The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Batam? Havent kena before. Since I always go to established joints, drink in foodcourts, and know local area, drive around, speak the language. I been here for 15 years.
alo...the cases framed by police in batam also considered la...also similar ma...still knea to pay before they let you off...

you did mentioned lo...go to established joints...and dun stray beyond what you dun know...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Home Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lky_lky View Post
Haha whats up with seeking help from our home team over there? Any stories/experiences to share?
Confirm you never call before.
Please refer to my previous posts.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...0&post10539170
http://samsforum.com/showthr...2&post11781352
Old 16-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
CalmInControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, not only China, in Athens also. I have a friend who kena such nonsense as well. Paid in cash... Cannot make any police report on the drinks.
I'm pretty sure it can happen globally but more likely in certain places. I've heard of a couple of friends being roughed up for more money in a Vegas strip club despite not really having done anything.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Rick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRick69U deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@ Bro Tony, I think I believe what you said, I have heard so many times that if you get trouble overseas, you can forget about contacting the home team. But if you are American citizen, is a different story. I heard that the American embassy protects their citizen very well in a foreign country.

I hope this helps, you should call the credit card company immediately ( they all have 24 hours service) and then inform them that you were asked to sign the card under duress, tell them to stop payment. I personally have not tried before, but was informed that this would work from another bro....

Good luck..
Old 17-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

it is also good to be a japanese citizen
those bros who are in dalian
you just go to dalian and see for yourself how the japanese embassy there go all out to help their citizens
japan really takes good care of its citizens in china
by the way japanese passports also 15 days visa free in china just like singapore passports
i really admire the japanese spirit
Old 17-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Home Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Confirm you never call before.
Please refer to my previous posts.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...0&post10539170
http://samsforum.com/showthr...2&post11781352
well said bro tony
the singapore embassy in beijing duty hotline was a joke
i was trapped in the mongolia -china border area and needed serious help
but the embassy could not offer much practical help
in the end the china PSB gong an people settled and helped us
come 2016 please vote wisely .it is your chance to vote them out
hahaha
Old 17-10-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow "Home Team" #1 Lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick69U View Post
Bro Tony, I think I believe what you said, I have heard so many times that if you get trouble overseas, you can forget about contacting the home team. But if you are American citizen, is a different story. I heard that the American embassy protects their citizen very well in a foreign country.
Bro Rick69U don't say United States.
Even China and Philippines treats its citizens better than our "Home Team".

Not say we anyhow say "Home Team" lan jiao wei.
Ask those frequent travellers what sort of assistance they get when they run into troubles or emergencies when overseas.
So many examples. Just go ask around.

Don't say I talk cock let me give one very good example.
The year is 2008 when thousands of foreigners became stranded in Bangkok after anti-government protesters in Thailand laid siege to the country's main international airport.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...nt_7254213.htm
http://www.gov.cn/english/2008-11/30...nt_1163916.htm

China government mobolised chartered flights to fly its citizens back to China from other airports in Thailand.
Philippines government did the same too.
I called up "Home Team" and enquired if they've evacuation plans for its stranded citizens in Bangkok?
"Home Team" replied, "We don't have such plans at this moment."

"Home Team" you sibeh ho!
You guys tell me if this happens to you.
You dulan boh?
Because during then nobody knows when the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport will re-open.

This is just one example.
I've other incidents too which is also a waste of time to call!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
you just go to dalian and see for yourself how the japanese embassy there go all out to help their citizens japan really takes good care of its citizens in china
You can wait long long for "Home Team" to come help you!
Old 17-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

Re: "Home Team" #1 Lah!

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;11977281]Bro Rick69U don't say United States.
Even China treats its citizens better than our "Home Team".

Not say we anyhow say "Home Team" lan jiao wei.
Ask those frequent travellers what sort of assistance they get when they run into troubles or emergencies when overseas.
So many examples. Just go ask around.

Don't say I talk cock let me give one very good example.
The year is 2008 when thousands of foreigners became stranded in Bangkok after anti-government protesters in Thailand laid siege to the country's main international airport.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...nt_7254213.htm
http://www.gov.cn/english/2008-11/30...nt_1163916.htm

China government mobolised chartered flights to fly its citizens back to China from other airports in Thailand.
Phillipines government did the same too.
I called up "Home Team" and enquired if they've evacuation plans for its stranded citizens in Bangkok?
"Home Team" replied, "We don't have such plans at this moment."

"Home Team" you sibeh ho!
You guys tell me if this happens to you.
so if one stay 5 years in china or stay 7 years in hong kong i assume one is
qualified to apply for either chinese citizhenship or hong kong id card?
bro tony would have qualify for either one,why did you not give up the spore
passport and get a hong kong passport instead?
hahaha
Old 17-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow "Home Team" #1 Lah!

Quote:
so if one stay 5 years in china or stay 7 years in hong kong i assume one is qualified to apply for either chinese citizhenship or hong kong id card?

bro tony would have qualify for either one, why did you not give up the spore passport and get a hong kong passport instead?
hahaha
Good question!

China citizenship forget it.
Hong Kong PR and Australia passport is good.

Still have vested interest so cannot bail out so soon yet.
Foreigners get treated better in Singapore.
I enjoy getting treated better in another country as a foreigner.
What an irony.

The world is my home.
For the time being China is.
Old 17-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Good question!

China citizenship forget it.
Hong Kong PR and Australia passport is good.

Still have vested interest so cannot bail out so soon yet.
Foreigners get treated better in Singapore.
I enjoy getting treated better in another country as a foreigner.
What an irony.

The world is my home.
For the time being China is.
i think a japanese passport is good, it is visa free for travel to china ,mongolia
,hong kong ,thailand and macau
also the japanese govt will always bail you out if you get into any trouble in china or thailand
infact many china nationals have immigrated to japan
Old 17-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Shanghai KTV Scam

I just up you 10 roaring points!
Pls up me back!

Quote:
Batam? Havent kena before. Since I always go to established joints, drink in foodcourts, and know local area, drive around, speak the language. I been here for 15 years.

Exchange Points Welcome! (Minimum 8 Power)
Old 17-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 18
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naughty fun in Shanghai BUND

Dear Bros/Sis(?)...Your advice will be most appreciated by me and all Shanghai newbies!!!
Will be on virgin quickie trip to Shanghai next week. Can anyone kindly recommend a good class hotel near the Bund please? Good food ideas also welcome, so as your presence...cheers. dirtyhairy
Old 17-10-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
i think a japanese passport is good, it is visa free for travel to china ,mongolia
,hong kong ,thailand and macau
also the japanese govt will always bail you out if you get into any trouble in china or thailand
infact many china nationals have immigrated to japan
Had the impression that Japan is a more or less homogenous nation, i.e. all Japan born citizens and very difficult,or even none can become a citizen if from other countries. The most is PR only. Is this correct to say???
Old 17-10-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 20
lky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlky_lky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

quite surprised and "sad" to hear our home team is not that helpful oveeseas...
They never forget
Old 17-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - the grass may be greener but there's a heckuva tall hedge around it!

Not that simple to even immigrate to another country, never mind getting citizenship. Even the super wealthy from China and other places has to go through lots of hurdles and spend time and money to immigrate to anywhere else.

Even "lesser" countries like the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand etc - they all have very stringent - and quite often impossible requirements before allowing in immigrants/granting citizenship.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1