The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

04 June 2015 - 05 June 2015

Hello people.

Time for Balai report again as my horniness got the best of me.

Boarded sindo ferry's 11am and arrived no later than 1pm local time. Did not visit Villa as I have arranged the girl whom I took previously to come meet me in the room. She said she will in Balai till year 2016, so decided the night before to meet her and she was ok with it. In case you are wondering which girl, heres the previous report:

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=4744

Arrived at hotel Maxi, girl came to the room less than 15mins. Paid her fees to the ojek and we catch up like a chicken and a duck talking. She was angry that I took another girl my last trip in May but coz she had booking already.

No time wasted and we started to foreplay and she was playing hard to get. I attacked her lips, tongue and her most sensitive spot = the nips. She gradually gave out soft moans and I managed to take off her panties for her. Put on my helmet and entered into her. Tight and warm. 10 minutes of missionary almost finished me but I stalled with cow girl as she wasn't good with this position... I continued with missionary and eventually moving her to spoon position and thrusting her with momentum. The 'slapping sound' was too hot I conceded defeat and unloaded my cum into her.

We slept a while before continuing for second round. Lots of missionary but taking longer to cum this time around, spoon thrusting and what was most satisfying was the doggy-style, where both of our feet were on the ground and I rammed her like a champion. I tried lifting up her hands from pressing down on the bed and I was thrusting her from behind while she was standing fully upright. This standing position was not easy but I felt damn good as it was refreshingly different to me for a first time. I pushed her down with body flat facing the bed, made sure her legs touched together and thrusted more from behind. Soon I got to climax mode and unloaded again into her pussy. This time I saw lots of juice dripping from her pussy. We rested and went to break her fast together at the restaurant.

After dinner we went back the room to watch a movie on her phone and end up kissing that led up to sex. I was not able to cum 3rd time for the day and proceeded to sleep after 30mins of non stop thrusting.

She woke up at 7am, showered in a rush and left shortly. No morning shot. I waited for my 11am ferry as the massages were closed till 7 days after Hari Raya Adilfitri. Balai seemed normal during Ramadhan period and I do see many locals around. Things not to do especially if you are Muslim, is smoking, wearing revealing clothes, behaving intimately in public... I guess I was also lucky as I stayed in the room most of the time not giving opportunity for the religious group/police to catch me red handed with a Muslim girl.

Enjoyed myself and Balai is a good place for affordable and quick fix for my needs. Will be visiting again very soon.

Hope you enjoy the short FR.
Old 13-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
ee071002 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteree071002 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,
Any brother interested to go on 25 July (2D1N)?
Old 13-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chimaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
any house offer threesome at Tg Balai?
I also want to know where to get mff 3some. Will the girls let film?
Old 14-07-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Just tell papi or mummy that you want treesome and you want to film and offer to pay RP10m. As long as you're preparing to spend money, many thing can be done there.
Plz do not advise tht while u will end up getting caught n b jail. Plz dont reveal the intention while papi or mami say can but later if the gal report police u will b the one to b caught.
Old 14-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chimaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Basically Tg Balai is not the place for treesome, but if you're so desperate for this and if you're preparing to spend money, you might fulfil your dream. Give the girls RP5m to RP10m. Not all but some will take it and won't report you. Also be prepare to spend another RP10m to RP20m to pay to police to get you release if the worst happening. But generally it is still not advisable to film the process as there is the possibilty that your record may be discover by the Singapore custom upon returning. If this happen, money can't solve the problem. But if you're so desperate for this, then take the risk.
I want to try it. But not willing risk. I read can hire adult actress and film professionally, no risk because legal in Czech but expensive. Any try this before? I read http://www.czech-models.com/czech-models-directory.html
Old 14-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Your chances of getting threesome is average and video is probably very low. Balai is not the place for your request.

Better chances in Philippines and Thailand.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But generally it is still not advisable to film the process as there is the possibilty that your record may be discover by the Singapore custom upon returning.
Huh? First time i hear Spore Customs check HP for recording? I know they may ask u to go for urine test though.

Thank you
Old 15-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

think this guy is just piggy backing on other post, his pov keeps turning and flipping like a roti prata.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-07-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Huh? First time i hear Spore Customs check HP for recording? I know they may ask u to go for urine test though.
A malaysian abang was complaining to me in high society that he was stopped in batam by the polisi while going to the airport for his return flight to Kuala Lumpur some weeks ago. They found nothing incriminating in his luggage and then check the contents of his handphone. He had download clips of upskirt vids and the polisi accused him of taking upskirt videos in batam. It was clear cut case of extortion and the abang negotiated with them as he did not want to miss his flight home. Finally settled at RM$300.00 "fine" + confiscate his handphone.
Old 21-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
A malaysian abang was complaining to me in high society that he was stopped in batam by the polisi while going to the airport for his return flight to Kuala Lumpur some weeks ago. They found nothing incriminating in his luggage and then check the contents of his handphone. He had download clips of upskirt vids and the polisi accused him of taking upskirt videos in batam. It was clear cut case of extortion and the abang negotiated with them as he did not want to miss his flight home. Finally settled at RM$300.00 "fine" + confiscate his handphone.
SC more professional. When they check our bags, they check for security and prohibited items like knives, pistols, drugs, xxx cds, pills enhancement, $$ laundering etc that can endanger ones life or for nation security. They focus of our bags. They may also do a body search. These are the norms. But to check HP contents by our SC, never heard of.

As for Indon. Anything goes lah. My friend kena once. After going thru the x-ray machine, the indon office asked my friend to open up his bag, He searched and found a very small bottle of "samsu" oil. Its not even for oral use. Told my friend is illegal. Funny part was my friend told him he brought it from Balai day before. Fucker tee seow. Paid that fucker S$10 kopi money to settle the "case". Cos he dont wish to miss his 0830 trip back to Sillypore.

Oh ya. Becareful. Not just HP. They can even check for condoms. If found in your bag, they can claim it is illegal in their eyes.

Thank you
Old 23-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never heard of Singapore authority check on contents store in HP or computer or digital camera doesn't mean that it has never happen. Do not forget Singapore has the most strict Copy Right Act in Southeast Asia and due to terrorist activities carry out by ISIS and others, your HP, computer or camera content can be checked as well. Video taken by Singaporean terrorist suspect were being used before by ISD to detain them under ISA. If the authority did not check the contend of their computer, camera or HP, how did ISD uncover their terror plot. Do be aware that Singapore does not has Privacy Act like Australia and to certain extend Singapore is a Police State. Don't take for granted and think it will not happen to you.
Dont be over paranoid. Our ICA or SC dont check every personnel from batam. They will do their profiling, shortlist and zoom in on suspected target. They do recd tip off before conducting stringent test or inspection. If u talk about terrorist. Then u should be aware too which race the authority would likely target on, right? Sad to say at times stereotype officers do exist in sillypore.

Thank you
Old 30-07-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zazzy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros now that ruko has moved over to villa compund, how to differenciate which house is ruko and which is villa..?
Old 31-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazzy View Post
Bros now that ruko has moved over to villa compund, how to differenciate which house is ruko and which is villa..?
Does it matter?

Thank you
Old 01-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

you move from the first house, see any girl you like, you take her. simple
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1