The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
sate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros, another newbie here. Will be in HK from 26-29, will have quite a bit of free time on 26. Staying at The Mira HK; any body there in HK at that time too?
Old 23-11-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
These 2 weeks girls are simply horrendous..... they just want to maximise their earnings in the short period of time they have available before going back..... their main focus is turning as many tricks as possible..... service is practically non-existent.
Yes, unfortunately this is quite true.

The trick is to get to these gals as soon as they arrive in town, and thus still fresh/not yet jaded and still eager to "draw" in clients; they would be coached by their handlers to give as good a performance as possible - so that the monger will write rave reviews about her on the forum (many times even allowing pictures to be taken) and increase her business during her 2 week say.

A lot of Hong Kong bros even goes as far as to make it a point to establish their bonafides/custom with certain handlers in order to get "the word" from them when a particularly good looking/great service gal arrives in town to get the first dibs on them.

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sate View Post
Hi bros, another newbie here. Will be in HK from 26-29, will have quite a bit of free time on 26. Staying at The Mira HK; any body there in HK at that time too?
Bro,

Next to the Mira hotel is a old building called Champagne court. Its has 8 floors, 2nd 3rd floors mainly PRCs (Hkd 400)on a 1 week visit, 4th, 6th, 7th n 8th are mostly local Hongkongers Hkd 450-488 to 500. 5th floor is mostly residential n offices.
These are what i call a (ring doorbell joint). the services vary n usually last for 30-40 mins.
There are several other buildings like these in HK scattered over Mongkok, Wanchai n Causeway bay as well.

Cheers
Old 25-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro,

Next to the Mira hotel is a old building called Champagne court. Its has 8 floors, 2nd 3rd floors mainly PRCs ....
These are what i call a (ring doorbell joint). the services vary n usually last for 30-40 mins.
There are several other buildings like these in HK scattered over Mongkok, Wanchai n Causeway bay as well.
This is great info on the Hong Kong scene. These "ring doorbell joints" are classified under "141 walk-up" on the sex141 website as opposed to those classified under "Hotel Walk-in" I write about above (and are those gals imported for 2 weeks periods in hotel rooms.)

Since these walk-up gals usually stay a lot longer in these one rooms, 141 walk-up reports on the accompanying forum are probably more useful for a longer period of time.

SEAJ
Old 25-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Shall slowly read up, heading for Hkg for a weekend...
Old 26-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Samster

Thanks bro geylangfc and seaj.

I just finished reading from as far back as year 2010. I found info on Champagne Court, Fuji and Hop Yee... of these 3 places, Champagne is the nearest to my hotel as pointed out by bro geylangfc. Thanks for the details on which floor has who, how much and duration. Since I have 3 nights and CC is sooo near, I'll see if I can go every night... hehe...

Is there a "closing" time? Probably around 2-3am, I would guess... but that would be too late for me to chiong because of the full days of meeting.

Will post fr when I return.
Old 26-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro,

Next to the Mira hotel is a old building called Champagne court. Its has 8 floors, 2nd 3rd floors mainly PRCs (Hkd 400)on a 1 week visit, 4th, 6th, 7th n 8th are mostly local Hongkongers Hkd 450-488 to 500. 5th floor is mostly residential n offices.

Cheers
Hmmm, I checked Google map and this Champagne Court is less than 100m to my hotel entrance. I wonder if I can get the girl to come to my room instead of using her room. They have their own condoms, thick ones from what I read; will probably use mine.

Closing time around 10pm to midnight, right? Should have time to chiong one after dinner.
Old 26-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm,.... I wonder if I can get the girl to come to my room instead of using her room. They have their own condoms, thick ones from what I read; will probably use mine.
Hmmm.... that's an interesting question! I know that you can USUALLY arrange for a Hotel walk-in gal to come to your place for 3X the usual rate plus taxi fare but I've not come across anybody or even read about somebody getting a walk-up gals to do so. Please keep us posted on what you discover.

On Condoms, yes, they usually get supplied cheap china made condoms which can either be quite thick (if the gal feels she needs more security against breakage) or else very (too) thin so that she can get her client to come ASAP, out the door and be pronto ready for the next one; so in either case, not a good thing for us punters and thus best if you do bring your own preferred protection.

SEAJ
Old 26-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm, I checked Google map and this Champagne Court is less than 100m to my hotel entrance. I wonder if I can get the girl to come to my room instead of using her room. They have their own condoms, thick ones from what I read; will probably use mine.

Closing time around 10pm to midnight, right? Should have time to chiong one after dinner.

Champagne Court is like maybe only 20m away from your Hotel entrance. U might be able to get the gal to come to your room.. If she is closing up shop for the night n if she really trusts n likes you.
Tip: I use my iPhone notes app to notate the floors/room nos of the ones I like n KIV them, otherwise u might find yourself ringing the doorbell again coz they look the same.
Closing time can be as late as 1am, best time to go would be 4pm-9pm. As it gets later.. Your choices start to diminish.

Cheers
Old 27-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

Champagne Court is like maybe only 20m away from your Hotel entrance. U might be able to get the gal to come to your room.. If she is closing up shop for the night n if she really trusts n likes you.
Tip: I use my iPhone notes app to notate the floors/room nos of the ones I like n KIV them, otherwise u might find yourself ringing the doorbell again coz they look the same.
Closing time can be as late as 1am, best time to go would be 4pm-9pm. As it gets later.. Your choices start to diminish.

Cheers
Hi bro, just came back from my first bonk in HK. Champagne Court is ridiculously near my hotel. Went there at 10.40pm after preparing my stuff for tomorrow's work. Not many choices, as you said. Anyway, wanted a release so chose a lady called Kei Kei after pressing around 4-6 door bells.

She was wearing glasses, so had the OL look. After she remove her glasses when I entered the room, saw that she was a bit older. I made a mistake of asking her age, which could have caused her to give a so-so service. Since I already showered, I told her to hat and she went to wash herself. She started with licking my nipples before giving me a CBJ, which was ok and my first time getting a CBJ; usually I prefer BBBJ. After a few minutes, she removed the cap and replace a new one before starting CG. Her pussy was a bit loose, not much feel, but her boobs were nice, at least a B+ and felt 100% natural and her skin was soft and smooth to touch. After a while, we changed to Mish and I pumped her soft and then hard, soft, hard again. Se kept on asking me to quickly cum, and I said I wasn't done yet. I licked and sucked both boobs and she asked me to be gentle. Aft a few mins, turned her around for a doggie, grab her boobs and started pumping. Her ass for nice to see, but the flesh felt old and saggy... After a few mins, probably 2-3 mins, she again asked me to cum... So, WTH, I just pump her hard, grab her boobs and ejaculated into her (of coz with condom). Of yeah, after i came, i made another mistake of touching her belly, soft and had a bit too much skin. All in all, i think it was only a 20 mins session. Ratings below:

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 7/10 only because it was a B+ and felt natural
Body: 5/10
Service: 5/10
CBJ: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
Doggie: 6/10
RTF: No

After that, I walked down and pressed all the doors with welcome sign; noted only one gal that I will try tomorrow. Probably will go in the afternoon/evening to get better choices. I think I will try a tall gal; I'm 164cm so it shouldn't be hard too find a taller gal. Oh yah, one of the bells I pressed, the next room opened to reveal 2 young gals, looks ok only, so didn't go in although they were a bit playful and asked me to come in. Most of the gals were asking for $480 with one gal (so-so looks and maybe B boobs) asking for $500.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
Old 27-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Any bros wanna have makan and explore together after Dec 3rd?
Will be there for a few days. Been to HK once before.
Old 27-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.hk-massagehongkong.com/

http://silkytouchtantric.com/

http://www.hktantricmassage.com/

guys do you think tantric massage is worth the try? cost like HKD$800 thanks
Old 27-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
http://www.hk-massagehongkong.com/

http://silkytouchtantric.com/

http://www.hktantricmassage.com/

guys do you think tantric massage is worth the try? cost like HKD$800 thanks
Are you a yoga practitioner? Tantric massage is meant for those highly skilled yoga practitioners...... it would be wasted if you do not have the expertise yet.
Dun waste your money if you are not a yoga teacher.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
Are you a yoga practitioner? Tantric massage is meant for those highly skilled yoga practitioners...... it would be wasted if you do not have the expertise yet.
Dun waste your money if you are not a yoga teacher.
Err... not in the context of these supposed "tantric" massages offered in Hong kong actually.

Tantric massages offered in HKG is SUPPOSED to "awake your sexual energy" but unfortunately, in most cases are just so-so massages but including/centering upon a prostrate massage.

Some guys seems to like it, but for myself, the idea of anything stuck up my anus is just not to my liking!!

And having to pay premium for this? Nah...!

SEAJ
Old 28-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Err... not in the context of these supposed "tantric" massages offered in Hong kong actually.

Tantric massages offered in HKG is SUPPOSED to "awake your sexual energy" but unfortunately, in most cases are just so-so massages but including/centering upon a prostrate massage.

Some guys seems to like it, but for myself, the idea of anything stuck up my anus is just not to my liking!!

And having to pay premium for this? Nah...!

SEAJ
ha ha ok going up HK liao see hmm......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1