old 29-04-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Baccara

Baccara on Soi Cowboy is closed! The lites are on but no people inside. U can still sit and drink outside, but the number of girls is very limited. It may reopen in about a week.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Went down to Chats on my last night in Thailand. The place still looks and smells the same after so many years maybe that's what some people like - a familiar place to come home to?

Bro S glaab baan leaw (sorry next time we do that g club thingy if fated) and another bro went MIA. So I managed to contact 2 old timers stationed in Bangkok for a nostalgic trip back in time.

We reached about 10pm and place was already crowded. My fav mamasan still working there and best thing still recognized me! She managed to find a nice table near the stage where 2 SYTs where doing the Patong 2 step shuffle. We all knew that Friday night girls in short supply coz all the local mongers were out so quickly asked MMS to bring some girls to intro after ordering our drinks & some finger food.

She came back with 3 girls from out of town. Can't remember which province above the din. Hearing is suffering from too much AGG music over the years. SYT uni students - now is best time for fresh country girls coz the unis in Thailand are having a super long holiday until June coz of the AEC. I still dun quite understand what has their school holidays got to do with the AEC but what the heck! It means those up-country uni SYTs will be hanging around Bangkok longer!

Chats is one of those places that no matter what economic or political situation their business is always good. Slowly we warmed up to each other and as all of us drank more the inhibitions gave way. All 3 of us decided to "check bin" and take out our girls before calling it a night around 1am.

Whole night plus ST at nearby hotel costs me slightly less than BHT3,000. Now thats what I call real "bang for your bahts"! This place u need to speak Thai reasonably well but don't let that stop you from having fun! As they say YOLO!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 29-04-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

[IMG]www.flickr.com/photos/9106765@N06/14056413201/[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Baccara

Baccara on Soi Cowboy is closed! The lites are on but no people inside. U can still sit and drink outside, but the number of girls is very limited. It may reopen in about a week.
Old 29-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Apparently the place caught fire last night but seems like nobody was hurt!

Baccara Fire
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9106765@N06/14056413201/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/910676...0476/lightbox/
Old 29-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Crazy House: My First Impressions

Went to Crazy House (Soi 23) for the very first time today as I've been away from BKK for a fairly long time.

I sat in the ground floor area as I glimpsed at least 2 girls I would rate 8s, and 1 potential 10. The 10 was right up my alley, super petite, no tattoos, large eyes, defined nose, all round very pretty, fair to boot, and zero fat tummy. For those into numbers, she was #80, and my estimate is 155cm, 40kg, and low 20s. The only reason it is a potential 10 is because she could perhaps lose 0.5lbs off her bum, but that's just me being incredibly picky. I suspect work done to the nose (pretty confirm), and possibly boobs, though I'm not sure about the boobs since they were only borderline large for her petite size. Then again, girls that slim don't usually have much boobs at all.

Overall, the girls looked great, all slim to slim-ish, of varying heights from 155 to 170. This is not a great place if one is not a fan of tattoos though, as perhaps some 60-70% of the girls I saw had them. Some of them even had extensive full back tattoos.

Made friends with the mamasan, as well as one of the waiters/fixers (by offering them drinks of course), and they proceeded to bring me the aforementioned ~10. Disaster! She was still gorgeous up close, and slim as can be, BUT was ice cold. Nary a smile, just a polite hello, what is your name, followed by quietly sitting and sipping her cola. 10 minutes of boredom ensued, and I was glad to see her back on stage. Definitely not BF material, though she remained a delight (fully nude and all) on stage.

Well, mai pen rai, despatched the mamasan to pick me another petite girl, and she showed up with another. Dyed red hair, not so fair, but still petite of course. Perhaps 1 shade less petite than #80, but definitely nothing to complain about whatsoever! My estimate is perhaps 155/43.

This was great, and I BFed for ST. This was another somewhat unpleasant surprise, as the mamasan asked for 3500 incl BF, which was pretty high in my opinion. I laughed, and the price immediately dropped to 3000 incl BF, which while still not cheap for BKK, closer to acceptability. Besides, I was distracted with a super slim stark naked 18-year-old bouncing on my lap!

Unfortunately, back in the room, she was a total starfish. Cursory BJ, and not particularly responsive sex. I soldiered on of course, and focused on the naughty feelings of "pillaging" an 18-year-old, and she was on her way after no more than an hour in my room tops. Very oddly, she loosened up after, chatting, using Google Translate (which is spectacular for those who haven't used it yet), etc, before hardening up and hitting me up for "taxi fare". I just wanted to goto bed at this point, and passed her 100 and sent her on her way.

Overall conclusion for Crazy House:
The venue is nice and new, and packed full of young beautiful girls. My bill for 3x whiskey cokes and 5x lady drinks was 1510, which is also par for the course. However, it perhaps reminds me of Baccara in how commercial it feels. While we all know that P4P is commercial, my personal preference is for a touch of GFE, false or otherwise (who cares!). Will I repeat? I will certainly bring friends here as Crazy House looks to join the ranks of Baccara and Rainbow4 as one of the top agogos in BKK, but the style isn't for me personally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread