The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
What happen bro...
Making sure this thread does not go down.
Old 26-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ChongQing Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Making sure this thread does not go down.
Aiyo... you post FR on your trip to LIV lah.. BTW, I might be in CQ on the last week of July.
Old 28-05-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Aiyo... you post FR on your trip to LIV lah.. BTW, I might be in CQ on the last week of July.
Make sure u call when u r here.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Make sure u call when u r here.
Will try my best... what happen to me has always been too drunk in the dinner with the government official liao.. and go to KTV blur blur.. but if you don't mind, you can join me for dinner first..
Old 03-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will try my best... what happen to me has always been too drunk in the dinner with the government official liao.. and go to KTV blur blur.. but if you don't mind, you can join me for dinner first..
Would love to do so. See you soon!
Old 04-06-2015, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

info on vice raids in sichuan and other parts of china
http://news.qq.com/a/20140904/019391.htm
Old 04-06-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
info on vice raids in sichuan and other parts of china
http://news.qq.com/a/20140904/019391.htm
Dude, what date is your "news"?
Old 06-07-2015, 05:13 AM
Samster

Bro Desperado and Rock.. I will flying to Chongqing today and I will have meeting and dinner.. I am not sure if I will be sober enough to go KTV after dinner but anyway, I will text Bro Rock. Bro Desperado, can you PM me your mobile phone ?

PS. I need to fly our on Tuesday morning to Wenzhou.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Samster

Bro Desperato... you fly kite hor... leave Bro Rock and me singing songs... but I was intoxicated when I went to drink with Bro Rock... hehehehe... see you next time.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any brothers in cq this week ? I'll be around since Wednesday.. Would appreciate if any bro can show around the fun places haha
Old 25-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

There is no update on this CQ thread.
Upz the post ......

My first trip to CQ will be in Nov
Looking for a reasonable place to stay.

Do a lookout at Agoda website for Chongqing City (重庆市)

Wow, have so many sector do not really know which sector to choose before deciding on the hotel

I am looking for two locations

1 - area where shopping and food available
2 - area near the railway station as will be expecting a friend.

Will just stay 2 nights first and decide where to start off with the sightseeing tour and move on to other locations

Any brothers have any hotel suggestion or location as where I should narrow down my hotel location selection

Thx n Rdgs
Old 27-10-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

The best place to stay is in and around 解放碑. This is the center of CQ and you will find tons of shops and restaurants. Alternatively, you could stay in and around 观音桥 or to be exact, the 重庆观音桥世纪金源大饭店 http://hotel.elong.com/chongqing/50401007/. It is a very nice and affordable hotel of about Rmb 600/night. The best thing is that the basement of the hotel has a bunch of KTV, pubs, and restaurant. It also has a sauna. Around the hotel also has 商业步行街where you can do your shopping.
Old 27-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best place to stay is in and around 解放碑. This is the center of CQ and you will find tons of shops and restaurants. Alternatively, you could stay in and around 观音桥 or to be exact, the 重庆观音桥世纪金源大饭店 http://hotel.elong.com/chongqing/50401007/. It is a very nice and affordable hotel of about Rmb 600/night. The best thing is that the basement of the hotel has a bunch of KTV, pubs, and restaurant. It also has a sauna. Around the hotel also has 商业步行街where you can do your shopping.
Bro Pink Flyod,

Thanks for the advise.

Did a lot of googling and searching......

Was looking at Nanping. Starway, Wanda branch. Quite near to Nanping MRT station. In the map I do see McDonald and Starbucks around so I guess that area wpshould be quite ok.

I have a female friend who live in remote of Chongqing who will be with me. She also "sotong" and not familiar herself.

Having a offer there, std 189RMB and superior King 205RMB.

I am no longer a KTV person anymore as I do not drink. I am more of a massage and sightseeing person.

Any comments ?

The hotel you recommend does not have vacancy during my period of stay. The hotel falls under the Jianpei Airport district based on Agoda website .

I will do some more searching.

Thx n rdgs

Last edited by sexrookie; 27-10-2015 at 11:54 PM.
Old 28-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

I am not familiar with Nanping.. I usually stay in that hotel or the Sheraton in NanAn district as the Sheraton has 2 KTV beside it as I had posted an FR before. I also familiar with BaNan district but as you know, CQ is huge city and every district has its own CBD. I know CQ has lots of offer for sight seeing but sadly, I don't know them as I always stay max 2 days for business.
Old 04-11-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

vice raid in sichuan,link below to see video
http://www.letv.com/ptv/vplay/20006392.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1