The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tanfrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

2 months understand saritiam was closed down by police. Are they back in business yet.? Anyone know
Old 28-07-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

they are back secretly, do it on your own risk and choices arent that good
Old 03-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lenovo123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys .. im staying at Harris hotel bandung ..whats the nice place around here ?sorry ... 1st time in bandung
Old 05-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pretty much nothing.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guy , just share a short FR at ventian spa before fasting month

went there around 7pm weekday , change clothes and enjoy spa facilities.

After spa session , mummy greeted us and asked us what were the package we wants. Girls Range from 680k , 910k and 1010k. there were around 10+ gals for us to choose. all cannot make it to be honest if you were to compare jakarta.

anyway choose a 910k and had a FJ session. nothing really special thou service is not bad.

did not visit to Illvsion , Luna or Indigo spa. Looking forward to visit there when i go bandung next time. Cheers and peace.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mrgolden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro there on this weekend ?
Old 12-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Pak and Mas;

I will be visiting Bandung on Sept 14 (Monday) for 2 night. This will be my first ever visit to Bandung. Sept 16 (Wednesday) I will be traveling from Bandung to Jakarta (Serpong). Along with me will be a big bag (luggage) and my wife in tow. This is a MRT (Makan, Relax & Tidur) trip.

Could some kind and helpful soul advise on the transport from Bandung to Jakarta.

1) Private or Public? IE: Blue/Silver Bird taxi or those shared MPVs'? Trains? Coaches?
2) Cost and duration?
3) Location to board the transport?

I will be staying at Trans Luxury Hotel.

Please HELP! Your replies will be much appreciated

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 13-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

WKK..
You can take Aphard from transportation company call Cipaganti. They have few stations in Jakarta but I don't know where. You can also fly direct to Bandung from SG...

Bro Cigo,
Bro Wkk is my bro and perhaps you can give him advice what to do in Bandung and how to get Bandung.
Old 13-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Samster

all bro should avoid a KTV - ROPPONGI PAPA BANDUNG
Old 13-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
all bro should avoid a KTV - ROPPONGI PAPA BANDUNG
Why ? That was one of the earliest good KTV in Bandung in Dago... I was also surprise that it still exist... 5 or 6 years ago, that KTV stock with teenage gals... Care to share your bad experience...
Old 14-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
WKK..
You can take Aphard from transportation company call Cipaganti. They have few stations in Jakarta but I don't know where. You can also fly direct to Bandung from SG...

Bro Cigo,
Bro Wkk is my bro and perhaps you can give him advice what to do in Bandung and how to get Bandung.
Bro; Thanks for the advice and information. I will find my way, no worries. I know you are not in Bandung, that's why I did not contact you directly but instead asking advise from experienced brothers here.

And yes, I will be taking a direct AirAsia flight fron SIN/BDO. Anyway, our MAS Budi will be there to show me around. Thanks for the replies. I'll see you at our usual place lah!

Old 14-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Bro; Thanks for the advice and information. I will find my way, no worries. I know you are not in Bandung, that's why I did not contact you directly but instead asking advise from experienced brothers here.

And yes, I will be taking a direct AirAsia flight fron SIN/BDO. Anyway, our MAS Budi will be there to show me around. Thanks for the replies. I'll see you at our usual place lah!

Ok so you are good now? Better to rent a car if you are doing some city tour instead of taking taxis.
Old 14-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post

Double post
Old 14-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Ok so you are good now? Better to rent a car if you are doing some city tour instead of taking taxis.
Bro;

Thanks for the advice. Actually, as in Bali, I prefer to rent a motor-scooter than a car Anyway, thanks for replying and the attention provided.
Old 15-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Why ? That was one of the earliest good KTV in Bandung in Dago... I was also surprise that it still exist... 5 or 6 years ago, that KTV stock with teenage gals... Care to share your bad experience...
they impose cover charge for customer, their girls didnt drink and among 5 of us cant even 1 are able to get the girl out

i should follow your advice to fix or broadway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1