The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2015, 11:51 PM
Big Apple YNWA

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6889 / Power: 14
redapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond reputeredapple26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool fc pick the score prediction

Sack brendan rodgers
Old 25-05-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

From Champions League to no European football.
What a match siol...

Old 25-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Long time no predict any score...... hearsay BR trying very hard to avoid the Europa League so may kelong this game.

Stoke 2

Liverpool 0
Your info on the kelong very chun....... got anymore kangtaos?
Old 25-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redapple26 View Post
Sack brendan rodgers
Lol...there are 'fans' calling for more time for BR and those players that he bought!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippo View Post
From Champions League to no European football.
What a match siol...

LFC did not want to play in the Europa League.
Old 25-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Your info on the kelong very chun....... got anymore kangtaos?
Not my info..... I just follow the market and bookies advise
Old 25-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Lol...there are 'fans' calling for more time for BR and those players that he bought!
West Ham have decided not to renew Sam Allardyce's contract.
Maybe John W. Henry should give him a ring.
That is the problem with people with the name JOHN.
They suck.

Old 25-05-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
They suck.

John William Henry not in the mood to babysit Liverpool at this moment...... he is more concerned about protecting his assets which fell from $2.5B to $1.1B

Imagine the kind of quality players that can be bought with $1.4 billion if only he had made those money available to BR.
Old 25-05-2015, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They suck.

That's also the problem with ppl that name with the initial 's', Sam= seaj! They ought to be booted! both sux big time!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
HT score only
if HT 5-0 no winner then what is the diff for FT score...I going to sleep so just post declare no winner...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17666 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if HT 5-0 no winner then what is the diff for FT score...I going to sleep so just post declare no winner...
Actually you could have declared winner when it was 3nil!

排队中: 清空中
Old 25-05-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 19
1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute1deg has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Bro H88 and others who organise the contest for this season. Really can't believe the scoreline .
Old 25-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1deg View Post
Thank you Bro H88 and others who organise the contest for this season. Really can't believe the scoreline .
You most welcome...

Think this match is meaningless game so no surprised to the result...

Old 25-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

I am trying to find my replacement to organise these contest...I had been organising these contest for 3 consecutive years after bro Lone_Wolf...this season I tried to find but nobody offered to help except one or two who is negative points...

I can understand organising these contests had no real benefits but as Liverpool supporter it can really reflective of your passion for the team...

What I had learned from organising these contests are I had no longer bet on these football matches...because almost guaranteed to lose money if you bet every single match...also results are unpredictable and sometimes look like kelong...

Also some matches the organiser maybe busy and need backup...I am lucky to have bro Prince7, SBY1 and Lambourghini as my previous backup...thank you and kudos to you...

I can help to backup if anyone can take the main role of organising the contests for the upcoming 2015/2016 season...&&

Old 23-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

no volunteers...haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am trying to find my replacement to organise these contest...I had been organising these contest for 3 consecutive years after bro Lone_Wolf...this season I tried to find but nobody offered to help except one or two who is negative points...

I can understand organising these contests had no real benefits but as Liverpool supporter it can really reflective of your passion for the team...

What I had learned from organising these contests are I had no longer bet on these football matches...because almost guaranteed to lose money if you bet every single match...also results are unpredictable and sometimes look like kelong...

Also some matches the organiser maybe busy and need backup...I am lucky to have bro Prince7, SBY1 and Lambourghini as my previous backup...thank you and kudos to you...

I can help to backup if anyone can take the main role of organising the contests for the upcoming 2015/2016 season...&&

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1