The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Aniway, any atas bro try this before?

http://lovepattayathailand.com/resta...nt-sushi-girl/

Mi frugal freddie lah, dont think can afford lol....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 30-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Aniway, any atas bro try this before?

http://lovepattayathailand.com/resta...nt-sushi-girl/

Mi frugal freddie lah, dont think can afford lol....
If atas , then most bro wont even go pattaya la
Old 30-11-2014, 02:31 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If atas , then most bro wont even go pattaya la
to me its considered atas lah, minimum spending of 9000 bht.

http://www.tokyokids.asia/nyotaimori-bookings/

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 30-11-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro, dun say that , i go ur bar last time, i no take girl, also treat u LEO mah LOL.... more than 1 bottle of beer loh.....
I think my last trip I buy him, bros, the cashier and cleaner (she helped clean my plates) more drinks than any of the ladies in his bar (excluding the 2 bells I rang) 555 If Nea was around more maybe she'll get more drinks out of me. Simple fact who gives the customer more attention gets more drinks.

Pattaya too many distractions, the more trips you go, the more people you meet, the more places you diverse your budget. 555

At the end of the day we go Pattaya for attention and companionship
Old 30-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
I think my last trip I buy him, bros, the cashier and cleaner (she helped clean my plates) more drinks than any of the ladies in his bar (excluding the 2 bells I rang) 555 If Nea was around more maybe she'll get more drinks out of me. Simple fact who gives the customer more attention gets more drinks.

Pattaya too many distractions, the more trips you go, the more people you meet, the more places you diverse your budget. 555

At the end of the day we go Pattaya for attention and companionship
Yes, generally agree with what you say - go on a holiday, may as well splurge; the problem though is that there are just too many who are more than willing to oblige.... And take advantage of you.

Just because you are on holiday, it does not mean that you should forget the good sense that has served you well at home. Too many vultures out there willing to screw you.... And then call you a stupid sucker behind your back.

Just reminding.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 30-11-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, generally agree with what you say - go on a holiday, may as well splurge; the problem though is that there are just too many who are more than willing to oblige.... And take advantage of you.

Just because you are on holiday, it does not mean that you should forget the good sense that has served you well at home. Too many vultures out there willing to screw you.... And then call you a stupid sucker behind your back.

Just reminding.

SEAJ
I'm cool with being a sucker as long as I'm happy about it, we in Singapore are used to paying higher prices anyway 555

Like last trip a bro wanted a companion go Hollywood, so we walk down the soi to see if there's anything he like. Found one at Quicky, upon sitting down 2 ladies came to me asking for drinks, while none go for my bro. So bought 2 rounds of drinks, one more for Fon the manager. Been at least 3years since I last visit Quicky 555

After waiting half hour there, my bro didn't get the gal he wants, but I think I made friends in that bar. Cause on my 3rd visit there even without barfine any ladies, Fon was willing to buy me a drink. To me a manager/owner/mama willing to buy customer a drink means some respect, even IF they see me a sucker 555

Any shop open is to earn money one. Your money, you spend how you want and how much you want. It's any shop job to get you to pay more if they can. So better if you know the market rate. On holiday don't think too much about being take advantage of, if you are being influenced to pay more than you should or to spend unwillingly, then it's your fault you are weak. That's paying school fee mah. Don't like don't go, but even if you don't like, don't think everyone else don't like.

The past trip I'd been the weakest I'd even been, but it was the best trip I had since 2009 even with lots of dramas which I should not be involved in. 555
Old 30-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

One more example.

Went I visited Frog bar on last visit, there was a group of 4-5 China guys (could be Koreans) standing by the bell and ringing them a few times then hop over to Basilisk bar and ring more. They don't look like they are interested in the ladies, more like just like the attention.

Many will think they are suckers, but they get what they wanted which is attention and willing to pay for it. These 2 bars have lots of ladies.

Pattaya is changing fast, let's just enjoy while we can. Happy can liao, scare here and there hard to enjoy fully. Some take pride and joy getting stuff free, some take pride and joy die die don't get taken advantage of. I take joy knowing I'm taken advantage of and act stupid about it 555 Happy can liao.
Old 30-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm cool with being a sucker as long as I'm happy about it, we in Singapore are used to paying higher prices anyway 555
LOL – quite obvious that it’s a lost cause trying to remind you, but me-thinks it‘s probably still worth it if just to remind those reading your posts that such behavior is probably NOT something to emulate. The most important reason being that when you act like a Big Swinging Dick (whether real or not!), all you do is to attract the scammers, unscrupulous mommies, pimps, bar owners, Wg’s, stealth agents and other opportunistic crooks.

Sure, it’s your money and you of course can and should spend it anyway you want to, especially since you’re cool with being a sucker! And By the way, it’s not only in Pattaya - any place, even in Singapore we all need to watch out for vultures.

Quote:
Like last trip a bro wanted a companion………. ……….on my 3rd visit there even without barfine any ladies, Fon was willing to buy me a drink. To me a manager/owner/mama willing to buy customer a drink means some respect, even IF they see me a sucker 555
Paying money to get respect is….. just THAT! Fortunately, I’ve never been so needy or nerdy to have to ever do this – thank God! To me, you either have it or you don’t and no matter how much anybody spends, it’s impossible to get genuine respect if you just ain’t got it!

Quote:
Any shop open is to earn money one. Your money, you spend how you want and how much you want. It's any shop job to get you to pay more if they can……. then it's your fault you are weak. That's paying school fee mah. Don't like don't go, but even if you don't like, don't think everyone else don't like.
Oh so true, but what I cain’t stand are those vultures who are so adept at spotting these “weaklings” when they go throwing money around. And why the need to pay “school fee?” Go on a mongering trip to pay school fee? Whatever for?!

Look-it, in this day and age, it’s no big deal to afford mongering trips, but just that I’d think most would prefer to NOT be a sucker when on one.

Quote:
One more example….Went I visited Frog bar on last visit, there was a group of 4-5 China guys (could be Koreans) standing by the bell and ringing them a few times then hop over to Basilisk bar and ring more. They don't look like they are interested in the ladies, more like just like the attention.
I of course don’t know what precisely their motivation was, but I’ve been with many REAL Big Swinging Dicks who sometimes just go around raising hell for its own sake – but certainly NOT to get respect. And that’s the difference between real BSD’s and BSD wannabes.

Quote:
Pattaya is changing fast, let's just enjoy while we can. Happy can liao, scare here and there hard to enjoy fully. Some take pride and joy getting stuff free, some take pride and joy die die don't get taken advantage of. I take joy knowing I'm taken advantage of and act stupid about it 555 Happy can liao.
sure…Play, play hard, but play smart – that’s the reminder I have for others here, and not only for Patts but for everywhere.

And of course it’s totally all your own choice – just would hate for new/relatively newer mongers to fall into thinking that your type of behavior is prefered way one can enjoy oneself when out mongering.

SEAJ
Old 30-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL – quite obvious that it’s a lost cause trying to remind you, but me-thinks it‘s probably still worth it if just to remind those reading your posts that such behavior is probably NOT something to emulate. The most important reason being that when you act like a Big Swinging Dick (whether real or not!), all you do is to attract the scammers, unscrupulous mommies, pimps, bar owners, Wg’s, stealth agents and other opportunistic crooks.

Sure, it’s your money and you of course can and should spend it anyway you want to, especially since you’re cool with being a sucker! And By the way, it’s not only in Pattaya - any place, even in Singapore we all need to watch out for vultures.

Paying money to get respect is….. just THAT! Fortunately, I’ve never been so needy or nerdy to have to ever do this – thank God! To me, you either have it or you don’t and no matter how much anybody spends, it’s impossible to get genuine respect if you just ain’t got it!

Oh so true, but what I cain’t stand are those vultures who are so adept at spotting these “weaklings” when they go throwing money around. And why the need to pay “school fee?” Go on a mongering trip to pay school fee? Whatever for?!

Look-it, in this day and age, it’s no big deal to afford mongering trips, but just that I’d think most would prefer to NOT be a sucker when on one.

I of course don’t know what precisely their motivation was, but I’ve been with many REAL Big Swinging Dicks who sometimes just go around raising hell for its own sake – but certainly NOT to get respect. And that’s the difference between real BSD’s and BSD wannabes.

sure…Play, play hard, but play smart – that’s the reminder I have for others here, and not only for Patts but for everywhere.

And of course it’s totally all your own choice – just would hate for new/relatively newer mongers to fall into thinking that your type of behavior is prefered way one can enjoy oneself when out mongering.

SEAJ
Pardon me I didn't read all. Too much effort to read. Like I said my money my holiday, your money your holiday. Don't let me tell u otherwise, vice-verse 555
Old 30-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pardon me I didn't read all. Too much effort to read. Like I said my money my holiday, your money your holiday. Don't let me tell u otherwise, vice-verse 555
As I said, your case I've given up on! You like being a sucker!LOL

Posting to suggest to others there's other ways to enjoy mongering.

SEAJ
Old 30-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I said, your case I've given up on! You like being a sucker!LOL

Posting to suggest to others there's other ways to enjoy mongering.

SEAJ
I was a little worried why you gave me so much free attention with my comments. Sometime I think those working ladies are smarter charging $$$ for attentions. 555 yes please give up on me and don't bother "helping" or "correcting" me in any other ways. REALLY not worth giving your attention to a sucker, it'll make you look stupid
Old 30-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bachelor Party LK Metro.

This is a rant about Bachelor Party Agogo in LK Metro.

I feel disapointed because I have brought many friends and customers there and we spend well there. However last 2 nights we were there were not satisfactory and I have decided to no longer patronise this establishment.

2 critical issues.. firstly bill padding. This has happened once too many times and happened again. We were charged for additional drinks we did not order. We pointed the errors out and the bill was corrected. However we were looked at as if we were the ones cheating.

Secondly..its the attitude of the girls. A friend barfined a girl and upon reaching room..the cunt actually brazenly told him that her Thai boyfriend is demanding she return home so cannot stay with him . This is a new one I myself never heard before.
Adding to this..another girl who initially agreed to go LT ..after being barfined..said she can stay only ST.

You can decide for yourself. I will spend my money elsewhere..its their loss.
Old 30-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's cool to have @ssh0les around, the sh!ts just need to come out
Actually.... I love your signature!

LOL
SEAJ
Old 30-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually.... I love your signature!

LOL
SEAJ
Thx. I can't agree more 555
Old 30-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Re: Bachelor Party LK Metro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
This is a rant about Bachelor Party Agogo in LK Metro.

I feel disapointed because I have brought many friends and customers there and we spend well there. However last 2 nights we were there were not satisfactory and I have decided to no longer patronise this establishment.

2 critical issues.. firstly bill padding. This has happened once too many times and happened again. We were charged for additional drinks we did not order. We pointed the errors out and the bill was corrected. However we were looked at as if we were the ones cheating.

Secondly..its the attitude of the girls. A friend barfined a girl and upon reaching room..the cunt actually brazenly told him that her Thai boyfriend is demanding she return home so cannot stay with him . This is a new one I myself never heard before.
Adding to this..another girl who initially agreed to go LT ..after being barfined..said she can stay only ST.

You can decide for yourself. I will spend my money elsewhere..its their loss.
Wah shock to hear that even though from the start i was not receptive to the attitude of the girls there. Anyway, now got military decree say no more afternoon opening time for agg bars at soi lk? I hope not....

Handsome man, very chic,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1