The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all
Re: SuZhou

Hi,

thanks.

I will take a walk along 葑门西街 this weekend.

Thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauHBeng View Post
Yo bro SexMan,

I have been spending at least a week in Suzhou every month for the last 5 years. Hope the info i provide will help with regards to these barber shops.

Those with red lighting small salons are whore shops with the following rates :
- massage RMB 25 to RMB40 per hour (but mostly piano playing);
- HJ RMB 50 usually;
- FJ RMB 100 (provided they have rooms in the back lanes);
- Housecall really depends on your skills and luck. I had it a few times. RMB100 to the shop (something like barfines in Thailand), RMB200 for the gal ST;

These barber shops have different sizes too. Some have just curtains to seperate the beds, some uses rooms. Quality of gals differs widely too - from SYT to MILF.

I suggest you may wana walk along 葑门西街, a 300 metres stretch, to have a feel.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Thanks
SexMan
Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like this thread is almost dead.

post a FR on club 1.

went there with two other friends.
mms- pretty good, fingering, french kissing
damage: 1200rmb each (room+fruit+2 bottle wisky 2000, mms 300x3, kj 300, MMS 300, stupid service boy 100rmb) believe we are conned.
from 9pm to 2am
the two mms that friends had were drunk by my friends... vomiting...
we got thier number but dare not give my number to them as OC may read my sms

will try HM next time since it is cheaper...
Old 04-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loumin View Post
look like this thread is almost dead.

post a FR on club 1.

went there with two other friends.
mms- pretty good, fingering, french kissing
damage: 1200rmb each (room+fruit+2 bottle wisky 2000, mms 300x3, kj 300, MMS 300, stupid service boy 100rmb) believe we are conned.
from 9pm to 2am
the two mms that friends had were drunk by my friends... vomiting...
we got thier number but dare not give my number to them as OC may read my sms

will try HM next time since it is cheaper...
Club 1 should be one of the most expensive KTV in suzhou liao....I reckon that the quality of the MMs shld be better....but not in terms of wild....

HM is certainly much cheaper though the qualities and setup is no where near to the high end KTV...

Hope to read more FRs from u.....
Old 04-03-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
loumin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Club 1 should be one of the most expensive KTV in suzhou liao....I reckon that the quality of the MMs shld be better....but not in terms of wild....

HM is certainly much cheaper though the qualities and setup is no where near to the high end KTV...

Hope to read more FRs from u.....
did not know about the standard of KTV so we just go without asking. we actually passby this place when we were heading for the latern festival weeks ago, so we thought maybe we can try.

could have read the forum and get the info b4 hand.

anyway, we had fun that night.
Old 17-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

how is the massage scene in Suzhou or china in general? any hanky panky ;p ?

My first time in Suzhou and I noticed a lot of massage signs everywhere. Some seemed like those traditional and clean ones, esp when i notice female clients entering.

After my colleague left, I decided I should find out for myself. I'm staying around 园区 and I picked a massage place called 良子健身.. seeing that some korean guys walking out seemingly happy.

To sum it up, I didn't get any special. I opted for 60mins back massage. I had my massage with my trousers on (coz they didn't provided shorts nor did they ask me to remove my pants). Well, the massage was good and hard and the lady was very friendly. she even offered to bring me around to tour next time. (no, i didn't get her no. coz erm.. she was not superbly pretty plus I'm kinda a greenhorn.. still figuring the scene out..)

So here's my newbie question, Is there any hanky panky in these massage places? If there is, must one initiate it? (coz i wasn't ask or hinted..) Or must one offer her a visit to ur home/hotel?

Oh, I have noticed a couple of 'whore' hairsalons in small alleys in shanghai, but haven't seen any in Suzhou yet.

forgot to check out this forum b4 i come over. will do my homework now ;p but some quick tips will be much appreciated. hee hee... thanks!
Old 17-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
how is the massage scene in Suzhou or china in general? any hanky panky ;p ?

My first time in Suzhou and I noticed a lot of massage signs everywhere. Some seemed like those traditional and clean ones, esp when i notice female clients entering.

After my colleague left, I decided I should find out for myself. I'm staying around 园区 and I picked a massage place called 良子健身.. seeing that some korean guys walking out seemingly happy.

To sum it up, I didn't get any special. I opted for 60mins back massage. I had my massage with my trousers on (coz they didn't provided shorts nor did they ask me to remove my pants). Well, the massage was good and hard and the lady was very friendly. she even offered to bring me around to tour next time. (no, i didn't get her no. coz erm.. she was not superbly pretty plus I'm kinda a greenhorn.. still figuring the scene out..)

So here's my newbie question, Is there any hanky panky in these massage places? If there is, must one initiate it? (coz i wasn't ask or hinted..) Or must one offer her a visit to ur home/hotel?

Oh, I have noticed a couple of 'whore' hairsalons in small alleys in shanghai, but haven't seen any in Suzhou yet.

forgot to check out this forum b4 i come over. will do my homework now ;p but some quick tips will be much appreciated. hee hee... thanks!
Those brightly litted, posh setting, and or with those attendants (dressed in normal wrking attire) are providing strictly clean massage and dun even think of initiating any hints of hanky panky, consider yourself with the masseurs reject you with a outright no-no...I can seriously forget about seeking any thrills from these body or foot massage establishments, esp in SIP area...

If u r really keen in having a decent rub and also solid actions, I suggest u can go the bathhouses in SIP which usually ends with characters like 会所 or 温泉....These health centres are typically "fuck shop"... You can have a decent foot massage in which the masseurs will be dresse more sexily as compared to those foot massage centres outside, but please note...they do not provide special service.... Once done, you can ask for the manager or mummy or even tells the waiters that you want a massage.... Those are WL.... Tak your pick and enjoy....

As for the "whore" salons, it is commonly known as BBS aka babershop.... These are real fuck shop going at ard 150rmb.... However, the standard and the hygiene level are not guaranteed... These BBS are more commonly found in wuzhong, snd and town area... In SIP, they were there once, but underwent a major "sweep" as they were exposed in CCTV...So kiss goodbye to them....

Hopw u enjoy and u owe me 1 FR....

Cheers!!!
Old 17-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 17
zack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of lightzack06 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks J4F for the reply n tips ^^

just to clarify, SIP = SZ 工业园区? -.- thats where i'm staying. is this area in general 'cleaner' ? ;p I do notice there r lot of residential areas here.

the BBS I saw in Shanghai doesn't seem to have good hygiene level to me. and i saw one girl walked out to throw rubbish. she wore quite a sexy qipao, but can see her armpit hair -.- omg..

read back a few pages and found mostly the ktv scene.. I guess will backtrack more to hunt FRs...

will keep my eyes peeled for 会所 n 温泉 ;p but i leaving in 2 days.. dunno can visit or not. Might be back early next mth again.
Old 17-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
Thanks J4F for the reply n tips ^^

just to clarify, SIP = SZ 工业园区? -.- thats where i'm staying. is this area in general 'cleaner' ? ;p I do notice there r lot of residential areas here.

the BBS I saw in Shanghai doesn't seem to have good hygiene level to me. and i saw one girl walked out to throw rubbish. she wore quite a sexy qipao, but can see her armpit hair -.- omg..

read back a few pages and found mostly the ktv scene.. I guess will backtrack more to hunt FRs...

will keep my eyes peeled for 会所 n 温泉 ;p but i leaving in 2 days.. dunno can visit or not. Might be back early next mth again.
ya...commonly known as 园区...

anyway...i did post some FRs on some HC which is located in town area... perhaps you can look for it again... there are also a couple of HC in 湖左岸...hope it helps!!!
Old 18-03-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyoh, saw your name as latest post in suzhou thread and thought u write FR for Li Hua Huang Gong ... so any follow up action?
BTW, one of the gals is actually a KJ and info is that if u can sian the KJ and want her to company you in the room, u can do so, rule is that u need her to book the room and then she can dress in normal attire and become your "xiao jie".

Hmm ... looks like u got no time to do that liao you kanna "bao" to go go back sg land!! haha

rdgs
Kelvin25
Old 18-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
Aiyoh, saw your name as latest post in suzhou thread and thought u write FR for Li Hua Huang Gong ... so any follow up action?
BTW, one of the gals is actually a KJ and info is that if u can sian the KJ and want her to company you in the room, u can do so, rule is that u need her to book the room and then she can dress in normal attire and become your "xiao jie".

Hmm ... looks like u got no time to do that liao you kanna "bao" to go go back sg land!! haha

rdgs
Kelvin25
hi bro,

i am still expecting a wild FR from you leh... i am not a juicy writer lah...

But that nite was really fun and i reckon that you are the best entertainer of the nite...(knn....somemore want to kiss me mouth to mouth leh..E%R&*^(*&(%^) haha

That nite the 2 KJ look abit old leh...haha....i still perfer my gal...time is just running too short for me liao lah...no time to sian her liao...haha...

So, you take care and happy cheonging...

Just4fun
Old 18-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
i am still expecting a wild FR from you leh... i am not a juicy writer lah...

But that nite was really fun and i reckon that you are the best entertainer of the nite...(knn....somemore want to kiss me mouth to mouth leh..E%R&*^(*&(%^) haha

That nite the 2 KJ look abit old leh...haha....i still perfer my gal...time is just running too short for me liao lah...no time to sian her liao...haha...
Just4fun
wild? it's nothing compare to HM la ... but i guess the most important is the brothers enough themselves.. me gal no chemistry la, anyway i usually entertain more than being entertained one.

More interested in the mummy n those kj lined up when we walked in .. err.. can't recollect how your gal is like, but i'm drooling over frankieman's gal .. secretary look with lollicock in mouth ... slurp..

Frankieman, where are u? got her number bo? ask her if she wanna be my secretary instead...

rdgs
Kelvin25
Old 18-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin25 View Post
wild? it's nothing compare to HM la ... but i guess the most important is the brothers enough themselves.. me gal no chemistry la, anyway i usually entertain more than being entertained one.

More interested in the mummy n those kj lined up when we walked in .. err.. can't recollect how your gal is like, but i'm drooling over frankieman's gal .. secretary look with lollicock in mouth ... slurp..

Frankieman, where are u? got her number bo? ask her if she wanna be my secretary instead...

rdgs
Kelvin25
Have I missed something? I thought Suzhou already a dead town... hehehe. How come got party I also don't know? Any FRs????? PLEASEEEEEEE????
Old 18-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Have I missed something? I thought Suzhou already a dead town... hehehe. How come got party I also don't know? Any FRs????? PLEASEEEEEEE????
bro, u happily in hometown so u think SZ is dead town?? Bah! Its well and kicking...

chiong wif bro FM sure fun lar! I wonder when he's coming to SHA again
Old 18-03-2008, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's really not a party la .. just go wuxi for 1 night affair with 5 non samster and hook up j4F to join in for a long overdued meetup, and was glad to meet FM also too.

i think the most happening event would me frenching my non samster buddy becoz of some silly bet with his gal ... bo bian brather brather 2 side poke knife ma.

most of the time i was pulling attention towards my side with dice games, so that our experience samsters do wat they want in background lor.. i never see anything leh..

Anyway, now in Sha until Sunday... and alone in hotel ...

rdgs
Kelvin25
Old 19-03-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
how to be a dead town with me ard... the moment u decided to forsake suzhou, u hv missed out a great part in ur life liao...haha...回头是岸吧

No FR lah...but it was a fun nite..when u see our wuxi veteran dancing away....I would have mistaken that he was the gigolo for the nite if there is no proper introduction... I bet u will enjoy cheonging with him...really bring back memories about our good old time in HM.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1