The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Tarata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Hi to all bros. need some opinion on the redlight district in HK.
I am wondering if Fuji building is worth to go ?
How are the girls?
what time is best to go?

Cheers
Old 29-11-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarata View Post
Hi to all bros.................I am wondering if Fuji building ....
Go HK on a mthly basis n have tried quite a few walk-ups. Fuji is probably the "tallest" one with most selection. Quality wise still dicey. Avoid Sundays and public holidays like Lunar New Year.

Best for those without much time to explore. Juz pray that lift does not break down or need to climb 22 floors.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarata View Post
Hi to all bros. need some opinion on the redlight district in HK.
I am wondering if Fuji building is worth to go ?
How are the girls?
what time is best to go?

Cheers
May I suggest you read a few back pages of this thread and figure out THE website to go to for just about all you need to know about the Hong Kong mongering scene?

Unfortunately, we can understandably no longer post a link to this competing website but its been posted up multiple times here in the past.

SEAJ
Old 03-12-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be heading to hong kong soon. Just to prepare myself in advance, are there are any good massage places in Wan chai? Will be going with friends so walk-up places might be too obvious lol. And what will be the average price for massage+special? Thanks!
Old 05-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Will be heading to hong kong soon. Just to prepare myself in advance, are there are any good massage places in Wan chai? Will be going with friends so walk-up places might be too obvious lol. And what will be the average price for massage+special? Thanks!
Prostitution per se is NOT illegal in Hong Kong; but living off the proceeds of prostitution, organized prostitution/maintaining a vice establishment and solicitation are illegal and enforced quite rigorously to maintain a semblance of order here. (and also the use of immigration laws against breach of conditions of stay for tourists WORKING as a prostitute).

The above being so, there is a bit of cat and mouse game being played with regards to massage parlours with multiple technicians on site and its not a straightforward matter of getting "service" at these places; You need to know how to play these games to get what you want and in most cases, such service is going to be less than satisfactory and over-priced.

Your better bet would be to go through the advertising on that popular website which we no longer can link to here (2 alphabets, 3 numbers) and decide for yourself which walk-up (1 girl 1 premise) to go to, some of whom do advertise themselves as also offering massage services.

I would also highly recommend you do read a few back pages of this thread in your research as there is a wealth of information on these pages.

Good luck, have fun!

SEAJ
Old 05-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Went to Mongkok around 2pm today.....
...GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at 3F Manly Commercial Bldg at 15 Soy Street because it advertised HKD210. One of the lower priced ones.....
Bros can refer to my earlier post ~ 4 pages back.
Returned to GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at ~2pm today for QC.
Saw two lovely MILFs walking to and fro when entered the premises....
Was asked what i wanted and i mentioned "full package" in canto....but made the BIG mistake of stating that i am NOT a Hongkee when asked....
Was assigned a young MILF, super fair with great silky soft skin, a tad short, gave good massage with ~50 min and sensual massage ~10 min...
In her birthday suit, saw that she has almost perfect skin, she is local, beautiful natural soft and warm 36D floodlights to brighten the gloomy skies in HK....
After everything was done, boss asked me to pay HKD890 (which was HKD210more than previous visit). I asked why and he mumbled something like "got better lady for you this time and so higher price" in canto....
I paid, though a little reluctantly....any bros had such experience before?
My HK friends did warm me that some local spas in Mong Kok may charge different rates if they found out that customer is not local....any truth in this statement?
BTW, ML assigned to me is number 3. Cheers.
Old 06-12-2014, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Bros can refer to my earlier post ~ 4 pages back.
Returned to GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at ~2pm today for QC.
Saw two lovely MILFs walking to and fro when entered the premises....
Was asked what i wanted and i mentioned "full package" in canto....but made the BIG mistake of stating that i am NOT a Hongkee when asked....
Was assigned a young MILF, super fair with great silky soft skin, a tad short, gave good massage with ~50 min and sensual massage ~10 min...
In her birthday suit, saw that she has almost perfect skin, she is local, beautiful natural soft and warm 36D floodlights to brighten the gloomy skies in HK....
After everything was done, boss asked me to pay HKD890 (which was HKD210more than previous visit). I asked why and he mumbled something like "got better lady for you this time and so higher price" in canto....
I paid, though a little reluctantly....any bros had such experience before?
My HK friends did warm me that some local spas in Mong Kok may charge different rates if they found out that customer is not local....any truth in this statement?
BTW, ML assigned to me is number 3. Cheers.
of course they charge more if they know you are not local hong kong man
even if mainland chinese they also charge more because rmb is higher in value than hong kong dollar
the cab drivers even worst,they con my taiwanese friend at the airport
always act local
Old 06-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
Boring is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoring is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoring is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried nuru massage in their own hotel room?
what's the reasonable damage?

google it and cost ranges from 1500hkd - 2000hkd, is it worth it?
Old 06-12-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boring View Post
anyone tried nuru massage in their own hotel room?
what's the reasonable damage?

google it and cost ranges from 1500hkd - 2000hkd, is it worth it?
Whilst I've not myself tried Nuru massage in Hong Kong, I've read and also had a friend tell me that it's NOT anything exceptional here - especially for the price.

Why don't you TOFTT and report back with thanks in advance. On the other hand, Nuru massage in your hotel room? How are you gonna explain/handle the mess with all that gel? LOL.

SEAJ
Old 06-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
of course they charge more if they know you are not local hong kong man
even if mainland chinese they also charge more because rmb is higher in value than hong kong dollar
the cab drivers even worst,they con my taiwanese friend at the airport
always act local
Yes, unfortunately "fleecing the tourists" sometimes do still occur, ALTHOUGH the Government and people involved in the tourism and consumer protection sector has been trying very hard for years to rectify the situation.

The police continually crack down on rogue taxi drivers, The Consumer Council publishes names of errant shops, the Hong Kong Tourism Board runs an accreditation and specific designation under the "Quality Tourism Services Scheme,' The Travel Industry Council are policing their own members etc - they are all trying their best to crack down, but unfortunately.....!

And VERY unfortunately, with the exodus of sometimes naive PRC tourists to Hong Kong, bad practices are starting to appear again. Sad.

SEAJ
Old 11-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Theseeker00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I know what is meant by YOUNG buddies? How does it work?
I want local syt, any recommendation please?
Thank you In advanced
Old 11-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseeker00 View Post
Can I know what is meant by YOUNG buddies? How does it work?
I want local syt, any recommendation please?
Thank you In advanced
Young buddies is just another term that website uses to describe hotel walk-in girls- wg's imported by the syndicates on tourist visas and housed in hotel rooms that you will be instructed to go to when you call the phone number provided.

Apparently you're on the correct oldest website with the most listing of girls - so just choose a girl you're attracted to. Watch out for the extensive photo-shopping and also bait and switch though.
SEAJ
Old 13-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, can anyone enlighten on the situation for k-pressure scene.

read in another ang moh forum that gals quality is very down and to skip it completely. is this true?

if so, might as well spend the time walking 141 corridors.

anyone tried it recently?
Old 13-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Hi, can anyone enlighten on the situation for k-pressure scene.

read in another ang moh forum that gals quality is very down and to skip it completely. is this true?

if so, might as well spend the time walking 141 corridors.

anyone tried it recently?
Yes, that is quite correct. The angmos in that forum makes a big deal out of it as they've discussed it so much that it's famous amongst them mostly for being... Famous amongst them! LOL! So much so that even I was seduced to try it myself a few years ago. That and also that just about anything goes there and the girls are quite required to maintain certain standards of service.

And yes, the technicians are for the most part fuglies or over-the-hill milf's - although mind you, it is quite cheap for the quite good service one can expect there. Sorry I have of course not gone there recently but I'd fully expect that the girl quality would not have improved lately.

SEAJ
Old 13-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Hi, can anyone enlighten on the situation for k-pressure.......anyone tried it recently?
Bro Makashi, my HK friends asked me to skip it since beginning of 2014. They claimed that it has been unable to recruit SYTs. Try your luck in one of the local Spas or Saunas along Portland St, etc. but behave and speak like a local or a "tax" might be levied on you.
I find walk-ups more reliable of late
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1