The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
amkjeffery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

Hi SBF Bros,

Apologies for opening a new thread, as I could not find the old thread, or may be I do not know how to find it.
The simple description from the old threat are as follow for the those brother not familiar with.
This is a island (下川岛) located at south GuangDong, nearest city is TaiShan (台山). This island was classified AAA tourism destination by China Tourism Board. It was being develop by Taiwanese 10+years ago, so not surprising there is a lot of taiwanese tourist than other nations tourist.
The best travelling period is between May - Sep before the wheather get cold if you want to have other activities (diving, swimming, banana boat & etc).
There have KTV (disco), Karaoke, Massage Center (24 hrs - genuine), hair saloon & restaurants available. Hotel rate is different according to the season adjustment & of course the hotel quality, as low as RMB100 to RMB500+.
If you can wake up earlier at ~7am, you can buy seafood at the beach when local fisherman come back from their fishing activities, the price is negotiateable, I have managed to buy 1kg of prawns at RMB10 & send for restaurant to cook (actually just cook with hot water 白灼), it is much cheaper than you buy from restaurant.
The girls there is charging RMB400 a day (yes, a day), the operate as BBS, you go there & select (or you can call them send to you for selection if you have the mamasan number), they open as early as 10am, they can accompany from then to next day 10am, the quality is vary, there could have ~500 girls at peak period, so it is much more depends on personal selection & how you treat them, but one thing for sure is they won't do those funny thing like those BBS girls at elsewhere, want to go off earlier because of friends or families, because they do not have there, haha!
I will advise brother go there for a short trip if you want to 3D2N is the best before you get bored, unless you really enjoy activities there.
The ideally route & shorter time to reach there from SG is take flight to Macau & cross over to ZhuHai, take direct bus to ShanZui Port (山嘴港), then 40mins boat ride.
I was introduced to know 1 of the big boss operate hotel there, so I can work out a fixed price package for express transport (to & fro ZH to XiaChuanDao) & hotel for 3D2N at all time, but not included girls, food & other activities. This package is for 6 person a group, if solo traveller or lesser than 6 persons then I have to negotiate with the Taiwanese boss. I will not station there for much of time because I have my own business to attend, I am working out this for SBF bro here (no worry on the hotel charges at any time) & to introduce more brother for another alternative cheong place. If you are not a big spender like me, ~SS$1000 should be more than sufficient for 3D2N over there, including Airfares (~$300 round trip on tigerairways to Macau), hotel, foods, girls, transport, karaoke, & massage.
If bro need my help to work out on the Karaoke package like the XGX, that I need to have sufficient customers to assure the KTV owner to give discount.
Please IM me if any bro need more info from me.
Below are some photos I took it there.

Old 15-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Re: Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

Old 15-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Old 15-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

good to have this thread, please provide more information and necessary photo ,
like how to go there ? hotel price , any cheongs place , etc

up you for you effort. cheers
Old 15-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
good to have this thread, please provide more information and necessary photo ,
like how to go there ? hotel price , any cheongs place , etc

up you for you effort. cheers
Hi Bro GTO,

The official based on the website is taking train to GuangZhou, then from there take bus to TaiShan then to ShanZui.

Hotel price is depends on what hotel you want to stay & when you want to visit, it is around RMB250 -RMB500 if you want seaview hotel & peak season. There got Disco (with Karaoke room), Karaoke (genuine), 24hrs running massage center.

Almost all hotel have girls station there, but if you don't like those girls, you can always went to those BBS to choose your girls. The BBS mostly located at the backstreet (from the overview photo, you can see the narrow street beside the mainroad).

There have few stores selling snakes as well, you can ask them to kill & cook for you before action start (action during bedtime, hehe...)

For me, I have negotiated wiht the taiwan boss, he agreed to provide fixed cost transportation (from Zhuhai to ShanZui then to XiaChuanDao & back from there to Zhuhai) & hotel that newly renovated, that can help bro to have ease of mind on the budget if arranged by me. The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

I will provide more photo on the hotel room & more activities later, because my friend took the photo with his camera, I have to wait for him to pass me the info.

Interested brother can pm me, but it must come with group of 6 before the owner can arrange the express bus & hotel etc.
Old 16-05-2010, 01:10 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Quote:
good to have this thread, please provide more information and necessary photo,
like how to go there? hotel price, any cheongs place, etc
Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied.

Personally I feel this place is only worth it if you stay more than 3 nights as the transportation costs to and fro Zhuhai adds up.
Old 16-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
p-(^_^)-q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Anyone interested to venture out this island??? but still got to work out the transport system and know any driver over there then can move ard . anyone can recommend?

adidas88?? how wanna to venture there?
Old 16-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
Anyone interested to venture out this island??? but still got to work out the transport system and know any driver over there then can move ard . anyone can recommend?

Hi Bros,

You do not need taxi driver to drive you ard the island, because they do not have taxi driver like mainland, the island is very simple one, only one main road in the tourist area. They do have the hotel arranged tourist van to bring you around to other interesting places, but I am not sure how much it cost. If you know how to drive scooter/bicycle, then you can hired and ride with your girls and moving around the island, it is more fun & more personal contact with the girls.
The girls there quality is depends on personal choice, one person meat may be other person poison.
I agreed with bro ISO, it is good to stay 3 nights if you want to average out the cost of transportation & times to travel to & from ZhuHai. However, I would like to suggest bro to try out the place for 3D2N before you decided whether want to stay further longer, because may be not all bro like this quiet & pretty island. The transportation cost isn't too much after all.
I had been there few times already since beginning of this year, I think it is a good place for me to relax my body & soul from everyday business dealing, I can free up my thought after I stepped into the island, enjoy gifts that mother earth have provided, i.e. girls, privacy & beautiful scene, plus not very crowded like other city, all this are at the fraction price compare to places like BKK, Hatyai, ShenZhen, CP or CA.
I must admit that the island is different from other places, because they do not really have many night scene, food nothing to shout, hotel not very grand like 5* hoelt (they have only 1 5* star hotel), girls not stunning beauty like in ShangHai (University Student at 5* KTV), however this is not important to me, otherwise I will just stay in busy & grand city, like sillypore, & continue work like Zombie.
Old 16-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-(^_^)-q View Post
yes bro ... i'm game for it ....
the place looks like a good spot for relaxing and some "light" activities ...
bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ??? ...
must asked bro taxi69 to cum along liao ...
he been there before so he can be our tour guide ...
Old 16-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkjeffery View Post
Hi Bro GTO,

The official based on the website is taking train to GuangZhou, then from there take bus to TaiShan then to ShanZui.

Hotel price is depends on what hotel you want to stay & when you want to visit, it is around RMB250 -RMB500 if you want seaview hotel & peak season. There got Disco (with Karaoke room), Karaoke (genuine), 24hrs running massage center.

Almost all hotel have girls station there, but if you don't like those girls, you can always went to those BBS to choose your girls. The BBS mostly located at the backstreet (from the overview photo, you can see the narrow street beside the mainroad).

There have few stores selling snakes as well, you can ask them to kill & cook for you before action start (action during bedtime, hehe

For me, I have negotiated wiht the taiwan boss, he agreed to provide fixed cost transportation (from Zhuhai to ShanZui then to XiaChuanDao & back from there to Zhuhai) & hotel that newly renovated, that can help bro to have ease of mind on the budget if arranged by me. The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

I will provide more photo on the hotel room & more activities later, because my friend took the photo with his camera, I have to wait for him to pass me the info.

Interested brother can pm me, but it must come with group of 6 before the owner can arrange the express bus & hotel etc.
great to hear that you still have more photo to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied.

Personally I feel this place is only worth it if you stay more than 3 nights as the transportation costs to and fro Zhuhai adds up.
good idea for stay at least 3 days , agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ???
hmm..........when ? let me know the date , can consider this time
sick of CP and CA now , try to find new place
Old 16-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, may i know what they do ? selling seafood ?
if buy , where to cook ?
Old 16-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Also can consult bro taxi69. He went to Xia Chuan Dao once last year. From his verbal FR to me seems that he's quite sextisfied

Yap,really missed the place after seeing the photos
A 3D2N is good enough,max is 3N.

Quote:
bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ???
Bro,no need tour guide 1,very easy to move around in tis island
Is really a nice place 2 relax & enjoy the sea sight when u are tere.
Actually i find tat the WL in Xia Chuan Dao BBS compare 2 CP BBS has much more GFE feeling.

Quote:
bro, may i know what they do ? selling seafood ?
if buy , where to cook ?
They are the fisherman who came bk in the morning,u can buy the seafood frm them at low prices,then u can go 2 any restaurant & ask them 2 cook 4 u.
Btw the seafood in Xia Chuan Dao is really cheap & fresh.

TS,nice effort on the photos

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 16-05-2010, 02:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Quote:
The girls there quality is depends on personal choice, one person meat may be other person poison.

I agreed with bro ISO, it is good to stay 3 nights if you want to average out the cost of transportation & times to travel to & from ZhuHai. However, I would like to suggest bro to try out the place for 3D2N before you decided whether want to stay further longer, because may be not all bro like this quiet & pretty island. The transportation cost isn't too much after all.
I feel this place would be very suitable for those who frequent Riau Islands or Hatyai for bonking marathons. Check-in hotel -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Dinner -> Bonk -> Pubbing -> Supper -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Breakfast -> Bonk -> Lunch -> Bonk ->...

Quote:
bro GTO and ISO .... wanna make a trip there together ??? ...
Hello CASH KING I think you may not like this place unless you BYO.

Quote:
good idea for stay at least 3 days, agreed
But the problem is one may get bored of the place after 2 nights due to lack of night entertainment that most are used to in bigger towns. It's a good place to go if one treats it as a retreat to rest your body and soul. Take things easy and of course bonk marathon to compete with your mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro, no need tour guide 1, very easy to move around in tis island
Actually i find tat the WL in Xia Chuan Dao BBS compare 2 CP BBS has much more GFE feeling.

They are the fisherman who came bk in the morning,u can buy the seafood frm them at low prices,then u can go 2 any restaurant & ask them 2 cook 4 u.
Btw the seafood in Xia Chuan Dao is really cheap & fresh.
I knew you'll pop up here. Hahaha.

Did you see the fishermen selling abalones with sparse hair boh?
Old 16-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I feel this place would be very suitable for those who frequent Riau Islands or Hatyai for bonking marathons. Check-in hotel -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Dinner -> Bonk -> Pubbing -> Supper -> Bonk -> Sleep -> Bonk -> Breakfast -> Bonk -> Lunch -> Bonk ->...
wah .. liddat must ask 伟哥 to come along liao ...

Quote:
Hello CASH KING I think you may not like this place unless you BYO.
really so bad ??? BYO .. i think there r many other places in china to BYO ...

Quote:
But the problem is one may get bored of the place after 2 nights due to lack of night entertainment that most are used to in bigger towns. It's a good place to go if one treats it as a retreat to rest your body and soul. Take things easy and of course bonk marathon to compete with your mates.
u mean the one and only 5star hotel dun have KTV or sauna inside ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,no need tour guide 1,very easy to move around in tis island
bro .. how's the quality of the WL there ??
village gals or city gals ??
Old 16-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro .. how's the quality of the WL there ??
village gals or city gals ??
Yah.... standard of the WLs available there is important.
Better still if can post pics. This ninja needs to take a rest and recuperate. This place might be ideal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1