The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 22-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I was in Beijing last week and the regular place that I usually went in Gui Jie were shut down by the police and my regular mummy asked me to go in a place in Dong Zhi Men Wai.. but overall, I think Beijing is over price. The gal that we had were not good looking and a bit aged but they still command sitting fee of Rmb 1200.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I was in Beijing last week and the regular place that I usually went in Gui Jie were shut down by the police and my regular mummy asked me to go in a place in Dong Zhi Men Wai.. but overall, I think Beijing is over price. The gal that we had were not good looking and a bit aged but they still command sitting fee of Rmb 1200.
1200RMB sittting fee only? or plus any other services? bro, for 1200, i can get a girl to sit with me from 8pm to 3am plus overnight!
Old 23-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Lol u think beijing police so stupid as to not check international forum? somemore day in day out got customers go in ur apartment, ur neighbours don complain?
erm, so is lemontree an apartment? or what are you referring to?
Old 23-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Anyway to all bros who are in pek now, we ( darkangels and me) is gonna go to ktv for some singsong and drinks. anyone who is in pek and feels lonely can join us. pm or post here pls.

cheers
Old 23-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

yes lemon tree is one of the few massage joints that operates out of pretty reasonably expensive apartments. usually 3-4 girls
Old 24-07-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
yes lemon tree is one of the few massage joints that operates out of pretty reasonably expensive apartments. usually 3-4 girls
ahh... icic. thanks!
Old 24-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

Seems that besides a few FL contacts here, there is not much info regarding other types of fun and entertainment in Beijing. I've been here for a little while and thought I should write a FR based on my experiences here in Beijing as a point of refernce for bros here.

so here goes,

Beijing is by no means as "happening' as cities in the southern part of China but it still has its' places to go at.

Clubbing:

Sanlitun (三里屯) gongrentiyichang or gongti (工体)for short is where most, if not all, the big clubs are situated at. There are around 10 discos there for clubgoers to go to and each has their own specialty in the types of music played. There are trance, hiphop, top 40s etc there so bros will not be spoilt for choices in which club best suits them.

The most happening club is called SIR TEEN and this is where the rich and famous and those who wants to be seen go to. Drinks ranges from 50RMB for a bottle of beer to 1500RMB for a bottle of Macallan. To secure a table at the main hall, one needs to have a minmium spending of 880. If one would like to get a vip room, minimum spending will be at 8888RMB. This joint is like the zouk, mos of Singapore. Girls there are quite pretty and hot and pickups do and will happen.

live band bar

Sanlitun who has many live band bar and pubs situated alongside the road. One can also enjoy puffing on sishas there too. Beware, that this place caters mainly for tourists so prices are abit high and there are touts pulliing you in to their bars for a drink.

Getting to the abovementioned areas

U can take a cab there and tell the driver to go to sanlitun jiuba yitiao jie (三里屯酒吧一条街) for the live band pubs or Gong ti (工体)。 For bros who are dislikes jams and pirate taxis, the nearest subway station is called tuan hu jie (团胡结) station. Its on subway line 10.

KTVS

Most of the ktvs are situated on the northern side of Beijing. Normal ktv prices ranges from 200-2000 for a big room which can easily accomdate 5-6 samsters plus girls. One may ask why is there such a big difference in the price for a room. 200RMB would be like BS /NSH type of room standard. nothing fancy. An equivalent standard room of ORCHARD K would be from 2000 onwards.

Girl Tips

Each KTV has different pricing system for tipping theri girls.

1. 200rmb that sits with you and does not butterfly
2. they go by booking per hour and there are different rates for different cat girls.

So rule of thumb is to ask the management what are their prices like. One also has to beware of black shops. They may give u an unrealistic cheap package but when the bill comes, you will get the shock of your life ( I believe that this type of situation has happened to bros here before)

KTVS in Beijing are generally mild but as time and consumption of drinks passed, girls may tend to get wilder. so dont expect dongguan type of ktv style in beijing.

Massage Places

There are dozens and dozens of massage places in the whole of beijing, normal and not so normal types. most of massage joints that offers special services often masquardes as normal joints. One telling feature is that they would offer SPA servvices. so bros can ask them directly if they do offer any types of other services.

Pricing will also be dependent on the type of establishments that you go to. a normal run of the mill place that offers hj should only charge 398 for 90 mins. there is no need for you to give tips should you not want to.

This is a simple and short fr on places to go to. hope it serves as some kinda beacon for bros here.

PS: BBS is no longer available in Beijing from what I know.

Happy mongering!

cheers.

oshkosh
Old 24-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alone_in_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in Beijing now - looking for fun for tonight. I am staying in China World Hotel at China World Trade Center. Any good ctc to recommend for me to get to my hotel room?
Old 24-07-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

What is Helen at wechat H1011121's damage?
Old 24-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

I am browsing the thread and saw Lisa, Lily, Maria & Kitty being mentioned. Which girl would you recommend for good service, looks average? Any ctc number to share?
Old 26-07-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
Seems that besides a few FL contacts here, there is not much info regarding other types of fun and entertainment in Beijing. I've been here for a little while and thought I should write a FR based on my experiences here in Beijing as a point of refernce for bros here.

so here goes,

Beijing is by no means as "happening' as cities in the southern part of China but it still has its' places to go at.

Clubbing:

Sanlitun (三里屯) gongrentiyichang or gongti (工体)for short is where most, if not all, the big clubs are situated at. There are around 10 discos there for clubgoers to go to and each has their own specialty in the types of music played. There are trance, hiphop, top 40s etc there so bros will not be spoilt for choices in which club best suits them.

The most happening club is called SIR TEEN and this is where the rich and famous and those who wants to be seen go to. Drinks ranges from 50RMB for a bottle of beer to 1500RMB for a bottle of Macallan. To secure a table at the main hall, one needs to have a minmium spending of 880. If one would like to get a vip room, minimum spending will be at 8888RMB. This joint is like the zouk, mos of Singapore. Girls there are quite pretty and hot and pickups do and will happen.

live band bar

Sanlitun who has many live band bar and pubs situated alongside the road. One can also enjoy puffing on sishas there too. Beware, that this place caters mainly for tourists so prices are abit high and there are touts pulliing you in to their bars for a drink.

Getting to the abovementioned areas

U can take a cab there and tell the driver to go to sanlitun jiuba yitiao jie (三里屯酒吧一条街) for the live band pubs or Gong ti (工体)。 For bros who are dislikes jams and pirate taxis, the nearest subway station is called tuan hu jie (团胡结) station. Its on subway line 10.

KTVS

Most of the ktvs are situated on the northern side of Beijing. Normal ktv prices ranges from 200-2000 for a big room which can easily accomdate 5-6 samsters plus girls. One may ask why is there such a big difference in the price for a room. 200RMB would be like BS /NSH type of room standard. nothing fancy. An equivalent standard room of ORCHARD K would be from 2000 onwards.

Girl Tips

Each KTV has different pricing system for tipping theri girls.

1. 200rmb that sits with you and does not butterfly
2. they go by booking per hour and there are different rates for different cat girls.

So rule of thumb is to ask the management what are their prices like. One also has to beware of black shops. They may give u an unrealistic cheap package but when the bill comes, you will get the shock of your life ( I believe that this type of situation has happened to bros here before)

KTVS in Beijing are generally mild but as time and consumption of drinks passed, girls may tend to get wilder. so dont expect dongguan type of ktv style in beijing.

Massage Places

There are dozens and dozens of massage places in the whole of beijing, normal and not so normal types. most of massage joints that offers special services often masquardes as normal joints. One telling feature is that they would offer SPA servvices. so bros can ask them directly if they do offer any types of other services.

Pricing will also be dependent on the type of establishments that you go to. a normal run of the mill place that offers hj should only charge 398 for 90 mins. there is no need for you to give tips should you not want to.

This is a simple and short fr on places to go to. hope it serves as some kinda beacon for bros here.

PS: BBS is no longer available in Beijing from what I know.

Happy mongering!

cheers.

oshkosh
Hi bro, thank you for this insight info on Beijing and will help me in my next business trip. Cheers.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Hi bro, thank you for this insight info on Beijing and will help me in my next business trip. Cheers.

Welcome bro. Beijing welcomes u!
Old 28-07-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crew123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi

I am going to be in Beijing next week for a conference. I would like to know if any of you guys could recommend me some good MP.
I heard that there is a big crackdown going on right now, it is safe to call any FL ?

Do you guys know any good hotel I could stay at that isn’t too far away. And also, which one is better : kitty , angel, lily?

I would definitely like to give some feedback to this forum before I leave.
This forum as been a great source of info.

Thank you in advance
Old 31-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crew123 View Post
Hi

I am going to be in Beijing next week for a conference. I would like to know if any of you guys could recommend me some good MP.
I heard that there is a big crackdown going on right now, it is safe to call any FL ?

Do you guys know any good hotel I could stay at that isn’t too far away. And also, which one is better : kitty , angel, lily?

I would definitely like to give some feedback to this forum before I leave.
This forum as been a great source of info.

Thank you in advance
Hi bro

feel free to join us (DarkangelSGP and me) for some drinks!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
louis88888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any mp or incall to recommend? Near chaoyang area? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1