The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Where is your favorite Cheong destination in Asia? (China Excluded)
Cambodia 2 3.13%
Hong Kong 2 3.13%
Indonesia - Batam 3 4.69%
Indonesia - Jakarta 3 4.69%
Japan 0 0%
Korea 1 1.56%
Macau 2 3.13%
Malaysia 5 7.81%
Myanmar 0 0%
Philippines - Angeles City 3 4.69%
Philippines - Manila 2 3.13%
Taiwan 4 6.25%
Thailand - Bangkok 18 28.13%
Thailand - Pattaya 3 4.69%
Thailand - Phuket 1 1.56%
Thailand - Hat Yai 2 3.13%
Vietnam - Hanoi 0 0%
Vietnam - HCMC 5 7.81%
Other 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Where is your favorite Cheong Destination in Asia?

1. Now that CP and China locked-down, Where is your favorite Cheong destination in Asia?

2. Optional: Why is this your favorite destination?
Old 13-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is your favorite Cheong Destination in Asia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
1. Now that CP and China locked-down, Where is your favorite Cheong destination in Asia?

2. Optional: Why is this your favorite destination?
Yes, with CP down, I now prefer Hong Kong which is very safe, convenient and the quality/price ranges all the way from HK$ 250 @ (or even cheaper?) to as high as you can afford!

Lots of great bargains as far as hotels/accommodations is concerned as tourist arrivals to Hong Kong have of late plummeted.

SEAJ

Ps - May I link this thread to mine? Thanks beforehand.
Old 13-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
kristopher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykristopher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I vote for bkk.
Old 13-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bef9613 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think Hatyai is still my favourite destination.
Old 13-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 20
betta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbetta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Singapore coz here is wher all the Hot Minahs are!!!
Old 20-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!
To date close to half of all respondents have voted for Thailand!
No wonder these crook stealth agents are so thick on the Thai threads and in a turf war all over SBF!
http://samsforum.com/showthr...528444&page=32

SEAJ
Old 20-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 10
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold

I choose bangkok...
Old 20-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
WOW!
To date close to half of all respondents have voted for Thailand!
No wonder these crook stealth agents are so thick on the Thai threads and in a turf war all over SBF!
http://samsforum.com/showthr...528444&page=32

SEAJ
A bit disappointing that there is over 350 views and only 13 votes. That's less than 5% Are samsters here really that lazy to make 1 click with right finger to vote?

As for Stealth thai agents, I am only aware of one on the forums. I won't Naem him, but Lo and behold, he just ask "what I wanna do", wasn't very responsive or transparent with itineraries or pricing. Decided I don't want to deal with hassle of such an amateur and had a great time and saved money without him

I really don't know why anyone needs agent in LOS, unless maybe for local Thai clubs, or G clubs. Is there somewhere special, exclusive,and hidden they take you that I am not aware of? Cuz I find all the famous MPs gogos and clubs fine on my own. I know some agents try to push Gclubs, but they are a ripoff and not good value for short term tourist like me who needs instant gratification and a sure thing at the end of the night, not just a hole in my wallet.

Last edited by lost99; 21-05-2015 at 05:19 AM.
Old 23-05-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Bangkok still the best mongering destination but too bad i dont like dark skin girls, malaysia the 2nd, i think better i go malaysia, near my home country
Cambodia voted 0, cannot believe it, so many bros enjoying in phnom penh.

Last edited by pting; 23-05-2015 at 04:22 AM.
Old 23-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
……As for Stealth thai agents, I am only aware of one on the forums. I won't Naem him, but Lo and behold, he just ask "what I wanna do", wasn't very responsive or transparent with itineraries or pricing. Decided I don't want to deal with hassle of such an amateur and had a great time and saved money without him

I really don't know why anyone needs agent in LOS, unless maybe for local Thai clubs, or G clubs. Is there somewhere special, exclusive,and hidden they take you that I am not aware of? Cuz I find all the famous MPs gogos and clubs fine on my own. I know some agents try to push Gclubs, but they are a ripoff and not good value ….
From what I know, I think you may be mistaken Naem-ing this particular individual as an agent – he is just somebody who likes to post and sometimes have a bit of fun at the expense of these crook stealth agents.

SBF crook stealth agents are way more organized and devious/tricky; they are well-staffed with various clones/accomplices assigned to do specific jobs to lure the unsuspecting into their den of thievery AND do the actual fleecing once one is snared. To get a better understanding to their methods, you may want to go to; http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=508851

And true that there is hardly any reason for anyone to need an agent when out mongering anywhere IF one is willing to do a bit of research and be a bit adventurous. Please see my suggestions on how to go about DIY - http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=438

As to G-clubs, I totally agree with what you say and yes, WAY WORSE cost –wise when led into them by a crook – they’ll really take you to the cleaners. But there ARE also lots of other methods that these crook stealth agents can rip you off by pretending to just be a regular Samster you’ve befriended – think vbkk’s laughable efforts to market his coyote girls at THB 6,000 ST or how even taxi drivers can get rebates at many MP’s. Scamming unsuspecting Samsters is ALL that these crook stealth agent do for a living!

Just IMHO as usual!
SEAJ
Old 23-05-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Voted BKK

Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-05-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
From what I know, I think you may be mistaken Naem-ing this particular individual as an agent
My service, USD 1000
Old 24-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

How come Angeles City not in the list?
Old 25-05-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
cupmyd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only cheong In Thailand, JB & Singapore before. I think Singapore is still my favourite place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1