The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmjplayer View Post
Dear All,

Mr know all pretending to help his clone yet again, luring other
Unsuspecting newbies to his immoral earning gang.

Failure to let him chop off your carrot head will result in going to
Woodbridge.
Look-it, if you're gonna be spamming and trolling this information thread, at least MAKE SENSE ForCrissakes!!

Go take your medicine, go back to your loony bin doctor, bang your head against the wall, do what you need to do to get back to reality before you come back on all over the forum whining whining whining!

OK???!!!

SEAJ
Old 28-07-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear All,

Mr know all pretending to help his clone yet again, luring other
Unsuspecting newbies to his immoral earning gang.

Failure to let him chop off your carrot head will result in going to
Woodbridge.
Are you referring to me as a "clone" of SEAL?
What nuts do you haf for a brain?
If all you can do is hurl empty accusations without proof, then I suggest you don't even try.
I am who I am. Never been a clone of anyone.
So stop wasting your useless time here.
Begone with thee!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 28-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, immoral earnings gang at work!

Newbies beware!
When are you going to get it into your nutso brain that you and your weird rantings are NOT welcome - especially on information threads such as this.

You want to spam, flame, troll, whatever, please restrict yourselves to the appropriate threads.

Or better still, first just check back in AGAIN to IMH; your visits there must go back ages for you to still refer to it as Woodbridge.

SEAJ
Old 28-07-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Simple, ask your immoral earnings gang to delete my post.
Anyway this ain't the 1st time you did it.

Cut and paste /edit my post to label me as crook.

Read on guys!
AGAIN I repeat to you, nobody is calling you a crook.

Because the fact of the matter is that you are just a Mental Basket Case who's making a pest of himself posting up totally irrelevant and weird posts on information threads such as this.

Go take your meds, bang your head against the wall, check back in to IMH/Woodbridge, do whatever it takes for you to get right!
Just stop making a pest of yourself and causing chaos on threads!

Sheesh!
SEAJ
Old 28-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!
Ban SEAJ The Underage Girl Pimp

Quote:
Simple, ask your immoral earnings gang to delete my post.
Anyway this ain't the 1st time you did it.
Good that more and more people are speaking out without fear and aware about SEAJ the underage girl pimp!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 28-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously don't understand why this fella is trying so hard to get people's attention.

First and foremost, I am part of NO gang.
Second, I make a modest living, selling my time to a company.. I work for a living.. earning just enuf to feed my parents and myself.. and my earnings are from hard work and none of it is immoral. Whether YOU believe or not, is YOUR problem.

Lastly, I posted a question, and SEAL answered it. There's a beginning and an end to it. Nothing more and certainly not what you cook it up to be about.

So please take your personal vendetta elsewhere and let SBF be a place where ppl can share info.. and not hurl abuse, personal attacks and false accusations all over the place and waste bandwidth and our time.

Old 29-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry if you are dragged into this. Just to ....
Ok, you win.
You go ahead and do whatever your precious li'l heart AND..... very precious li'l brain.... tells you to do!

Toodles!

And Tension68, you may want to go to the following for an explanation of the weirdness:
https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=219

SEAJ
Old 29-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just to share with you, how it felts when you call your friend/buddy, 大哥。
Some idiots everyday says you are trying to carry favor, you MUST not
Address your friend/buddy as 大哥。NON STOP for years, trying to dictate
How we chinese address each other.
You should address SEAJ as Abang as he is Indonesian Chinese.

Here is a pic of cheapo BBS bonk from SEAJ.

Just Disgusted!
SEAsiaJoe

Old 29-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Here is a pic of cheapo BBS bonk from SEAJ.
Just Disgusted!
SEAsiaJoe
DEAR READERS:

I want to highlight this post by SEAsiaJoe as he is one of these crook stealth agents I write about on:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=508851

There really is nothing that is beneath them and extortions etc are par for the course with these vermin. Please read the following on more of these crooks' malice: https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=220

Plus to them, it doesn't really matter what kind of girl/services they provide, just so long as they can get their huge kick-backs and of course the higher price the options they steer you to are, the more they make out of you. Thus why they always make it a point to denigrate all lower priced options.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 30-07-2015 at 03:18 PM.
Old 30-07-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
LightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros hk girl easy to hook?
Old 30-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightClaymorez View Post
bros hk girl easy to hook?
I'd say not any harder than with girls anywhere - especially if you you and your wallet looks great and you've got the confidence and game.

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
The great pretender at work!

Read on
yeah, bizarre postings as usual.

For what this is all about, please go to https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=219

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Samster

Ok, I have a question as I just read a website on China immigration policies...

If I travel to HK, and want to go to Shenzhen, do I need to first go to PRC embassy ni SG to get a visa? Or can I straight go to HK and cross border?

And lastly, is it easier to travel via taxi from HK airport to Shenzhen or by another way?

Any bros please advise, thanks.

Old 30-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Ok, I have a question as I just read a website on China immigration policies...

If I travel to HK, and want to go to Shenzhen, do I need to first go to PRC embassy ni SG to get a visa? Or can I straight go to HK and cross border?
Singapore passport holders qualify for visa waiver into china/no visa required.

Quote:
And lastly, is it easier to travel via taxi from HK airport to Shenzhen or by another way?.
short answer, no. Please go to the website http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/t...ina/index.html for all the modes of travel HKIA to mainland China for your best choices.

SEAJ
Old 30-07-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

Spend more in Hong Kong.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1