The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
^ Thanks bro nono for the answer.
What I meant was I already have a booking with Biz hotel and wanting to stick to it, rather than changing to Hana to save some cash haha
Biz hotel has nice hangout place at rooftop. 11st floor.. be sure to check it out.. close at 12midnight..
Old 31-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
You want saloon with pretty girls?
I had a small list in my mind already. Just that this particular salon in Citywalk are operated by a group of SYT Indon Chinese girls, which is something i don't have in my list..

Anyway will be looking forward to your recommendations

My list of salons (CLEAN) consist of the following:

1) 1 X long hair with some highlight SYT/GND/fair Indonesian girl with 10% English level, per cut, wash, hair tonic + free head massage for 40k or 50k cant remember.. (I cut my hair once a month..)

2) 2 X Middle-Late 20 Indon Chinese girls with "considerably expensive price in batam term" (behind relax that row of shop-houses)

3) 1 X Hot Mama look Indon Chinese girl with "slight above average price" (among that row of shop-houses opposite central point towards Siga Building)

4) 1 Lot X Super friendly old couple Indon Chinese, per cut, wash, hair tonic + head massage for 40k to 60k cant remember.. (first row of shop-houses after exiting NED towards Instar Hotel direction.

I'm keeping the location of salon number 1 as a secret first for now..
Old 31-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Today, 5 of us horny dicks squeezed into a sedan and went to about 8 joints viewing the available ceweks. From sunny day to heavy rain, we took about 2.5 hours to make our dicks have a warm hole for the night. Kudos to bro Nono who ensured we had our ceweks before booking his, just to make sure that our choices don't clash.
Weather is surprisingly cooling as compared to Sillypore. (since it rains but i guess it doesnt affect us much)

Sorry for getting you guys squashed into one vehicle,hehehe...taking so much time to pick the "right" girl can be rather tiring,isnt it? But the effort is well-worth and you can see the ultimate result the next day. The thing is, i still cannot "fortune-tell" which girl will be coughing at night and which one wont by just looking.

1. Girls playing with their mobile phone is out for me.

2. Girls who have multiple smart phones beside her sitting area is out for me.

3. Girls that make no effort to have eye contact with me is also out.

4. Girls that sneer at me are out.

5. Girls that do not show interest in me when i am looking at her are also out.

I bookmarked at least one girl in every joint i visited.So at that point after visiting 7 to 8 joints,i already have nearly 10 girls in mind. If there is a clash,i will just pick another one.

More importantly,nearly every guy in the group picked a girl from a different place which also helps me in my information collection. I already have my own rating of the best to the worst from the different booking joints.

Quote:
After we settled our ceweks booking, we head off to PAS Massage for a relaxing massage. Specials were available, although my masseuse didn't even try to tempt me to take it up. Disappointed cos mine is a pretty syt who I'm looking forward to having at least a hj. No teasing, no goem question prompting, and rushing to end the massage cos the others were already done. Too bad.
I found a new place which may not be exactly new when you guys were away,hehehe...if there is a chance to join my trip/s again i will intro you all to that "new place". The place has Indo Thai concept which looks clean from the outside,but...well,you know,i know la....lol. Its also within walking distance to where we stayed too. Not Relax Massage,Linda Massage,Indo Rasa,Bridge Massage or Kings hor,hehehe...

Close by enough.

Quote:
Booking ceweks were delivered at about 6pm. Most of us had our first round away. I'm way more satisfied with my cewek that I immediately told her I'm extending her booking for another day.

I kind of like bro M's "Incredible Girl" tho,hehehe...which has an ass so big and super ultra curvy that i think it can hold a glass of red wine w/o falling off,hehehe...

According to bro M,service-wise also way above average.

Quote:
Dinner is at Warung Ibu Joko. Much had been mentioned about this place in the last weeks. Basically, this place is just next to Hotel Lai Lai and serves Sudanese food at local price. We only made it there at 8pm and I'm surprised that it's still opened at this hour. Total bill is about 200,000 for 5 guys plus driver.
The place closed at 9pm if i dont remember wrong,so i believe we can still eat around 8pm. (i did a bit of homework online before going) There was no crowd too,hehehe...which i like. The thing that surprise me is our taxi driver were advising against this place saying the food has been cooked since noon time etc etc. In case it is closed,i still have other places in mind. (i always have Plan B)

I would rate the food there 8/10 from a "eat to live" point of view. The food just makes me wants to keep eating and eating and eating and eating. The satay,i tried...its the BEST i ever had in Batam. I have tried satays from several food stores in Batam during my last 17 trips,none come close to those in Sillypore. But this food place's satay is comparable with those in Sillypore if not better. That’s what I called GOOD TASTING FOOD in heaven made on earth (a down to earth food).

A very good choice on food for those staying around the area of Goodway Hotel,Harmoni,Lai Lai and Batams Star. And i can eat those food on a daily basis.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 31-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I had a small list in my mind already. Just that this particular salon in Citywalk are operated by a group of SYT Indon Chinese girls, which is something i don't have in my list..

Anyway will be looking forward to your recommendations

My list of salons (CLEAN) consist of the following:

1) 1 X long hair with some highlight SYT/GND/fair Indonesian girl with 10% English level, per cut, wash, hair tonic + free head massage for 40k or 50k cant remember.. (I cut my hair once a month..)

2) 2 X Middle-Late 20 Indon Chinese girls with "considerably expensive price in batam term" (behind relax that row of shop-houses)

3) 1 X Hot Mama look Indon Chinese girl with "slight above average price" (among that row of shop-houses opposite central point towards Siga Building)

4) 1 Lot X Super friendly old couple Indon Chinese, per cut, wash, hair tonic + head massage for 40k to 60k cant remember.. (first row of shop-houses after exiting NED towards Instar Hotel direction.

I'm keeping the location of salon number 1 as a secret first for now..

>> Salon name 'The Colour' or just simply 'Colour'.. this is my regular place.. quite number of friendly staff.. i think i may know which hot mama you're referring too..

Thanks for the list anyway.. looks like another series of place need to venture.. too bad, my hairs grow slow.. kinda wish it grow fast now...
Old 31-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not Relax Massage,Linda Massage,Indo Rasa,Bridge Massage or Kings hor,hehehe...
I think i know where..

If its the place i'm thinking about, the price for massage kinda high in batam term i feel..

Always walked past this shop and the masseurs i had seen so far are over 6.5 and under 30..

Bad point is, it seems quite popular with the families and couples..

I shall try it over the weekend.. Hopefully
Old 31-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
looks like another series of place need to venture.. too bad, my hairs grow slow.. kinda wish it grow fast now...
Hope batam will have those salon cum bbbj theme shop in HCM soon

**Actually have in a sense that some salons located beside booking joint also have girls for booking, perhaps a round of haircut + wash and BBBJ at the room upstairs at ST price?
Old 31-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope batam will have those salon cum bbbj theme shop in HCM soon

**Actually have in a sense that some salons located beside booking joint also have girls for booking, perhaps a round of haircut + wash and BBBJ at the room upstairs at ST price?
If have, I would be the first to pay a visit

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If its the place i'm thinking about, that place the price for massage kinda high in batam term i feel..

Always walked pass this shop and the masseurs there i had seen are over 6.5 and under 30..
Wah! You so fast found that place liao!!!

Yes,they are kind of pricey in indo term but when i compare with the pricing with Indo Thai and Sports Massage,i think they are at comparable pricing. Best thing is the part that i may or may not get special service (which i think mostly they will have),hehehe...i always starts with foot reflexology. I do have a small gout issue,and this masseur happen to work well on it,so i am kind of grateful to her and will be returning to that place. 130k/hr for Foot reflexology tho,comparing with Kings massage's 90k/hr (by girl) or Relax massage's 80k/hr (by man)...it is indeed VERY expensive.

150k/hr Traditional Massage
250k/1.5hr for Thai Massage
250k/1.5 hr Mix Massage (same as Indo Thai pricing)

4 hand massage for 560k/2hr

And this are non-spa room room pricing. Now that i look at it again,it is indeed VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!!!

200k/hr for Traditional Massage with Spa room (60k more for 1.5hr)
650k/2hr for 4 hand massage with Spa room (150k more for 3hrs - sounds like fun..lol)

880k for 5 hour Spa room package.
(Traditional Massage + Body scrub + Body Steam + Body Mask + Milk Bath + Freshing Face + Ear Candling + Ratus / V Treatment)

(i am typing from reading their brochure)

*i think i will just stick to the foot reflexology or basic massage...lol.

I will have the details out in my upcoming Trip Summary next week tho.

Quote:
Bad point is, it seems quite popular with the families and indian bros..

I shall try it over the weekend.. Hopefully
Families yes,i do see but indian bros...not too sure cos i didnt see any.Its on the much higher end side,so weekdays i dont really see many people patronising (i go Batam mainly on weekdays).If i dont remember wrong,3rd floor are for the ladies,2nd floor for guys or unisex...nice layout and concept tho. I would rather pay (not more) for somewhere near where i stay than to Indo Thai.

I will also be checking them out more during my next trip to Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

I have some small questions,hopefully to get some answers.

Hari Raya Puasa just past by recently,i ask about the Hari Raya green packet last year if anyone remembered,and i do know Indo Muslim do distribute green packets during Hari Raya like the Malays in Malaysia.

i just wish to know how much green packet money is being put inside the packet itself between local Indonesians to local Indonesians during the festive. Eg,how much from a father to son and mother to daughter?

Has anyone ever receive green packet in Batam or from a Muslim Indonesian before? And how much were usually in it?

No obligation to reply me tho,cos i only ask these questions out of curiosity and for knowledge purpose.

Thank you for reading.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Yeah still do and generally within the local muslim Malay population. Typically 20k rp onwards depending on his her affluence and importance of the receiver to the giver.
Old 01-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I better head to shower before taxi driver arrive,wait...i got a PM now...haiz...so much to do,and so little time...lol. Multi tasking,no chance to rest,bonk,rest,bonk...hehehe...
U must be damn busy!

Hope all's well for yr trip.

Just tht i shld drop u a thx for helping me with the arrangement wen i'm in btm.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
Permata Indah , just next to windsor- widest choice of girls among the joints we visited. The range from 800k to 1 juta is good (driver is with us, so dunno if they mark up the price) anyway the young and prettiest is only 1 juta..so is ok ..and better quality than the 1.2 juta from MM..haha
Thk u for filling in the missing end.

Just drop in to thk u for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
new berry is last stop which I got my girl at 600k..age abt 37 (found out later) but okt told me 27..what a 10 years gap. everything average, next day leaving. ask for 200k but I give her 150k for the good service..
So, u got yr girl at New berry,reading frm bro 1st class fr,i tht u took yr girl from permata.. thx again for sharing.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe...this reminds me of the experiment i am doing now with nearly all the booking joints and some massage places. I shant elaborate this part. Just wish to say,keep up the good work....doing things bit by bit within your strength and time is way better than just seat somewhere doing nothing but make a lot of noise, complain things are how bad and how bad which we often see in real life....

The easiest thing to do in life is,do nothing and simply give up.
U too,keep up yr good work!

Without u,newbie will still be asking all the basic questions here w nobody reli wan to answer. Now,u will have to deal with those spoiling the market.But u seems to knw all tat wld happen long long ago b4 u started tis whole thg.

Gudos to ya,bro!

Quote:
Actually he isnt. My mentor who 1st taught me about Batam is in this forum (who doesnt wish to be named). My security guard friend serves more as a guide which adds some bits and pieces on places in Batam that are rarely shared online. Example An Shun Travel,Kost out of NED etc.
Can't help tinking who yr sifu is in tis forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yup.....stupid as it sounds, I actually do like shopping there....in malls who are away from the usual sg crowds.
Im quite sick of sg, everywhere is ppl ppl ppl....work is damn stress.
feels like killing myself (no joke) at times.
Yea,my friends was all telling me,in Sin i practically don't shp at all but wen in btm i shp so much.

I agree tat it is the less crowd & slow pace tat makes shopping more fun. But i like to add 1 more thing,the sales asist project more sincerity & willingness to wan to help a customer,very unlike those in Sin city who serves u like robots or zombies.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Yea,my friends was all telling me,in Sin i practically don't shp at all but wen in btm i shp so much.

I agree tat it is the less crowd & slow pace tat makes shopping more fun. But i like to add 1 more thing,the sales asist project more sincerity & willingness to wan to help a customer,very unlike those in Sin city who serves u like robots or zombies.
Yes....if you look carefully those bigger shops tend to have a surplus of retailers.
Most of the time, they are just talking and chatting among themselves.
Can see they enjoy working...(I would enjoy too)
Guess this mood also helps to serve customers better.
I thought they are lazy at first, but they are very willing to serve and help if you approach them.
Thumbs Up!
Old 02-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
packard1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, heading to nongsa soon, any massages to recc? cant seem to find any online. thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread