The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
superduper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
PM me her contact bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Long time never post liao... I have just finished a quickie with a FL from Hunan. I got to know her from Wechat but I asked for her number so that I can share with the brudders here. Boobs lover stay tuned!!!

Name: Jing Jing
Origin: Hunan
Age: 26 or 27 (my best guess. MILF but she still looks pretty in my opinion)
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very sweet face with long black straight hair)
Body: 8.0/10 (Not fat and not skinny. Fair n smooth skin. Can see a caesarian scar on her abdomen)
Height: 1.68m ( With heels around 1.71m)
Boobs: 9/10 (D to E!! All natural!! A little droopy due to the force of gravity. Can suck all you want. Otherwise 10/10)
BJ: 6.5/10 (Can be improved with the help from the brudders here)
FJ: 7.5/10 Accommodative (Can try all positions)
Kissing: light kissing ok but no French
Overall: >7/10 A great bonk..fantastic to see her boobs sway left to right during missionary

Damage: RMB700 (Not easy to find in Shanghai nowadays for room service)

She operates in Puxi area. I am staying near the bund area and she took about 15mins to arrive. Those who wants to try this sweet looking and humongous tits girl pls pte msg me.

*Disclaimer: I am not her pimp. Just honest sharing with the brudders here
Old 30-07-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
Anyone know about the quicky service at Cao Bao Road ? RMB50-60 per shot ?
wah, i've been to shanghai on a monthly basis and I have never heard of such deals, care to share?
Old 30-07-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
wah, i've been to shanghai on a monthly basis and I have never heard of such deals, care to share?
bro, u can recommend me any good massage place with HJ? no need FJ. Like 好地方 similar concept.

I googled around and found people recommending 上海紫萱按摩丝足会所 but this one is they come to my hotel leh. U heard of them before?

Thanks in advance!
Old 30-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunjin View Post
bro, u can recommend me any good massage place with HJ? no need FJ. Like 好地方 similar concept.

I googled around and found people recommending 上海紫萱按摩丝足会所 but this one is they come to my hotel leh. U heard of them before?

Thanks in advance!
for MP with happy ending, there's a lot of them. Prices around RMB 250 - RMB 350. I prefer those fixed price so that standard is consistence, the mountblanc and such charges RMB 240 for massage and additional cost for the special and I find it too ex.

for outcall, I'm not too sure but I do know a lot of scams around especially around nanjing xi lu.

you are near jing an area, you want can come over I recommend you my frequent location. near the Y-junction of Xikang Lu - Yu Yao lu. Along Yu Yao lu. Opposite the 24hr convenient store. Price is RMB 258 including happy ending.
Old 31-07-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
for MP with happy ending, there's a lot of them. Prices around RMB 250 - RMB 350. I prefer those fixed price so that standard is consistence, the mountblanc and such charges RMB 240 for massage and additional cost for the special and I find it too ex.

for outcall, I'm not too sure but I do know a lot of scams around especially around nanjing xi lu.

you are near jing an area, you want can come over I recommend you my frequent location. near the Y-junction of Xikang Lu - Yu Yao lu. Along Yu Yao lu. Opposite the 24hr convenient store. Price is RMB 258 including happy ending.
Sounds good. What is the name of the place of ur frequent location?
Old 31-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
sounds good. What is the name of the place of ur frequent location?
康源会所, 余姚路10.

near Y junction of 余姚路, 西康路。opposite All Day convenient store.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
康源会所, 余姚路10.

Thanks a lot bro!
Old 02-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
康源会所, 余姚路10.

I just went to this joint. U very zhun, my cab fare is RMB 24. Place is a bit run down like 好地方 but... here goes my FR...

It's my last night in Shanghai and I have nothing to do. So I thought of going to the place u recommended. I took a cab that cost RMB 24 and when I reached there, the street was quite empty as it was 11pm+. Went into the shop and was greeted by the counter staff who asked me which package I want.

There was only 2 packages available and I chose the RMB 258 package which says "hydraulic massage" and I have no idea what that meant. A staff led me to 2nd floor and asked me if I have a regular girl and I said no. I asked him to recommend me and was thinking to give him tips but he said I can take my time to choose as the girls will come in 1 by 1.

After a short while, a young lady wearing black lacy shirt and black tight mini skirt came in. I was stunned that she's so young and quite pretty. How can such a place have girls of this quality?!! I was cock stunned and before I could say yes or no, the lady asked me if I'm unhappy with her and wanted to change. I straight away said I'm ok with her. I asked her if there's more girls and she said there were a lot of girls tonight but I still decided to go with her.

She then asked me to go shower and prepared the bed and stuff. The massage was not bad, she told me she's trained in massage (not piano massage) but too bad, she only massaged my back and a bit of my thigh. The cock teasing came quite early but she didn't jerk me off quickly. She auto roamed my whole body and then kept caressing my asshole. I almost buay tahan and shoot out but I told myself that I have to win this war.

Auto roaming finally stopped and she resumed her massage. Suddenly she got up and asked me I want water and I said yes. She went out to get water and came back with jelly. She then changed the lights ambience and dimmed the lights. I lied down on my back and she stripped. Holy shit man! Her young cup B+ breasts immediately caused a full mari kita salute from my bro. She sucked the jelly in her mouth and licked me all over. Buay tahan ah!!!

She then lied down beside me and allowed me to fully auto roam her. This part is where I liked the most. Most places do not allow full auto roam but she allowed. I have a weakness for young girls and in a short while, my pipe was thoroughly cleared. CHECK CLEAR! CLEAR!

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (good enough for me)
Figure: Slim and yummy
Height: About 165cm
Massage Skills: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ: N/A, she said cannot FJ there and she doesn't do FJ. Maybe because I'm a new customer?
Damage: RMB 258 everything in. I wanted to tip but they refused to take my tip. First time in China that someone/some place refused my tips.
RTM: Hell yeah!

Thanks a lot bro wohaha96 for this recommendation. Though place is a bit run down, but the rest of the stuff is worth it. I don't have high expectation when it comes to budget joints but this one clearly exceeded my expectations.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Damage: RMB 258 everything in. I wanted to tip but they refused to take my tip. First time in China that someone/some place refused my tips.

Thanks a lot bro wohaha96 for this recommendation. Though place is a bit run down, but the rest of the stuff is worth it. I don't have high expectation when it comes to budget joints but this one clearly exceeded my expectations.
I go places with fixed price and no tipping so that the quality and standard is maintained.

I've been to this joint for more then 1 year le, this joint mostly young girls around 20+ and most is quite pretty.

full auto-roam is quite standard there also
Old 02-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 20
newbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro u know the name or number of the ger u took? Would like to try her out thanks

is a bit run down like 好地方 but... here goes my FR...

It's my last night in Shanghai and I have nothing to do. So I thought of going to the place u recommended. I took a cab that cost RMB 24 and when I reached there, the street was quite empty as it was 11pm+. Went into the shop and was greeted by the counter staff who asked me which package I want.

There was only 2 packages available and I chose the RMB 258 package which says "hydraulic massage" and I have no idea what that meant. A staff led me to 2nd floor and asked me if I have a regular girl and I said no. I asked him to recommend me and was thinking to give him tips but he said I can take my time to choose as the girls will come in 1 by 1.

After a short while, a young lady wearing black lacy shirt and black tight mini skirt came in. I was stunned that she's so young and quite pretty. How can such a place have girls of this quality?!! I was cock stunned and before I could say yes or no, the lady asked me if I'm unhappy with her and wanted to change. I straight away said I'm ok with her. I asked her if there's more girls and she said there were a lot of girls tonight but I still decided to go with her.

She then asked me to go shower and prepared the bed and stuff. The massage was not bad, she told me she's trained in massage (not piano massage) but too bad, she only massaged my back and a bit of my thigh. The cock teasing came quite early but she didn't jerk me off quickly. She auto roamed my whole body and then kept caressing my asshole. I almost buay tahan and shoot out but I told myself that I have to win this war.

Auto roaming finally stopped and she resumed her massage. Suddenly she got up and asked me I want water and I said yes. She went out to get water and came back with jelly. She then changed the lights ambience and dimmed the lights. I lied down on my back and she stripped. Holy shit man! Her young cup B+ breasts immediately caused a full mari kita salute from my bro. She sucked the jelly in her mouth and licked me all over. Buay tahan ah!!!

She then lied down beside me and allowed me to fully auto roam her. This part is where I liked the most. Most places do not allow full auto roam but she allowed. I have a weakness for young girls and in a short while, my pipe was thoroughly cleared. CHECK CLEAR! CLEAR!

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (good enough for me)
Figure: Slim and yummy
Height: About 165cm
Massage Skills: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 9/10
FJ: N/A, she said cannot FJ there and she doesn't do FJ. Maybe because I'm a new customer?

Thanks a lot bro wohaha96 for this recommendation. Though place is a bit run down, but the rest of the stuff is worth it. I don't have high expectation when it comes to budget joints but this one clearly exceeded my expectations.[/QUOTE]
Old 02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie80 View Post
Hi bro u know the name or number of the ger u took? Would like to try her out thanks
just go there and try, if you want can consider no. 11 but not for boobs lover. No. 1 also ok. go and see a few ladies ba, standard is high
Old 02-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
axchaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. This time I will be staying at Puxi. Hotel not confirm yet. Going for biz trip.

Any hotel to recommend convenient for spa/sauna.
Any outlets to recommend. I will be there from 17th Aug to 20th
Old 03-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, any spa or action places near Pudong Kerry Hotel ?
Old 04-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
I go places with fixed price and no tipping so that the quality and standard is maintained.

I've been to this joint for more then 1 year le, this joint mostly young girls around 20+ and most is quite pretty.

full auto-roam is quite standard there also
Wah lau... I should have went there on my first day and RTM. Too bad I came back already otherwise sure go there again.

Thanks a lot bro for the great recommendation!!!
Old 04-08-2015, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah lau... I should have went there on my first day and RTM. Too bad I came back already otherwise sure go there again.
Thanks a lot bro for the great recommendation!!!
sometimes the girl allows frenching and finger.

There is another joint nearby where some of the ladies allows fj with a tip of rmb 100 - 200 on top of the massage.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1