The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Johnny85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi bros, any bros there from 31/07 - 02/08 , care to meet up for ktv or coffee om session ? Today just broke off with vn dao tao so no kang tao
Old 27-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not only China.... occasionally they will ask me to show my outward bound ticket even I flew in from SG.
booking printout?
Old 27-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
booking printout?
Yes, the e-ticket or flight itinerary but occasionally. I remember once I did not print but had a copy in my laptop, I wanted to start my laptop, the custom officer changed his mind.
Old 28-07-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also met once but just shown my return on my hp will also do. But the expression of the custom officer is fuck face n dun even see my phone, sometime wonder what they want.
Old 28-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Haha... just last 2 week.. their custom ask me for boarding pass from Singapore. I was like wtf they want to see my boarding pass from Singapore.... hahahaha
Old 28-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, the e-ticket or flight itinerary but occasionally. I remember once I did not print but had a copy in my laptop, I wanted to start my laptop, the custom officer changed his mind.
Usually I offered the info when my turn and I will just inform the officer the following details

1. My arrival flight number
2. Ask if he wants to see my return ticket

Usually the officer will ask me when I return back to Sinkieland verbally...and I will reply...all these conversation in Tieng Viet...after I had done this so far no officer had asked me to show return ticket...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Usually I offered the info when my turn and I will just inform the officer the following details
1. My arrival flight number
2. Ask if he wants to see my return ticket
Usually the officer will ask me when I return back to Sinkieland verbally...and I will reply...all these conversation in Tieng Viet...after I had done this so far no officer had asked me to show return ticket..
Luckily for both of you; got once; he ask me where is my rtn tkt to Singapore. I talked to him in tieng viet and he ask me to print out from my lap top. I told him how to print out from the lap top if there isn't any printer. He say he dun care. I also smart enough that I purposely walk to the other side and pretend to ask around and joined another queue. This time round the officers didnt ask me for anything but wasted my time at Immigration.

Customs in Vietnam also sux. Once; I brought 20 pairs of free sample shoes from my company. All these are free shoes from my current company so it is Zero Value. The Customs Officers said that I must pay duties and I told him that the shoes is free why should I pay any duties. All the while; I purposely spoke in English. After some arguing; an senior lay officer came by and I explained to her. The junior officer talk to her in vnese which I do understand. I got mad cos the junior officer wanted to confiscate my shoes. I told the senior officers if you want to confiscate my shoes; no problem. Give me a penknife and I will destroy it myself in Vietnamese. The senior Officers got a shock and told me to bring the shoe out.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 29-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5959 View Post
Today rate is 16020 inside ben thuah market and 16030 at goldsmith outside the market
this statement makes me puzzle so I ask a friend to make an effort to visit a few Goldsmith shop and money changer outside CBT...

best rate outside CBT on 28/7/15 - 16050
CBT inside stall 624, 626, 628 - 16060

image a bit small but should be able to see...I tried resizing but unsuccessful...leave it original the image is so big...

Old 29-07-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
called 2 different money changer before I flew off

100 Yuan = 346 Dong (D3 Goldsmith shop)
100 Yuan = 352 Dong (D5 Goldsmith shop)

S$ 1 = 16060 at CBT today but no CNY rate because the person not in...
Thank u bro for the info , that's a good rate n i suppose CBT will be around there.
I hv had experience that the money changer rate for Yuan in some countries is so bad that withdrawing from the atm is better maybe cause the currency is not commonly traded.
Trying to pick up some simple TV, n hopefully a good virgin trip n write a first experience forum.
Old 29-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Thank u bro for the info , that's a good rate n i suppose CBT will be around there.
I hv had experience that the money changer rate for Yuan in some countries is so bad that withdrawing from the atm is better maybe cause the currency is not commonly traded.
Trying to pick up some simple TV, n hopefully a good virgin trip n write a first experience forum.
Bro H88 is the only one who will bother to try reply whatever he can for HCM thread. He had been doing this unselfishly for many years unlike those who came here to flame.

When he called he actually incur costs to call to money changers.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 29-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Bro H88 is the only one who will bother to try reply whatever he can for HCM thread. He had been doing this unselfishly for many years unlike those who came here to flame.

Here to SUPPORT TS Bro H-88

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 29-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Autobot78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, going nha trang next week. Can advise any thread on nha trang for me to familiarise ? Or any advice ? Tks in advance.
Old 30-07-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot78 View Post
Hi, going nha trang next week. Can advise any thread on nha trang for me to familiarise ? Or any advice ? Tks in advance.
There is no thread just for Nha Trang...

Nha Trang is a town about 9 hrs away from HCM by bus...you can fly to Cam Ranh and then take cab about 30 mins from Cam Ranh airport...

https://futabus.vn/EN/Sheet2.aspx

as for hotel...you can google Agoda...there is a Vinpearl resort which you can google too..

Old 30-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post

have been reading the thread n agree he's a selfless man always giving good infos to newbies like me. hope someday i hv the honour to meet him.
tried to reciprocate his up pts to me but it said i must spread points around first.
Old 30-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gd evening bros, may I know those shops at NPK usually wat time they close.
Tks bros...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread