The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Well said!
Hi bro,
I second that, maybe we should pull together our information and make a list to be posted....

My humble two cents.
Old 26-07-2015, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Gun View Post
For Bro near Tangerang / Alam Sutera / BSD....

Found this place at Alam Sutera, offer good massage++ with very young female masseurs. New place, clean and value for money

FR:
Name: Yanti
Look: 7 - 8/10
Body: petite with A+ cup
Massage: medium strength, good enough for someone her age and size
HJ: 8/10 especially the 海底捞月 shiok
FJ: not allowed, I only manage to grab caress her boobs outside her uniform
Bath: she will bath you, apply shower gel, rub whole body
with her uniform on and not get herself wet
Damage: IDR300k come with attached bathroom. The bathtub suite will cost IDR380k

This is becoming a trend recently. Similar to those you see. They hire pretty girls to give u a quickie. massage are usually horrible, you would need to request for someone better if you are aiming for a good massage. they sometimes provide pictures in an ipad too for private viewing though depends on your interaction. FJ will depend on your interactions, but 99% not on site (usually slowly repeat customer and ask out) depending on the location and the girl. Alam Sutera/tangerang/pik/ gading have these.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of
Stay in a hotel outskirt of Jakarta City. Thought of having spa so I ask hotel reception where is the spa. They told me spa in hotel room. Lady came and massage. I thought is legitimate and in the end there is special. Provide HJ, B2B except FJ.
Old 28-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
Stay in a hotel outskirt of Jakarta City. Thought of having spa so I ask hotel reception where is the spa. They told me spa in hotel room. Lady came and massage. I thought is legitimate and in the end there is special. Provide HJ, B2B except FJ.
bro,
is this a question or an FR?
if FR please provide the hotel name..
Cheers.
Old 28-07-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

coolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud ofcoolieboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
bro,
is this a question or an FR?
if FR please provide the hotel name..
Cheers.
The hotel is in Serpong. Will PM you instead
Old 29-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

1 bro seems to be not very happy when I say on PM.

Anyway here is the location because is it pure luck or what as I am here for business trip.

I am staying in Hotel Santika BSD City in Serpong. There is in room massage and the price max is Rp250,000. Massage is definitely good for 60mins. The lady then offer HJ and B2B. I only took HJ at additional Rp200,000.

Have fun.
Old 30-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Thanks bro sixnine696900 and aakumu for adding me points. Will add back to you guys too. Hope to find more places and report more areas for everyone to enjoy.
Old 31-07-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: Jakarta Info

Bros. Any MPs or spas near harris fx sudirman. Always being put there. But seems a very sterile plc.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute
any bros know where is club typhoon? many thanks
Old 01-08-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horusave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sudirman area is a CBD bro, you will not find MPs or +++Spas there. Go a bit further to center, or north. Centre about 15-20 min, grab only Blue/Silver Bird taxy. Malioboro and Classic with live Music. A bit to the north, Alexis near Ancol. If you don't need music, but love to relax, message and get wet, go Jalan Industry or Pangeran Jayakarta, look for Orchardz Hotel. They are all within 30 minutes, traffic jam excluded.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusave View Post
Sudirman area is a CBD bro, you will not find MPs or +++Spas there. Go a bit further to center, or north. Centre about 15-20 min, grab only Blue/Silver Bird taxy. Malioboro and Classic with live Music. A bit to the north, Alexis near Ancol. If you don't need music, but love to relax, message and get wet, go Jalan Industry or Pangeran Jayakarta, look for Orchardz Hotel. They are all within 30 minutes, traffic jam excluded.
Thx Bro. Really helpful.
Old 02-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marcinko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacjan View Post
MMF anyone?

Any bro's interested for a MMF session in Jakarta? Have this cute local indo girl who is willing and interested , rewards expected for her as usual. Gimme an email if interested. Cheers!
Hi Bro
Email [email protected]
Thanks
Old 02-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crazy4sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepodang View Post
Bros. Any MPs or spas near harris fx sudirman. Always being put there. But seems a very sterile plc.
Bro, i always stay at harris fx too. You can try Fortune Spa near to Le Meridien hotel or Myplace at Patal Senayan. These 2 are the nearest we can get from Harris FX
Old 03-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolieboy View Post
The hotel is in Serpong. Will PM you instead
Hi bro,
I am interested, BSD have many spas in that area.

My humble two cents.
Old 03-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4sex View Post
Bro, i always stay at harris fx too. You can try Fortune Spa near to Le Meridien hotel or Myplace at Patal Senayan. These 2 are the nearest we can get from Harris FX
Thumbs up bro! Thx lotsa.

Yah it's either Harris or Ciputra.

I heard at Ciputra there is a club nearby and got secret door or something to the hotel. Not enough stays there yet to try and find out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread