The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Ratchada will be fine, to many important people with vested interests, likewise G Clubs because they're relatively discreet. The 'tourist' orientated scene on the other hand might feel the pinch.
Old 27-11-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PeterWongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok, just walked by soi 26 and seem most shop are open today.

But too scared to go cheong

Too far to travel to Huai Khwang tonight, so will have to wait till tomorrow night when work commitments end and "little bro" commitments start

Take care fellow cheongsters
Old 27-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

http://newsletter.thaivisa.com/l/JA7...VAccg9Oqubwxbg
Old 06-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlife View Post
Caesars
Went straight back to hotel from Nana to take a short rest. I decided to prowl around next door for soapys and went to Caesars just past 1045pm. At this hour only 5 girls left. Managed to select a 27yr old isaan girl, Poo (Tag no L67), for 3700thb. Caesars girls may be expensive but so far my past 4 experiences are quite good. This one turns out to be a great session too. In the tub she didn't just go through the motions but she really scrub me clean clean and even help me wash hair and face! Average 32B cups but attitude really good. I started doing her in doggie but ended in cowgirl coz she told me she wants to ride me hard Her motor power really strong lol. She spoke average English and told me that tonight is loy krathong in Thailand and she is meeting her sister to go to the river later. Initially I dunno what is loy krathong but she switched on the TV and showed me the fireworks celebrations and scenes of people going to river so I got an idea...

Went back to hotel and slept like a baby after this.

Day 2
Dream Heaven Massage
After breakfast and gym, went out in the afternoon and head to Phrom Phong BTS... Many chiongsters will know this is the famous oil or teen massage area. It rained heavily just after I left BTS damn! Dragged my wet body to Soi 24 and turn into Dream Heaven Massage. Mamasan told me not a lot of choices at this early time (1pm i think). I took the first girl on offer with 2hrs session and pay another 200 for jacuzzi. Total paid 2700THB including jacuzzi. This girl is Kitty, a young 20yr old isaan girl who spoke no English, at a short height of 1.5 and small body. I estimated her to be 30B coz her body really small. She is not the pretty face but rather cute, young and innocent looking lol. Honestly I didn't expect much from her but it turn out to be the best session of my trip! Never judge people from looks, this young lass got huge huge GFE and energy. After the water is ready we went into the jacuzzi and she playfully hugged me all over, catbathed, soaped me and stroked me. Occasionally she will pretend to give me a angry look especially when I fingered her and then burst into smiles and laughers then sucked my nipples and stroked me hard. We played at least 30mins in the jacuzzi and we made each other cummed real hard inside the jacuzzi.

We dry ourselves and lie down to rest on bed. Even though I dun speak Thai and She doesnt speak a single word of English. Somehow we still got lots of fun through sign language. There is a mirror next to our bed and it really looks funny because of her small body and I'm quite big size lol. She looks barely 1/3 my size when lay on top! After our rest. She BBBJ me and soon capped me when I'm hard enough. Fucked her good in doggie then cowgirl and finished off back in doggie. I'm really tired now and only 1hr up. I actually signal to her that we head for showers as I know I couldn't do a 3rd shot at this age. But she use phone and sign language to explain that because I had paid for a 2hr session if we leave early she will kenna scolding from her mamasan who thinks i'm not satisfied with her. She signalled that she can do another hj for me if I'm tired. Well I spent some mins to explain to her I'm spent and finally she got it lol. Instead she ask me to sleep and we hugged each others like lovers to zzzz. Occasionally one of us wake up and playfully disturb each other. She showed me her nokia phone with lots of hello kitty pictures. Guess she really likes them. Towards the end of session. After we dressed, she let me take a photo of her. Didn't take a nude shot as she refuse that. Tip her 100thb and she frenched me like a lover before sending me off.

Name: Kitty
Body: est 1.5m cute innocent looking lass with 30B cups
Damage: 2700thb for massage and jacuzzi and 100thb for tips

Amsterdam
Late night 11pm went to Amsterdam at rama 9 after seafood dinner at Huay Kwang. Okie this is time I remember to try Kuang Seafood instead of Somboon as advised by Bro Tony several months ago. The crabs and oysters tasted great in Kuang.

The Amsterdam session turns out to be a bad mistake on my part. I went there after 11pm and left only 4 girls and got tempted to choose the most pretty looking model for a massive 5800thb! (yah to me spending that is considered very expensive in BKK!) Her name is Nun (Tag no M44). She really looks good and have a good set of 34C but honestly she is quite lazy and almost a dead fish. Compared to the Caesars girl, this one offers virtually no service. The room in Amsterdam was very nice and the girl looked pretty too but aside from that no service what so ever. We went through the motions in tub for 5mins and when we moved onto bed she did very little too. Well I didn't expect to pay 5800thb and need to done most of work and fuck a dead fish but that's what I'm doing. And I encounter performance issue not sure is it because I felt turn off by her or I have run out of ammo after 5 shots in less than 2 days. Decided to make her do some work and asked her to blow and hj me. Finally let out a few drops after a long struggle. Worse still kenna suan by her that I 'shoot so little'. What a bitch! While leaving she still dare to say that she normally gives good service but this session she is also very tired and asked me to look for her again and promised to give 'good service' next time. RTF? No way!

This is probably the most expensive and disappointing session I have had in BKK in a long while. I had decided to venture to Amsterdam after a colorful session 2yrs ago. But unfortunately this one is a big miss.

Name: Nun (no M44)
Body: est 1.6m very pretty face and 34C cups
Damage: 5800thb, 100thb for papasan tips, 100thb for drinks tips

Day3 - Fly off at 1pm so no action

Overall 2 great, 1 good and 1 bad session in this trip.

I have done Caesars and Dream Heavens ( the branch at Sukhumvit soi 33 ) a few times. Experience is almost same as yours.

Never been to Amsterdam or when it was called Champ Elysse years ago.
Even had a trip staying in Fortune Hotel which was just steps away from then Champ Elysse.

It is inevitable to come with some miss combining with some hits in playing the soapie scene in LOS. Great hearing that you had a good time in BKK.

BTW, I had a super session in soapie joint Copa Cabana in my last trip. This place is located very close to Poseidon and Watanna Hotel in Rachada. Would definitely make another visit in my next trip.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just caught on anotherlife's soapy FR. Honest account

Knowntender, seems you gearing up for your annual LOS pilgrimage.
Old 07-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys. im trying to recall an MP i visited mid last year (2013) around sukhumvit 26 or 24..
the name of the MP is in japanese and the signboard was orange. has a website too in japanese if i remember correctly.

not sure if still around. would appreciate any info.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
0898 is Cool - loads of Potential

Maybe Yorimichi on Soi 26?
Old 08-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0898 View Post
Maybe Yorimichi on Soi 26?
thats it! thanks.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
romt111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi senior bro, will be in bkk first time next week, any good kapoo shop close to four season/st regis area?
thx
Old 09-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

Bro how the situation now. All close down . The addictmassag area
Old 11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lonelyman2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just come back from thailand for three days,and all some of the massage parlour with soapy bath .to me some all so rush and some like to ask for extra money...kind of disappointment but for sure there still more out there in thailand i havent found yet.

day 1:
after visit some interesting places in thailand with few of my buddy.we decide to visit massage parlour at night with our taxi friends which we know very well ,he bring us to j1 .but my friends dont like to go there because all those there is quite old ,so we didnt go in ,i not sure about it so i just follow him to another places (if any bro got new info for j1,please let me know)
then my taxi friends brings us to honey club near the railway.
when we go in,there some already waiting ,the light is very dim,not easy to see which to take,the papasan introduce us many,lastly i take a slim and tall girls but damn i just cannot remember her name and number.

for overall massage,soapy bath and fuck cost me : 2500 bath plus give tips to papasan :200 bath
total : 2700 bath.... not quite happy that day.
and also the girls who with me that day is so rushing in soapy bath and action with me
i give her point as : 3/10
fj: 4/10 ...very unsatisfied only missionary and cowgirl.hear she said i drill her so deep hurting her ass....lol, that the funny part...
gfe : 4/10, well at least she talk soft to meand talk some other matter but somehow i think this women isnt the type for this job.
wir : maybe.
The second days i went with my friends along with our thai taxi friend to "embassy" i sure all know about it. we went in and the manager or whatever greet us and let us sit and let us see which girls they have,i see a lot of girls inside the window and some outside the chair.
then the manager come again and talk to us and introduce who to pick,finally i think i choose a young girls her number is 23,if i not wrong.

boy, am i in bad luck or what,even she young she also a rushing type.after paying in the counter,she ask for drinks ,i dont want ,her face turn black.
after go in,even before anything happen,she talk to me,she do massage ,.soapy bath and fuck 1 time with condom after that pay her tips 500 bath.of course lah fuck with her must use condom,i dont want anything happen to me.....but the most unhappy,is i have to give her tips after finish,really piss me off.eventually after finish fuck, i give her 200 bath before i rush going down to meet my friends.

name : i forgot again
number : 23 (if i not mistaken)
face: very pretty
body : slim type
boobs : c cups
fj : i hate it,very rushing type...missionary ,doggie and cowgirl bfore i unload out.
gfe : not goods, not much we talk,but her soapy massage is good and powerful.
total use is :2100 (girls),papasan tips 100 bath and tips 200 after finish.
wir: maybe

i tell my friends (thai friends) next time bring me to new places.but i dont know they will or not.we will see for next time.

If any bro,have more information which places best to go ,please pm me.i hope my next travel there will be more pleasent.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

Knowntender, seems you gearing up for your annual LOS pilgrimage.

Hi Bro Yinyang,

I don't have the fortune to live/work in Thailand on long-term basis,
nor can I visit frequently. So I am excited at every opportunity of visit.

And simply thinking about switching from the cold weather to playing and swimming in the tropical Thai beaches, whether in Andamen Sea or Gulf of Thailand really make me tick 'mah mah'

Knowntender

Last edited by knowntender; 12-12-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyman2014 View Post
i just come back from thailand for three days,and all some of the massage parlour with soapy bath .to me some all so rush and some like to ask for extra money...kind of disappointment but for sure there still more out there in thailand i havent found yet.

i tell my friends (thai friends) next time bring me to new places.but i dont know they will or not.we will see for next time.

If any bro,have more information which places best to go ,please pm me.i hope my next travel there will be more pleasent.

Hi Bro,

Yeah I have some suggestion for your next visit.

Go soapie massage by taking underground MRT. Get off Hway Kwang station and go up Exit No. 3. There are five soapie massage parlours just steps away :

Emmanuelle
Hi-Class
Madam Kitchen
Nataree -- take entrance door on the right side when the facing the building
Caesars -- across the road

Take your pick and check them out.

The taxi driver whom you trusted did not give you good guidance in terms of choosing the MP. Both J1 ( former CP1 ) and Embassy are lower tier soapie MP and have been taxi /tuk tuk drivers favorite recommendation.

I had my virgin soapie in former CP1 in the "Madonna era"
( BKK taxi not yet metered back then ). And yes I was brought there through a middle man.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
There are five soapie massage parlours just steps away :

Emmanuelle
Hi-Class
Madam Kitchen
Nataree -- take entrance door on the right side when the facing the building
Caesars -- across the road
Nice, Madam Kitchen is new to me. The rest I have been before. Hi Class was my favourite.

Used to stay in Wattana Mansion, those days only 350 bahts..... yes many moons ago.... no mobile phone too....

Poseidon was then very new and popular.....
Old 12-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Nice, Madam Kitchen is new to me. The rest I have been before. Hi Class was my favourite.

Used to stay in Wattana Mansion, those days only 350 bahts..... yes many moons ago.... no mobile phone too....

Poseidon was then very new and popular.....

Hi Bro,

Madam Kitchen had replaced the former Subway oil/Thai massage parlour which was just beside Nataree. I spotted the new sign in my last trip, and will check it in my upcoming trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread