The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

Dear bro,

I'm visiting HK on Oct 2nd. I know it's too early now. But I would like to plan my program. I'm staying in Jordan. Any good recommendation of budget HK300-400 for full package? I don mind MILF But hopefully it's a nice type of MILF not looking at GILF. Not those type. Please advise me. Thank you HK sexpert cheongster, I trust your recommendation and depending on u guys...
Old 18-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmguy View Post
Dear bro,

I'm visiting HK on Oct 2nd. .....I'm staying in Jordan. Any good recommendation of budget HK300-400 for full package? I trust your recommendation ......
You can try Chun Lei #1111 from go141.com.
But she is at Sham Shui Po.
FS HKD360. Overall looks 6/10 IMHO.
HKD rising...ouch...
Good luck.
Old 19-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
You can try Chun Lei #1111 from go141.com.
But she is at Sham Shui Po.
FS HKD360. Overall looks 6/10 IMHO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Since you still have plenty of time, do read up a few back pages of this forum and do GO to that 141 site; this bilingual site has the largest list of girls and various services catalogued by different areas and type of services etc. Best of all it has prices listed.
Reporting both posts for promoting Sex 141 directory to boss Sam!

Guys be aware of SEAJ the underage girl pimp for selling you his pimping service in Hong Kong or Macau Sauna Package!

Just Sayin'
SEAsiaJoe

Old 20-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

any juagen service in hk?
Old 20-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neoslover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, i'm going to arrive in Hong Kong on 17 September 6.30pm and Leaving on 21 September 6.30pm, any bros wanna meet and explore the redlight district scenes together?
Old 27-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

recent vice raid in honk kong,underage nightclub girls

http://gd.qq.com/a/20150826/016033.h...v_from=aio#p=1
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150826/016033.h...v_from=aio#p=2
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150826/016033.h...v_from=aio#p=3
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150826/016033.h...v_from=aio#p=4
Old 27-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;13492703]recent vice raid in honk kong,underage nightclub girls

Thanks for info....we have to play with eyes w-----i-----d-----e open.
Old 01-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys anyone tried jap gals from sex141? Are they real?
Old 01-09-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Hi guys anyone tried jap gals from sex141? Are they real?
One Bro here tried one real Jap before. IMO not very worthwhile since a MILF and more costly compared to PRCs, etc.

Japs dun cum cheap. If they do, most likely fakes!
Old 02-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello to brothers who are working in HK...

Firstly, I apologise my post is out of topic.... but this thread is probably the best chance I have to get some assistance to trace and confirm a suspected elaborate business scam coming out of HK.

The detailed story is film-worthy.... but to cut the long story story short.... a HK company initiate contact with my company in Singapore wanting to buy some equipment. (Of course the order value is rather substantial.) Next they send 2 mid-mgt staff to Singapore to visit us (to audit us). This is followed by a quotation to them and after two weeks, they provide us with a fully paid trip to Bangkok to mee their top boss.... (they claim their boss is very busy travelling and this was the only slot available to meet him to get the project approved and moving along. ( The story gets interesting after this...I will need at least a day to write the rest of the full account....) but in the meantime.....

I am distantly hopeful maybe one of you samsters working in HK is close the this company address. What I need to know if if this company actually exists at the address listed in their website.
http://www.wanlongigl.com/Contact-us

It's a long shot... but I am hopeful because it has been proven time and again the power of internet sleuths and detectives. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, please skip... sorry for intruding on your mongering discussions

Last edited by 2timesaday; 02-09-2015 at 12:10 AM. Reason: add info
Old 02-09-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post

Firstly, I apologise my post is out of topic.... but this thread is probably the best chance I have to get some assistance in to trace and confirm a suspected elaborate business coming out of HK.

It's a long shot... but I am hopeful because it has been proven time and again the power of internet sleuths and detectives. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, please skip... sorry for intruding on your mongering discussions.
Bro 2timesaday you're very funny leh.

Firstly what you have to do is to send someone to Hong Kong to check out the address.
Your company is running a business so this cost don't tell me cannot afford?
Some more is big order leh.

Secondly when it comes to payment just use escrow service from banks if you're afraid of being scammed.

Thirdly don't even have fax no., name of CEO or Directors not listed on website also.
Even a primary school kid can create this website.
This type of company you say leh?
Next better player please.

But ok lah at least got free trip to Bangkok to cheong a bit.
Hahahaha.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 02-09-2015 at 12:26 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster2timesaday is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Tony,

I suspect it is a scam... that why I trying here first mah.... rather than rake up more time/money to fly down....

about the payment..$.... its complicated.... nothing to do with secured payment mode....
Old 02-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Tony,

I suspect it is a scam... that why I trying here first mah.... rather than rake up more time/money to fly down....

about the payment..$.... its complicated.... nothing to do with secured payment mode....
Hahaha I know what is call complicated payment mode.
Purpose of complicated payment mode is to wash money or siam tax.

Anyway proper company will use proper payment process as need documentary proof for taxation purposes.

If got another free Bangkok trip can jio me.
I pretend to be your company's staff.

Good luck bro.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, wanna ask, I was there at James Lee Mansion, and realize the entrance required access enter. I had to wait for someone to exit, and when I tried entering, I was turn away by the guard. Please advise, is there a pin? Or another way to enter the building?
Old 02-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
stamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystamphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Firstly, I apologise my post is out of topic.... but this thread is probably the best chance I have to get some assistance to trace and confirm a suspected elaborate business scam coming out of HK.

The detailed story is film-worthy.... but to cut the long story story short.... a HK company initiate contact with my company in Singapore wanting to buy some equipment. (Of course the order value is rather substantial.) Next they send 2 mid-mgt staff to Singapore to visit us (to audit us). This is followed by a quotation to them and after two weeks, they provide us with a fully paid trip to Bangkok to mee their top boss.... (they claim their boss is very busy travelling and this was the only slot available to meet him to get the project approved and moving along. ( The story gets interesting after this...I will need at least a day to write the rest of the full account....) but in the meantime.....

I am distantly hopeful maybe one of you samsters working in HK is close the this company address. What I need to know if if this company actually exists at the address listed in their website.
http://www.wanlongigl.com/Contact-us

It's a long shot... but I am hopeful because it has been proven time and again the power of internet sleuths and detectives. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, please skip... sorry for intruding on your mongering discussions
Check your PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1