The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Day 3 here. Went to red rock hotel to find some . Was disappointed. Sigh. Fucked up OKT tried to con me when I say I from KL. China girl rm500 . I say never mind and walk off. Then he start to negotiate. I walked away. I can bang some Korean chicks with that price. Came last time the auntie only charge 200. . The extra 300 he keep?
Hi bro,

Yes, Red Rock hotel has some nice quality chicks but their OKT all were really fucked up with their attitude. Banned that place already. Please share to all and let them know the power of consumers
Old 17-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mambo25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pearl of the Orient

Bro help me with the smallin contact.. Im new here.. Less knowladge
Old 21-04-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

kjl84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

newbie cheongster here, started 2 months ago.
can all tai lou / bro tell me where and how to contact SmallIn Farlim?
Old 22-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

BlueEye2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pearl of the Orient

My first time and first FR.

I had been reading and checking for recomendation on MP that provide sex services. Of coz i m looking for one nearest to my home. A blog recommend me to look for one behind Bayan Point HL Bank. I went there a few round, hesitating to go in or not. My first time, i was nervous.
In the end i gather all my courage and ring the bell. I walk up and tell the guy i wan massage. >.<
1 hour : RM50 .. so i proceed to the room.
Environment was nice wit some soft music. The girl look like chinese but she is a Thai. Her name is May 28y/o
She ask me to took off all except undies and start massaging. Skill was awesome. We had difficulty in chatting as i dont reali speak hokkien. She was ok wit a bit of Mandarin. Then she ask me wana massage lampa or not. RM30. I told her i wan her boob as well as she had a nice rack! so +RM20. As she masage i hold her boobs and her body. Perfect rack but Not allowed to kiss her tits

May
MP behind HLB Bayan Point
28 y/o
Face 7
Body 7 loved her tummy
Breasts 8
Massage 9
Damage: RM50 massage + 30 HJ + 20 Boobies

What else i miss? :P
I am looking for NL or any FJ. Recommend pls
Old 22-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

daikinpng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

found a cheap but decent place for massage
is located near Tesco Sg Dua, if you go to the main entrance of Tesco, look across the fence and u see this shop call Foh Ting ( if i can remember correctly)

is genuine Thai massage. only RM40/hr or 60/1.5hr. foot massage is 15/30min

just came back from there. the massage skill is good. but this 1 dun have hanky panky.

if u looking for cheap and good massage can consider this place.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

troysparrow02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NS Upstairs

Hello,

Can you please PM me the details of SmallIn. I live in Georgetown so whichever location that is nearer is better.

Thanks.
Old 24-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

troysparrow02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NS Upstairs

Hello,

Can you please PM me the details of Smallin? I live in Georgetown so whichever location is nearer is better.

Thanks.
Old 25-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Scorpio King;

I have not heard from JConnor for a while now.and the fact remains he knows me who I am and yet i have no idea who he is (the real JC)...

but i guess, penang cheonging is quite slow now but for Farlim.. Good job to u, revrin and those who goes to Farlim. though i have no idea where that is and who is the OKT.

But, keep up the spirit brother Scorpio... maintain that spirit. but, redrock/royal has been long banned since our days btw... reminiscing the days we fought against our old forum and the russian mermaids
Old 25-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

afroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which area bro? can give contact number?
Old 30-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gem in the 'Happy City'

I was introduced to this OKT by a brudda in this forum. Thanks!

The OKT operates in a nice hotel near airport that is similar to Royal Hotel. However, the OKT is ultra cautious and needs introduction.

Upstairs, I see that Bonnie looks better than the photo! But I could not believe my luck with Bonnie. Here is a girl who is barely 5 feet tall (about 1.5m) small boned, fair skinned and really, really cute--not just her looks but personality too. Her smile and young girlishness made my jaded heart skip, and old cock grow hard.

She led me into the room and I watched her undress as we chatted. True pink mini marshmallow nipples on little pink areolas. OMG. Her breasts were perfectly shaped B cups and there were no stretchmarks or scars, only a small fresh scrape above her knee. She had dyed long hair that smelled very fresh, and her toned teen body was perfectly curvy and proportioned with a nice large tattoo on the small of her back. She caught me ogling her and I complimented her. I said she is so pretty I forgot her name! She laughed and told me again. Then I found out that she is 22 years old from Yunnan. She is easily among the most friendly girlsI I have met so far in this line of work. I think she is right up there with Jane, only no spoken English.

We walked past the OKT who was busy booking more business on the phone, and into the shared bath. Kind of weird to know the OKT was right there... But, in the shower, Bonnie gives me a sexy preview of what's to come. After letting me rinse my sweaty body off, and cleaning my dick, she kneeled down and blew me right there to get me hard. Then she leaned her tiny frame on me to press her perfect pouty breasts on my cock and she grabbed my ass cheeks! I wrapped my hands around her toned hourglass figure and rubbed her back gently until she stood. Then I slid my hands around her pert ass and parted her crack. She groaned deeply and softly as if savoring the moment for herself and teased my nipples with her soft lips and warm breath. I pushed my face into her head and inhaled her warm floral scent. She paused as I cupped and kneaded her breasts and looked like she was frozen in pleasure, then she held the shower to my mouth, and offered me listerine by pouring a cap of it into my mouth and told me to rinse. How cute.

Already happy with this good start, she passed me my towel cheerfully and led me back into the room. She seemed sincerely looking forward to our time together. I dried myself thoroughly and laid on the bed to see what she would do next. She kept stealing glances of me leering at her perfect little body as she toweled daintily infront of the dresser. I watched her jiggle her cute boobs and ass and felt lust surge through my body. Images of my schoolboy days, and unrequited teen crushes and impossibly pretty girl fantasies raced through my brain, only pressurizing my penis even more.

She approached boldly and started sucking my nipples and playing with my dick. She paused just long enough to comment that it was growing big. I teased her about having to stop now or it will get even bigger for her. She laughed and resumed her earnest attention on my stiff nipples. I returned the favor by reaching around her pretty round ass cheeks and running a finger up and down her crack--wriggling my finger on her anus. She was grinding her butt into my hand, so she seemed to be enjoying this. Then, I cupped both her breasts, and she came up to kiss my forehead. I took the opportunity to lean down and take her entire breast into my mouth and suckle her nubile nipples with my teeth and tongue as I released them. She hissed and groaned and tossed her mane, looking very much lost in the moment. I was groping her little butt which felt like the size of firm DD boobs. I continued by giving the other breast the same treatment, and she split her thighs apart for me to grope her dry pouting labia below.

Suddenly, she seemed inspired... And crawled backwards to engulf my cock. Astonished, I sat up to see this pint sized girl who cannot possibly tip 40kg on the scales rubbing my knob on the back of her throat. She paused for me to revel in the moment, and then inched down deeper like a python as I relaxed. OMG. She was sending waves of warm tingly sensations over my body. She planted her lips on the base of my shaft. Then she started licking my cock and a bit of my scrotum while in full deep throat. Wow. She sat up and I was genuinely impressed and told her so. She pointed proudly at her throat and I offered duly earned respect.

She came up to lick my nipples, opened the cap, and return to sucking my dick. Before I knew it, she had capped me mid blow. Since I was gnawing her shoulder, and cupping her ass, pussy and breasts, she took another turn for herself and laid on her side. I suctioned her breasts and sent her moaning loudly. Now she settled serenely on her back as I teased her still dry pussy cautiously while I gave my attention to her other breast. Then, she started bucking and shuddering and letting out hisses between gritted teeth. She yowled urgently while swiping urgently at her breasts, pulling my head to have me latch on harder and squealed so adorably I jizzed just a bit. Her pussy finally oozed during the climax, so I kneeled between her legs.

Obviously, her pussy was tiny. Her slit was longer than from the tip of my thumb to the first knuckle! I rubbed my throbbing dick at her entrance, then applied pressure and she gyrated her hips invitingly. I popped in, and then she threw me out involuntarily. She was pretty tight. I re-entered and paused. She took control and grabbed my hands, pulling me in deeper as she gasped. I began pumping more moans out of her petite body and she bucked in pleasure. I popped out again. She waited patiently as I planted my flag in her again. I scooped her up easily and held her waist as I thrashed her in lotus position. She was muttering something like she was chanting with eyes squinted shut. I leaned back to press my knob on her g-spot and bounced on the bed, holding her toned back in a V. I would have loved to take someone like her standing, but I knew I would not last. So I took her to redline, and changed gears.

I sat up and caught her head as she dropped to the bed. I lowered her gently as her eyes fluttered open and she swooned at me. I pulled her legs open and tugged her away from the headboard like the little china doll that she is. I admired her bald pussy and rubbed it affectionately. She has pale brown labia and just a small patch of pubic hair near her abdomen. She told me later she shaved every 2 days.

I parted her puckered lips and took her missionary. By now, I was wanting the OKT to hear her high pitched wailing, so I ramped up hard and fast and took her to the next redline and snapped her thighs shut into a jockey ride. I slapped my old swinging balls on her anus perfectly synced to her cries in Chinese "Hen sawng, hen sawng! Gei wo! Gei wo!" (Feels great, feels great! Give me, give me!) It was like feeding a hungry mewing kitten, and my balls ached for release, but I held them back to give her more.

I extended her legs fully. And her ankles were at eye level. So I leaned down to nibble and kiss her calf, driving her into shivering, grunting, spasms. When I continued past her high she peeked and saw me grinning, so she looked at me disapprovingly and punched my forearm playfully to make me quit. No need as all of this GFE was making me so high, I grunted through my loud orgasm seconds later. She returned the favor by bucking and grinding her hips to send me into spasms after I had stopped thrusting. My arms went limp, and as I collapsed, she caught my head in her small hands, looked deeply into my eyes and kissed me fully on the lips. I was so out of it, I didn't DFK her. She asked me earnestly:"Ni sawng mah?" I said no and then grinned. She frowned at my sarcasm and punched me in the shoulder as we both chuckled.

I told her I am too old to give her more. She said I did very well as she was out of time anyway. She trapped the condom and remarked I poured a lot into it. I thanked her for her good service. She grinned demurely, kissed her hand and patted my shrinking dick. She invited me to rest on the bed while she picked up. Finally, I tried to get up, and was woozy. She was right there to catch me, and continue that lingering gaze for approval. I leaned over and kissed her genuinely, gratefully. For just a flicker of a moment, I felt connected to her, and I knew I was in dangerous territory to be attracted this way to a WL.

She poked her head out into the hallway. OKT was still busy landing more business. She thought the toilet was occupied, so we sat back down on the bed to chat. She asked if she saw me earlier in the lobby, and I confirmed that I did see her coming by with bags of takeaway lunch.

She checked again and led me back into the shower for another thorough wash. She told me her days can get busy with as many as 7 customers. She has been in Penang for 2 months, and will probably have to leave soon.

Bonnie, 22, Yunnan
Face: 9 small, oval, so cute!
Body: 9 perfect teen hot body with creamy fair skin, tattoo on lower back
Breasts: 9 supple springy B-cups with pink nipples, very responsive--likes licking and sucking
Pussy: 8 tight, fresh smelling, no blemishes
Hygiene: 9 used and offered me listerine
Kissing: yes, did not try DFK
Fingering: yes
DATY: did not try
BBBJ: 10 genuine deep throat
FJ: 10 deeply satisfying fuck
GFE: 10 but grateful I did not outcall her. Surely, people think I cradle snatch a teen girl!
WIR: absolutely
Damage: RM150+RM10 tip
Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gem in the 'Happy City'

69ners, thanks for bring us though your full sexperience!
Amazing details and I'm sure it brings satisfaction to go through the sexperience in your mind to write it out again.

Will be your loyal reader~ Keep it up!
Old 02-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

samhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hi 69ners..nice FR u have there..enjoy that thanks..could you pm me contact of the OKT?it is nice..
My email address: [email protected]
Old 02-05-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks sifu 69, Finally I have a chance to taste tomyam at small in lip sin.

Arrive lip sin area around 3pm, call Okt and ask for the exact location. I was having hard time locating it because i am not familiar with lip sin area. After driving around and asking around for an hour (I am not joking, it took me 1 hour to locate the place), finally I am able to reach the holy place, which was not obvious all all from outside. I even have to call again to confirm my arrival until they are willing to open the door.

A girl look through the window, open the door and greet me with thai hospitality. Frankly speaking, I like thai most among the foreign syt. There are only 2 girls to choose from - Anna and ???, others are having in room operation. Without wasting my time, I chose the girl who open the door for me - Anna.

FR:
Name: Anna
Place: small in lip sin
Origin: Bangkok
Bbbj: 9/10 ( I love it, maybe I should have let her bj me only)
Cat bath: no
Face: 6/10 (looks old)
Body: 6/10 beer belly
Boob: 7/10 not sagging B cup
Fj: 7/10 just okay, feel bored after a while. I like it when she cowgirl me though.
Gfe: 7/10
Anal: no
Cim: no
Fingering: only outside
Damage: 150
Wtf: no

Conclusion: Everything was Standard procedures, clothes off, shower, begin massage and action. nothing surprise me. Maybe I was putting too high expectation on the small in after reading so much about it.

Puying is a gift,
fuck it, lick it, suck it
and fulfill it with your sperm.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daikinpng View Post
found a cheap but decent place for massage
is located near Tesco Sg Dua, if you go to the main entrance of Tesco, look across the fence and u see this shop call Foh Ting ( if i can remember correctly)

is genuine Thai massage. only RM40/hr or 60/1.5hr. foot massage is 15/30min

just came back from there. the massage skill is good. but this 1 dun have hanky panky.

if u looking for cheap and good massage can consider this place.
they used to have a trans who love cock. she/he gave me a bbbj and hj for free and can see she/he really enjoy cocks from the way she sucks me. but no longer there. cantestify to the great massage. but you won't really want hanky panky with the ladies there with their looks
Old 02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
silversurfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Royal after a heavy drinking session with a few girls who were friends but fail to get any action from them that night. So feeling really horny, call one of the okt who advertise here and was given just one room. But it turn out to be one of my greatest fj in years.The girl was from hunan and she is petite. I love small girls as I can carry them and bounce them on me just like in the porn movies.

It started normal enough with her washing my dick and nipples. she commented about my waxed pubic area and I told her it gives greater pleasure during sex for me.

She then took me to a bed and proceeded with a bbbj. It was wet and long. She really give it a long extended bj that lasted at least 5 minutes. Most girls In the past don't last long so I was quite impressed. But typically I don't get off on bj. She asked if I want to switch to FJ and I agreed. She expertly slip on a cd, put on some ky and started riding me. Again she impressed me with her stamina and service. She was eager to provide a good service and ride me for a long time. We then switch a few positions and I bang her long and hard. She gives a cute moan and squeezes her cunt very well that it's like fucking a virgin. Unfortunately due to my drinking that night I failed to come. She was quite game and lifted her legs high for a long time while I plow her. She also let me finger her G spot and clit although no kissing or licking her clit. Once again her stamina impresses me. Many girls I had in the past including my gfs all cannot last as long as me and always ask me to finish. However she just took it all without complain.

As the hour is up, she ask if I want to extend. Since i was having a good time I agreed. We chatted for a while and she gives very good gfe. Can't tell at all she's been doing this for a while even in china. Finally I decided to go again. She change a new cd and once again we started. I bang her for a good 30 minutes and exceeded the time again. Her okt keep calling but she ignore it and let me continue to plow her till I finally came even though it's really late at night. We washed up and I left drained but satisfied fully.

A few days later i visited her again and its pretty much similar although I tried more positions. She also seem to enjoy the first time as she didn't need lube this time and was naturally wet. She also came once or twice. I bang her for a good 30 minutes again and came. Her stamina really impresses me as she has no complains keeping her legs up the whole time. She's the first girl that has matched my endurance and didn't rush me to finish. So an excellent fj although sadly she has left and is unlikely to return...

name: i never ask. sorry i usually don't care
bbbj: 9/10
service: 10/10
endurance: 10/10
body: 9/10 (petite and she only reached my chest height. good for carrying her and bouncing her up and down my dick)
boob: 8/10 (quite big for her height, natural but I am not a boob guy)
face: 8/10 (with makeup and false eyelashes very cute, without not so)
fj: 10/10 (really tight and her stamina is impressive)
gfe: 8/10
fingering: 8/10 (allow me to finger her g spot)
damage: 380 + 20 tips (1st time), 190 + 10 tips (2nd time)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1