The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Tried this restaurant New World Night along St 173 ... something like Tram Chim in Saigon. There are girls available to seat with you for dinner and drink. I understand you only need to tip them. Not sure what is the market rate though as our party already got our own companions on that night.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
TiLLiCoMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why casa still the best? Casa is full of Viet and expensive too.
Cos everything is there. You have the KTV, disco and if hungry you have the restaurant there as well.
I agree casa is full of viet and some khmer but the important thing is some people want to find a gal that they can communicate with.
I am not too sure what you mean by expensive. the gals there are $100 LT and i think that is pretty standard lor. I am just comparing it to other Ks like Naga and Royal.
Old 14-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondarvf View Post
Any recommendations for decent hotels (Budget SGD80-100) at riverside area and girl friendly ?
The Quay Boutique Hotel $72 fupwards
http://www.thequayhotel.com/en/

Riverside Suites
http://www.riverside-suites.com/
Old 14-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiLLiCoMe View Post
The Quay Boutique Hotel $72 fupwards
http://www.thequayhotel.com/en/

Riverside Suites
http://www.riverside-suites.com/
As usual bro TiLLiCoMe is so helpful.
Hope to see u soon again in pp, I maybe there in next few months...hehehe..
We do bar hopping play pool again.
Old 14-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Yes, big big thumbs up for bro TiLLiCoMe for valuable info & advise.

Cheers bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
As usual bro TiLLiCoMe is so helpful.
Hope to see u soon again in pp, I maybe there in next few months...hehehe..
We do bar hopping play pool again.
Old 14-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not too sure what you mean by expensive. the gals there are $100 LT and i think that is pretty standard lor. I am just comparing it to other Ks like Naga and Royal.
A lot of Viet and Khmer gers whom initially sell less than 100 USD in other joints, will go to try their luck in these so called high class joints frequent by Asian mongers.

If u been long in PP, u will notice some riverside or "low class" joint gers will go Darling or other joints to try their luck. I met a few regularly and asked them, they mentioned these joints, men are willing to pay more money ... guess the main reason is simple, the mongers perceive 100 USD for ST is norm and when these gers quoted 100 USD or so for LT, men will think "cheap cheap" and not hesitate to pay.

Anyway, definition of cheap or expensive is up to individual.... when ones get use to 50 USD LT then 100 USD is expensive... when ones get use to 150 USD for LT is norm then 100 USD is cheap.

Another example, some of my friends who used to cheong BKK.... LT 5000THB to them is norm so when they initially stepped in PP, they were enjoying like King.... LT 100-150USD is only about 3000-4500THB.... so cheap.

Not boasting but I have not paid USD 100 for LT my entire 2 yrs stayed in PP, be it Viet or Khmer. I just want to share the so called norm price in PP but if mongers think I am just bull shitting then up to u.... it is your money not mine... u enjoying, not me.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Not boasting but I have not paid USD 100 for LT my entire 2 yrs stayed in PP, be it Viet or Khmer. I just want to share the so called norm price in PP but if mongers think I am just bull shitting then up to u.... it is your money not mine... u enjoying, not me.
Can tag u along?
Old 15-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Can tag u along?
I thought the other time I mentioned I am going n u avoiding me?
Old 15-01-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jetpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A lot of Viet and Khmer gers whom initially sell less than 100 USD in other joints, will go to try their luck in these so called high class joints frequent by Asian mongers.

If u been long in PP, u will notice some riverside or "low class" joint gers will go Darling or other joints to try their luck. I met a few regularly and asked them, they mentioned these joints, men are willing to pay more money ... guess the main reason is simple, the mongers perceive 100 USD for ST is norm and when these gers quoted 100 USD or so for LT, men will think "cheap cheap" and not hesitate to pay.

Anyway, definition of cheap or expensive is up to individual.... when ones get use to 50 USD LT then 100 USD is expensive... when ones get use to 150 USD for LT is norm then 100 USD is cheap.

Another example, some of my friends who used to cheong BKK.... LT 5000THB to them is norm so when they initially stepped in PP, they were enjoying like King.... LT 100-150USD is only about 3000-4500THB.... so cheap.

Well said Naemlo. I experienced this too.
Old 15-01-2015, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, This is the knowing and unknowing. Season player in PP knows where the joints are and maybe speak some of their language will benefit from the lower price. For new player there sometimes the small head rule. They are there to enjoy and so they think a little more is ok.

The girls will take advantage of this and so prices start going up. Demand and supply lor. Many of us from Sillypore also spoilt the market there.

I will rather go pub hopping and find the girls there. A number of girls after work will go to the Higher end club and try to milk more money.

Joining season Brother there is also a good point as can share cost and enjoy the KTV's there. Tips are also low unlike our local joint.

I have always enjoy my stay in PP. Just hope that the air tickets price will comes down. Now that Oil had comes down, why is there still a fuel surcharge? I just wonder when they will remove that. Cheers
Old 15-01-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Got one time, went to one of the local joints across the Jap bridge, where the girls don't speak English ... when asked for price, my girl then consulted her colleagues and quoted $100. I politely rejected and left. As expected she then followed up with smses with G9 & those std stuffs. Next day, I smsed back to offer $40 ... 20 minutes later, she ended on my bed
Old 15-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Got one time, went to one of the local joints across the Jap bridge, where the girls don't speak English ... when asked for price, my girl then consulted her colleagues and quoted $100. I politely rejected and left. As expected she then followed up with smses with G9 & those std stuffs. Next day, I smsed back to offer $40 ... 20 minutes later, she ended on my bed
Yes to them, no harm trying their luck as foreigners mostly are willing to pay. Men always cannot control the small head thinking.
Old 15-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes you are right that you can find cheaper ones elsewhere. I have picked up gals from pubs and clubs from $30 upwards for LT. It all depends on your nego skills.

I was saying casa is the best cos when my friends does come here they want to go casa. I have bought them to Soul KTV, Kirikom and a few other local Ks but i can see they dont seem to enjoy themself. Most of the time it is communication problem.

For me i prefer to go pub hopping and then to HOD or Pontoon. But i guess everyone have different taste and spending power.

I didnt say you are bull shitting or anything like that. If my comments have offended you in anyway please do accept my apologies.
Old 15-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
I didnt say you are bull shitting or anything like that. If my comments have offended you in anyway please do accept my apologies.
Not directing at u It is to all mongers as some might find me boasting of getting cheap bonk and deem me as bullshit.

Casa, Darling or whatever "high class" joint are spoiled by Asian esp SG and MY men. The gers trying their luck on 100 USD ST, men willing to pay then these gers will spread around themselves 100 USD for ST so from then it is norm. To pay USD 100 for ST is no no for me.

I have brought samsters to Darling... they are willing to pay USD 100 ST and USD 150 LT for a viet ger. Some even paid 200 USD for LT. Why will gers not ask for a sky?
Old 16-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not directing at u It is to all mongers as some might find me boasting of getting cheap bonk and deem me as bullshit.

Casa, Darling or whatever "high class" joint are spoiled by Asian esp SG and MY men. The gers trying their luck on 100 USD ST, men willing to pay then these gers will spread around themselves 100 USD for ST so from then it is norm. To pay USD 100 for ST is no no for me.

I have brought samsters to Darling... they are willing to pay USD 100 ST and USD 150 LT for a viet ger. Some even paid 200 USD for LT. Why will gers not ask for a sky?
When I was in PP last May, the FLs near the round-about in Wat Phnom were quoting something like 15USD for ST and 30 USD for LT. The girls were young and of relatively good standards of about 5-8 points and plenty to choose from after 7-8pm. You just have to ensure that the girls are not below age or pregnant, but most of the girls are runners. as they need to go back to their parents, hubby, bf or home.
So it is worthwhile to book for ST or maybe until MN.
Just my two cents worth. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1