The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Y din u aprroach her?
no money in wallet. month ending already mah but also scared leh, later just random women walking around how?

anyway by the time I cross road she disapear already.

nobody from sbf was there ystd meh?
Old 23-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

h24 xiao tian

looked like Rene Liu (to me) but rounder.
curvy, not slim but not flabby type, fair.
c cup minimum n firm (looks natural).
typical cat50 petain service but only for few mins each (too short).
tight fj, but didnt really like it cos felt a lil too tight n dry at times.
ice queen in the beginning but warming up after money paid (heng ah, i thought it would b another 50 bux wasted).

overall ok session n ok wl, but (as cat 50) servicing timing can definitely be improved.
Old 24-04-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petoria View Post
hey anyone go down today at about 4?

bloody hell, saw a chio ang moh walking through that area.......as in saw her walking behind city square area towards petain rd. the clothes she wear also damn nice.
Be extra careful when you see white women in the redlight areas...... fyi the IJM moved its regional head office from the PI to Singapore in light of the "safety" issues and threats received by them in the PI.

I understand the staff that were transferred here are white females from Australia.... 3 of them.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Be extra careful when you see white women in the redlight areas...... fyi the IJM moved its regional head office from the PI to Singapore in light of the "safety" issues and threats received by them in the PI.

I understand the staff that were transferred here are white females from Australia.... 3 of them.
Wow... Dint know that... Tks for info
Old 24-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trillanius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, let me describe my first time experience in Petain. I went there today at noon and already got alot of ah pehs and banglahs loitering around. Attracted a few eyeballs on me cus I look damn young.

Was gonna try Jolene but the whole house was closed (for maintenance i guess?) so i went to check for Nikki but no light was on and found Michelle's door open. According to other samsters posts here, she is friendly and engaged small talk with me. Ask her the price and voila, she helped me wash then asked me to lie on the bed. Gave me fantastic catbath and BBBJ. She doesnt let me do anything else except gently touching her neh neh and frenching. And during the BBBJ, she would suck so hard got "plop plop" and "tsk tsk" sound, in addition also got slurps and she would use her teeth to nibble my head. WOAHHH, gave her a few mini thrusts; in between she would give me a couple of RJ (since it was my first time, it felt shiok) then after that, she began frenching me and let me suck her tongue, almost forgot she gave me a BBBJ & RJ previously. Its like tasting my own dick.

Then we did it in missionary position, everytime I hold her close to me, she would french me then lick my ear. Then I hold her legs up to tighten the hole and then she start to fake moan. When I was about to explode, she could sense it and moan louder. Then cum already she would help me wash up.

Overall she is, as per alot of FRs about her, very job oriented but service is good, definitely would RTF.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
petoria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

IJM? PI?

google say intl justice mission.........serious?
Old 24-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16846 / Power: 16
ClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond reputeClownTeaser has a reputation beyond repute
Michelle H10R2 (ex H2)

Visited Petain in the afternoon. Jolene (H10R1A), Michelle (H10R2), Pat (H16R11) busy. Candy, Nikki not working. Walked second round - waited for Michelle 5 mins. Very friendly, slim, taut body, nice natural boobs to fondle, BBBJ, french, missionary, no rush. Very satisfied.

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"

Buddha

Life is short; Be happy: Live Life to the Fullest

Minimum 3 pts for exchange

Old 24-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
h24 xiao tian

looked like Rene Liu (to me) but rounder.
curvy, not slim but not flabby type, fair.
c cup minimum n firm (looks natural).
typical cat50 petain service but only for few mins each (too short).
tight fj, but didnt really like it cos felt a lil too tight n dry at times.
ice queen in the beginning but warming up after money paid (heng ah, i thought it would b another 50 bux wasted).

overall ok session n ok wl, but (as cat 50) servicing timing can definitely be improved.
There is a Jesseca Liu lookalike at H22 too
Old 25-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsiling View Post
There is a Jesseca Liu lookalike at H22 too
Who looks like jesseca liu ? Serious .. ?!

And Jolene gives BBBJ and Frenching ? I cant remember without condom but definitely not given frenching.. You must be young and handsome eh ?

Otherwise you could have walked into a wrong room.. or just simply daydreaming !
Old 25-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

H10 doesn't open early. The earliest is 12.30am and Jolene only starts to work after 1pm till late.
Old 25-04-2014, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trillanius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
H10 doesn't open early. The earliest is 12.30am and Jolene only starts to work after 1pm till late.
Thanks for the tip bro!
Old 25-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Can't remember the room number but she smokes Salem
Old 25-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post

And Jolene gives BBBJ and Frenching ? I cant remember without condom but definitely not given frenching.. You must be young and handsome eh ?

Otherwise you could have walked into a wrong room.. or just simply daydreaming !
For Jolene from what i know it's BJ than change another piece for FJ,i don't like Frenching so no idea she allowed or not. visit her one year plus ago and once last month...the funny thing is halfway through she ask me wether i pay her already?i was like *_* for bros who like kissing,last time at H11 R1 one she will initate. she tried to kiss me but i turned and accidentally knock on her teeth at side of my cheek
Old 26-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 20
Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!Sazzie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Wow... Dint know that... Tks for info
There is condo next. Suspect they bochap want go city sq via short cut
Old 26-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1218 / Power: 14
uniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud ofuniqueen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
thanks for sharing, how abt jolene services ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1