The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanjing

In nanjing for 2 nights, PM me to go out.
Old 29-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!
Going to Nanjing next month, reading this thread, sound like 海阔天空in假日酒店 is recommended. Anyone has more information whether this spa place still active? Appreciate your help.
Old 29-06-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven99 View Post
Going to Nanjing next month, reading this thread, sound like 海阔天空in假日酒店 is recommended. Anyone has more information whether this spa place still active? Appreciate your help.
Bro, that is a KTV, not spa and that place has been shut.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

recent vice crackdown in zhejiang
http://news.qq.com/a/20150630/048905...15&ptlang=2052
Old 25-07-2015, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
two old man meeting
Me half a year make one post u also know ah!!!
Old 25-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Nanjing reminds me of the days in my previous company. Went there for biz trip for 5 days and spend lots of nights visiting massage. First massage was in the hotel itself. Kind of blur that time, walked into the spa and was quoted 690rmb for a 90mins massage. Paid and went in. Only during the shower did i realized the price was kind of steep. Anyway went into the luxurious big room, and came a lady wearing a nice one piece dress, super low cut showing her cleavage. Mind start to wonder around. She kept teasing me asking if i come for massage and hell yes, i told her. After a while she asked the same question and started groping my balls and dick, and claim she want to rape me. I started roaming her while she continue stroking me. When i wanted to remove her undies, she told me cannot do that in the spa. Can only offer hj and they cant remive their top also. Thats the goverance of the spa.

Anyway still enjoy the spa alot. Went 3 times within the 5 days.
Old 25-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Me half a year make one post u also know ah!!!
Where are you based now dude... I don't go to KTV in Nanjing that often now... We have a new house now in the same location and we got our own 棋牌室. hehehe
Old 26-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Yo yo yo bro,
happy to see u remain strongly. After back from China, me back to Malaysia and started up small business, lay on the ground n spending most of the time with family.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Yo yo yo bro,
happy to see u remain strongly. After back from China, me back to Malaysia and started up small business, lay on the ground n spending most of the time with family.
Please PM me your MY mobile phone and your based... who knows we can cheong together again.
Old 27-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Nanjing reminds me of the days in my previous company. Went there for biz trip for 5 days and spend lots of nights visiting massage. First massage was in the hotel itself. Kind of blur that time, walked into the spa and was quoted 690rmb for a 90mins massage. Paid and went in. Only during the shower did i realized the price was kind of steep. Anyway went into the luxurious big room, and came a lady wearing a nice one piece dress, super low cut showing her cleavage. Mind start to wonder around. She kept teasing me asking if i come for massage and hell yes, i told her. After a while she asked the same question and started groping my balls and dick, and claim she want to rape me. I started roaming her while she continue stroking me. When i wanted to remove her undies, she told me cannot do that in the spa. Can only offer hj and they cant remive their top also. Thats the goverance of the spa.

Anyway still enjoy the spa alot. Went 3 times within the 5 days.
Yea it seems Nanjing is more uptight when it comes to vice. When I was there a few weeks back, also stepped into a spa off a main road, two security persons used eye power on me on the ground floor but was greeted warmly at the lift by two rows of ladies. Ladies were in two different uniforms, those who do massage were in some kind of 'cheongsam' dress but very short. Those who do not do massage were wearing white shirt with black jackets and some were holding on to walkie-talkies. Was shown the menu by one of the white shirt ladies, my friend helped me picked the most expensive 'dish' and we were ushered into different rooms. Actually by right I think cannot pick girl but my friend insisted so he said to the white shirt girl to bring in the prettiest girl with the biggest assets. The white shirt girl just smiled and said to my friend,"are you trying to choose me?". We broke out in laughter but my friend xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx and xxxx xx to her and her face changed. She stared blankly at my friend and my friend pointed at me. I sensed the mood changed from moments before. She asked us to go in to our rooms, change and shower, while she brings us our drinks. When I came out of the shower in towel, she was waiting for me with a glass of liquor and asked me to come and sit down. She said to me in a serious tone to not spread word around about what happened just now and what we xxxxx xx in this room or else this place would get into trouble. I gulped down my drink while she let down the blinds of the door and locked it. I watched as she took off her jacket, was xxxxxxxxxxx her xxxxx while she dimmed the lights in the room. I knew her xxxxx are big as her buttons looked about to burst each time she moved around but when she took off her xxxxx, I was stunned as I saw the large xxx she was wearing could barely contain her xxxxxs. Then I realised my friend already knew about her, as the first thing he did when we came was to approach her specifically and asked about the services here etc.

She has a stunning figure and a pretty face to go with, much better looking than most of the ladies at the health spas all over China. I watched as she disappeared into the shower while I waited. She came out xx x xxxxx and sat down beside me and toasted me with her drink. She told me to control myself while ushering me to sit back down and later lie face-down on the mattress. She told me we picked the best selection they had so I would enjoy tip-top service from her. Later throughout the massage, I realised their best 'dish' was actually a 90min long teasing, xxxx massage with light Swedish style strokes. Her skills were okay but she indeed had some teasing moves while my hands went into 'naughty mode' I would not go on what happened inside the room but it was indeed an enjoyable time. She told me her name, gave me her number and told me I can come and look for her whenever I am here but in this place, things will be very limited and discreet. I like it when we were also served light refreshments and she even stayed to chat with me. My friend was already waiting for me at the lounge area and he was smiling when she led me out. She sent us to the lift before carrying on her work. When inside the lift, I wanted to xxxxxx him the xxxxx he spent but he said when next time he comes to Singapore, then it would be my turn to do that. Handshake to my new *cheongster friend* from Nanjing
Old 30-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Please PM me your MY mobile phone and your based... who knows we can cheong together again.
My luvly bro,
Already pm u my wechat
Old 30-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!steven99 is one of the Best!

Reading many pages of this Nanjing thread, sound like most of the spa or Ktv mentioned had been closed :-(

Any recommendation for spa with HJ?thanks in advance.
Old 31-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 17
Disgrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am back after years of disgrace
Old 31-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Samster