The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: International Fireworks Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Sure or not? World Jet Ski in Thailand? If jetski crash , will the thai mafia ask the riders to pay?
It does sound a bit ironic..a jet ski scam city holding such an event..
Old 28-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Toking to a milf on fb now, apparently she working in a bar in soi khao noi, it is in the darkside?

I was wondering where can i take the baht bus to go down there? seems quite far lol....

OF cos i not in patts lah, but wanna know first before i head to darkside lol...

Wah shite, i think must take motorsai which i dont like coz quite far away lol.... I so big size, hard to go up the motor LOL....

wah lau wei, so many bars on the map....

http://www.yourpattaya.com/pattaya_d...pping_map.html

I know how to go naklua liao, got a lot of katoey bars! LOL but darkside is tough to locate....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya

Last edited by mackewell; 28-11-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Toking to a milf on fb now, apparently she working in a bar in soi khao noi, it is in the darkside?

I was wondering where can i take the baht bus to go down there? seems quite far lol....

OF cos i not in patts lah, but wanna know first before i head to darkside lol...
Yes its darkside..Soi Khao Noi and Soi Siam almost opposite Pattaya Klang ie other side of Sukhumvit Road..the bars there are few and far in between. I cant remember if got baht bus going in. If from Pattaya..motorbike taxis will charge a lot. I like the Soi cos have sell almost authentic mutton murtabak and beef soup.
Old 28-11-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wah shite, i think must take motorsai which i dont like coz quite far away lol.... I so big size, hard to go up the motor LOL....

wah lau wei, so many bars on the map....

http://www.yourpattaya.com/pattaya_d...pping_map.html

I know how to go naklua liao, got a lot of katoey bars! LOL but darkside is tough to locate....
Aiyo, if really wan bf her, ask her to go soi 6 n u pay her transport money la.. y must so troublesome go to such far place...
Old 28-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Aiyo, if really wan bf her, ask her to go soi 6 n u pay her transport money la.. y must so troublesome go to such far place...
Just as bro ah teck says, the fun lies in darkside and naklua(for me lah coz katoeys i dun mind). Its much cheaper and interesting places to explore. I think i will bring my girl down to soi 6 and WS somehow when i am there, but let mi first go up and pay her a good visit hee......

OK, here at red lion bar at darkside, nice milfs LOL

OK, came across prolly a katoey tt turns me on, shes at TJ bar, naklua, Hot maak maak!

PS: ok thanks to google map, i can try my luck to go darkside when i am at patts next time, i been to pattaya klang's big c supercenter and its 15-20 mins away heehee....

Handsome man, very chic,

Last edited by mackewell; 28-11-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=mackewell;12205180

PS: ok thanks to google map, i can try my luck to go darkside when i am at patts next time, i been to pattaya klang's big c supercenter and its 15-20 mins away heehee....[/QUOTE]

Mack..you have outdone yourself this time..my cleaner better looking than the one in the firstvideo..and I think 90 % of Soi 6 ladyboys look better than the lb in the 2nd ..
Old 28-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Mack..you have outdone yourself this time..my cleaner better looking than the one in the firstvideo..and I think 90 % of Soi 6 ladyboys look better than the lb in the 2nd ..
Bro, u serious anot? i saw ur cleaner pic at fb, not pretty leh IMO lol...... Ladyboys have to admit soi 6 maybe better LOL.....

NVM to end my curious thoughts, i surely will be at darkside and naklua the next time i step into patts! just try once.

Even if good, cant go always, its so inconvenient as i look at the google map. No baht bus go darkside! and naklua need change baht bus once or twice LOL....

NVM afternoon go darkside and naklua, then night time at soi 6 LOL....

I know jomtien waste time, so give it a skip liao....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 28-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just as bro ah teck says, the fun lies in darkside and naklua(for me lah coz katoeys i dun mind).
I didn't say that. What I said was that fun CAN BE FOUND anywhere if one doesn't mind exploring.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't say that. What I said was that fun CAN BE FOUND anywhere if one doesn't mind exploring.
LOL ok this is i say one.....

jai yen yen, everyone's definition of fun is different i suppose...

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 28-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Exactly.But what if you got no balls to explore, Ah Teck?
Befriend some con artists and scammers?
And get ripped off willingly?
And pretend they are your friends? Even allies?
And even try to defend them while they are screwing your backside?
But all good, right?
After all, you have arrived! You belonged!
Total wimp!

Last edited by oolouis; 28-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 28-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:

Absolutely. For me, fun is doing what I want when I want where I want. At my own pace and calling. That's why other than the occasional guiding nubes, I hunt alone.

Recall someone saying you are either a wolf hunter ie hunting in a pack or a tiger hunter ie hunting alone. Lol
Old 29-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

For those places , need a group la. Single can get expensive coz no one to share cost. Still many places to explore , up the hill , darkside etc. BC also worth at least a day outing. I always wondered why these places don't offer transport ; especially the gentleman's clubs. Maybe they can say a 300B charge but if they spend if they spend 1000B in the bar , its refunded.

Soi 6 - My gang just got another inductee for songkran!
Old 29-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
For those places , need a group la. Single can get expensive coz no one to share cost. Still many places to explore , up the hill , darkside etc. BC also worth at least a day outing. I always wondered why these places don't offer transport ; especially the gentleman's clubs. Maybe they can say a 300B charge but if they spend if they spend 1000B in the bar , its refunded.

Soi 6 - My gang just got another inductee for songkran!
If you have a group of 20 guys...which bar can say that they can provide a girl for everyone ?
Reality is..if guys do not have a girl companion..not likely they will spend a lot. It is very hard to get a guy to spend a second beer in a bar unless he sees a girl he likes.
I have been with bar crawls..very rarely the whole group stays together until the last stop. Thats why when I bring guys around I never go many places and I always return home by 1 am.
I believe those bars that are out of the way..have their own customer base. Most bars are also limited in manpower. Most bars do not have their own transportation anyway. I prefer to just sell beer.
Also bars know that the number of guys spending 1000 baht per person are few...very few.
Gimmicks seldom work in Pattaya as I see it. Its mostly down to the girls and their attitudes.
Old 29-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you have a group of 20 guys...which bar can say that they can provide a girl for everyone ?
Reality is..if guys do not have a girl companion..not likely they will spend a lot. It is very hard to get a guy to spend a second beer in a bar unless he sees a girl he likes.
Bro, dun say that , i go ur bar last time, i no take girl, also treat u LEO mah LOL.... more than 1 bottle of beer loh.....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 29-11-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have been with bar crawls..very rarely the whole group stays together until the last stop. Thats why when I bring guys around I never go many places and I always return home by 1 am.
I believe those bars that are out of the way..have their own customer base. Most bars are also limited in manpower. Most bars do not have their own transportation anyway. I prefer to just sell beer.
Also bars know that the number of guys spending 1000 baht per person are few...very few.
Gimmicks seldom work in Pattaya as I see it. Its mostly down to the girls and their attitudes.
1kB per group per transport la! It a problem like the chicken or the egg , I guess. No punters no girls wont come coz wont make money. Punters also wont come if no girls coz ..... no girls!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1