The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I will be around tonight (friday) and saturday night. Our room is 30X (PM me for exact room number) if you like to drop by to say hi.

was kinda busy with settling the emotional mess i got myself into with the few girls. so no time to write a proper field report yet. will catch up on that soon

cheers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by esceo View Post
Bro P, are you going to be around during the weekends? And how was last night?
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 28-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Bro P,

Sorry to hear that from you. Sad.....

I haven't replied yet as I was having a girl(s) crisis because I'm sleeping over at different girls' apartments (much safer than sleeping in hotels, I assume) and there's now a serious catfight between my 山东 girl and my 重庆 MMS because they are both accusing me of being unfaithful.... Apparently it seems like if they allow me to stay over in their apartment for more than a couple of days, they assume they possess me, WTF.

山东 girl deleted a lot of my WeChat girl contacts when I was asleep, including that of the 重庆 MMS whom she is extremely jealous over.
so bro panado is in a mess
i feel that the girls have no right to possess him after all they themselves
are in the vice trade and when bro panado is not in town i assume they also
go out with other customers
that is the thing about china girls
double standards- they want us men to be faithful while they themselves can sleep with other men when we are not in town
i had such experience before with a ktv girl in dalian years ago
for me once bitten,twice shy
Old 28-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

thks for sharing
Old 28-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
double standards - they want us men to be faithful while they themselves can sleep with other men when we are not in town
Not restricted to China working girls only.
Old 29-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
so bro panado is in a mess
i feel that the girls have no right to possess him after all they themselves
are in the vice trade and when bro panado is not in town i assume they also
go out with other customers
that is the thing about china girls
double standards- they want us men to be faithful while they themselves can sleep with other men when we are not in town
i had such experience before with a ktv girl in dalian years ago
for me once bitten,twice shy
Thats their usual tactic when they see you as a regular customer

If you want to play along and win the battle, you have to be better actor than the girl. However this means you have to ride and master the emotional roller coaster
Old 29-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Mind Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post

If you want to play along and win the battle, you have to be better actor than the girl. However this means you have to ride and master the emotional roller coaster
I've one friend who likes to play this sort of mind games.
Old 29-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post

i think one needs a lots of money and time to play this game
years ago in dalian a ktv girl almost bleed me dry
in the end i wise up and ignore her by stop visiting her
finally then she keep texting me saying how much she miss me and ask me to help her pay her house rental as she fallen on hard times
well i just pretend i never receive her message and did not bother to reply
her
while i was in dalian she used to check my phone whenever i was with her
any female contacts she will delete
that is all in the past
Old 29-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think one needs a lots of money and time to play this game
years ago in dalian a ktv girl almost bleed me dry
in the end i wise up and ignore her by stop visiting her
...... ...
Money is one thing, but what's worse is when a girl entraps you emotionally; this is much worse. Money can be earned again.

SEAJ
Old 29-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Re: Mind Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I've one friend who likes to play this sort of mind games.
for me when i find a wl girl getting too demanding or possessive i will simply dump her and find a new one
in the long run better to cut losses and run
no matter how you play this game it always come to one topic when dealing with wls- money ,money money
if you truly love her,she wants you to give all your monthly salary to her,pay
her house rental, bao her, buy clothes for her,etc
these wls just want all your money
if you tell her one day you are broke,is she willing to go thru thick and thin with you? that is when her true colours will show
most if not all wls will not get past this final hurdle
no money no honey
Old 29-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Money is one thing, but what's worse is when a girl entraps you emotionally; this is much worse. Money can be earned again.

SEAJ
agreed uncle
sichuan girls are especially good at this
some ktv girls even text in the middle of the night
'' darling i miss you,when are you coming again? i really love you,i keep thinking
of you everyday,when you not around i have no mood to work"
that is just one of many kc tricks these wls are trained to use
the raw sex part also dangerous
if you keep visting the same girl again and again and have spent tons of money on her, chances are she will offer you raw
and if you ask "WHAT IF YOU PREGNANT HOW? BETTER NOT?"
she will likey say" it is ok,never mind, we can start a family together"
this deadly kc tactic will lure most men to think "wow she really loves me"
most men will become so ''in love'' with the wl that they will do things such as
1) remit money to her when they are not in china
2) may resort to cheating company funds or stealing clients money to give to the wl
3) may divorce their wives in singapore,sell their house or flat or car to move to china or thailand to be with the wl
4) think of other illegal means to earn extra money to give to the wl such as
drug trafficking or other more dangerous avenuses
basically these men will start to do irrational things to get more money for the wl and will become disconnected from their families or friends
china women are deadly
i have seen many singapore,malaysian and hong kong old men draw out all their retirement money to give to the china pussies
love,love love hahaha
'' a fool and his money are soon parted''
Old 29-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
I will be around tonight (friday) and saturday night. Our room is 30X (PM me for exact room number) if you like to drop by to say hi.

was kinda busy with settling the emotional mess i got myself into with the few girls. so no time to write a proper field report yet. will catch up on that soon

cheers,
uncle how about the hong kong one? you still got one more darling
the hong kong girl working in danshui
why not you just dump the shandong girl and chongqing girl?
the hong kong girl should be a better choice for you
take card all the best
Old 29-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Hahaha .... that's the kind of trouble I will never have .... I can't even handle just one
Japanese Man Found Dead In Ekamai Restaurant
Published by Stickboy BKK on November 2nd, 2014
A Japanese man was found hanging by electrical wire this morning in the toilet of Sasaou Restaurant on Ekamai Soi 4.

Pol Lt Piyawit Thongdet said Taro Okada, aged 37, was found hanging from a restroom door and there were no wounds on the man’s body or signs of a struggle

A suicide note written in Japanese suggests a Thai woman conned him out of all his money with the mans father adding he was aware his son had an argument with a Thai woman before the incident happened.

Police believe Okada committed suicide.

Sasaou Restaurant

stickboy on facebook
Old 29-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

SEAJ
a forum bro shared with me his experience with a china lady
i post some of it here,due to privacy i will not reveal his id
Well, I wasn't a saint myself, I was already married when I met her during a business trip to Hunan. I did not tell her as I did not wear my ring, she did not bother to ask as I just spend on gifts and food and sex with her in nice apartments rented or 4-star / 5-star hotels. When I came back, she wanted to follow and see my life back home. She became my 'mistress' during her stay here in a rented condo. She was very sure she 'loved' me as I cared so much for her, more than anyone else in her life. So when she had to go back, she insisted that I go back with her to her hometown and meet parents and family relatives, to announce our relationship. After that trip and many much more money spent, I learnt from her relative that she was actually already married, just out to cheat my money. So I got to have sex with her, I spend money on her, fair deal. Quit the game before I loose somemore.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Thanks for all the well-wishes and advices from brothers of this forum, via PM and WeChat etc.

No worried, I'm safe and sound.

In a way, I asked for it 自找苦吃 (to get into this emotional mess)
It's my vanity at play, I like girls fighting over me so subsconsciously I'm leading new girls on, and old girls get jealous and throw fits.

The 山东 girl who deleted my other girls' contacts, she showed guilt to being so fierce and angry, and when we made up later, she gave me the best sex of my life, thrice that night.

Back to the situation in Danshui, red alert is definitely cleared past three days, one bro even went to saunas against my advice and he enjoyed great SN sex at a cheap 650rmb.

However, there's warning of raid possibilities tonight and mamasans are told to go home early. It's safe within the KTV premises but brothers are advised to register their MMs at front desks before going up to room
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)

Last edited by panado; 29-11-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=panado;12213168]Thanks for all the well-wishes and advices from brothers of this forum, via PM and WeChat etc.

No worried, I'm safe and sound.

In a way, I asked for me (to get into this emotional mess)
It's my vanity at play, I like girls fighting over me so subsconsciously I'm leading new girls on, and old girls get jealous and throw fits.

what happened to your hong kong girl? i thought you got a 3rd one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1