The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkjeffery View Post
Sorry bro, tight with scheduled. Below room photo in one of the hotel the taiwanese own, chalet type but total only 16 rooms available, it is very #1 popular hotel over there.
This is the Seaview Hotel?? Impressive.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
amkjeffery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Look good with balcony. How much they charge per night?
It is depends on season, weekday/weekend. The range is between RMB300 - RMB1000 per night. The room is big, the bed is 3m width, so you can sleep with 2 girls without any problem. However, only 16 rooms available, and it is very popular among taiwan tourist, I could not guarantee the availability if short notice given.
Old 26-05-2010, 05:57 AM
Samster

Beach Volleyball

Old 26-05-2010, 06:01 AM
Samster

Old 26-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

Old 26-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

Old 26-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Samster

Old 26-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Samster

Hotel room

KTVDisco

Old 26-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Was planning to go next month 22nd to 24th..anybody interested?
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 26-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow!! U mean the chicks there looks like the one in wet t-shirt???
Yummy!

Quote:
Wah, Cobra!! Scared, scared............

Old 26-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hum Sup Zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Wow!! U mean the chicks there looks like the one in wet t-shirt???
Yummy!
the local chicks go into sea fully dressed!!??

hmm, but all the more enticing in wet shirts n pants (can see wet bra too)
i the hum sup kia, pledge myself to be hum sup all my life, to bonk gals regardless of age , race or nationalities, so as to fulfil my unsatisfiable sex drive, and for the 'progress' and 'prosperity' of my didi
thanks to all bros who upz me, will return favour when i got power
Old 26-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 22
Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!
Re: Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Bro amkjeffrey, no hard feelings but your taiwanboss taking Singaporeans for Carrot Cakes.

Bus fare for Gongbei to Port only cost RMB60 per person. ( Pirate taxi cost RMB300 to RMB400 per car/van to port )

Ferry fare from port to island only cost RMB40 per person.

Bus from port to resort only cost RMB10 per person.

Resort entrance cost RMB40

Total cost = RMB150

.................................................. ......................................

Nowadays selections of gals at the island no so good as before. Mostly are those that c.m.i to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.

Mostly those men that go to the island are those taiwanese n malaysians who are in their 50s to 70s.

Gals rate : 200rmb 1 shot ( 1.5hrs )
400rmb overnite, Max 2 shots. Any extra shots 200rmb per shot

***Most of the gals ( 99% dun provide bj and expect you to service them unless you are very handsome or lucky or Big Tipper ),( when i was there last week, the gal i book told me last week a indonesian tip her 8000rmb for 3 days )

The days on the island a bit hard to passby cause you got nothing to do there except eat n bonk. The food there also not very suitable for Singaporeans. Every meals seafood until scared. KTV is cheap, RMB288 for small room with beers thrown in. Hotels there very cheap, Rates from rmb100 to rmb500. We always stay at Haojing hotel cost 100rmb per day. Old but clean n big rooms n in the middle of the resort, very convinent.

Quote:
The quality of the WLs is much depends on personal choice, but one thing for sure, normally what you see is what you get, the girls hardly having heavy make up.
During this period you still got for some sea activities, diving, banana boat & cycling, beach motor, not really bonk marathon.
Bro who intend to go there with fixed cost, the Taiwanese boss will charge fixed price for a group of 6, he will arrange 7 seated mini bus to pick up from Gongbei to ShanZui port then speed boat to Island & 3D2N seaview hotel.
The cost for a group of 4-6 will be S$1350 - S$1500 (~$250 - $330 per person), this is due to the transport is fixed price whether you are alone or you are group of 6.
I am working out with him for the lesser people for those bro only go there alone or fewer friends, i will try to persuade him to provide car instead of 7 seated mini bus. thus to lower the average cost.
Hotel price at the Island is vary with the season, during certain chinese traveling season, the price could go up as high at RMB1000 per day for seaview hotel (not star hotel). Bro familiar there can check with local also.
Old 26-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singster View Post
Total cost = RMB150

Nowadays selections of gals at the island no so good as before. Mostly are those that c.m.i to Zhuhai or Shenzhen.
Wah, Bro!! You just woke us up from a fantasy!!

Old 27-05-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 22
Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!Singster is one of the Best!

No problem lar bro Cerberus. Just sharing what i know abt there. Was there from 17 to 20 May, actually wanted to stay until 23 May but was so sian of the quality of the gals there + sick of the food there also and decided to go back to Zhuhai where i found a gem in the Spa at my hotel.

Full Service ( hot/cold bbbj + balls licking also and the gal got a nice pair of racks + pink nips for rmb388 net After mission completed the gal somemore stay back for the nite with a little extra tipping

Unless you really on a buget n got a lot of time to spare, no point going all the way to the island as Zhuhai is awakening again since the clamp down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Wah, Bro!! You just woke us up from a fantasy!!
Old 27-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singster View Post
Bro amkjeffrey, no hard feelings but your taiwanboss taking Singaporeans for Carrot Cakes.

Bus fare for Gongbei to Port only cost RMB60 per person. ( Pirate taxi cost RMB300 to RMB400 per car/van to port )

Ferry fare from port to island only cost RMB40 per person.

Bus from port to resort only cost RMB10 per person.

Resort entrance cost RMB40

Total cost = RMB150
Hi Bro,

Yes, the cost is lower if you split up the cost, n willing to take longer time to wait for public transport. When he work out the package is including return trip with private taxi, & 2 nights of hotel. I'm not sure you can get taxi driver waiting at the port there n pick you up once you return. The hotel is not those RMB100 per nite one. However, you must understand he will guarantee room at the same price whether it is peak season or not.
As of the gal, I think it is up to personal choice & chemistry between you and her. For my past experienced, I'm not handsome, I'm 40+ uncle too, sometimes I still can get few good one, good bbbj & 3 shots (a day, 10am to10am, 3 shots is because stamina problem), although I do have few not so good one (with attitude problem). Also, we are paying them much lesser than those in CP/CA/ZH, there is bad carrots also in those places, because the gals in the island are working like BBS. A lot of bros encounter how bad services for the CP/CA/ZH BBS right, even those KTV girl whose charge double doesn't guarantee good service because most of them very young.
To me, it is more on GFE that they provided, eat together, play together, build up more chemistry then they serve you better,
Anyway, I do not hardsell the package, I'm just sharing the loband I have & sharing more info on this island to fellow SBF bros. Of course, I will feedback to the taiwanese boss & to see whether he can lower down the package.
One man meat may be one man poison.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1