The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Foreigners can own homes in Vietnam starting next July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
certainly very good news...
Can locals already get mortgage to buy house? What interest rate?
SEAJ
Old 27-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
http://www.thanhniennews.com/politic...uly-34527.html

Vietnam will allow foreigners to buy houses for the first time with one simple requirement, they must enter Vietnam legally.
Only 50 years. That not long enough. I hope it can go until 99 years. Now the properties in VN is dying. Low Demand and the over supply of properties.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 27-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Now the properties in VN is dying. Low Demand and the over supply of properties.
How to get rich? Pocket part of the loan from banks which finance new project.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Only 50 years. That not long enough. I hope it can go until 99 years. Now the properties in VN is dying. Low Demand and the over supply of properties.
It is freehold if you marry a Vietnamese citizen. The property can be under your name.
Old 27-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
It is freehold if you marry a Vietnamese citizen. The property can be under your name.
Bro,

When are you going to bring me out for a drink again??

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 27-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Vietnam Property

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
certainly very good news...
Yes indeed for foreigners who intend to settle down or retire in Vietnam.

Quote:
Only suitable for short term hold or own stay.
Personally prefer multiple storey house or Villa.

HDB offers studio apartment (30 years lease hold) for Singapore senior citizens.
Vietnam's 50 years lease hold for foreigners is just nice for those looking to retire in a lower cost of living environment.

The Vietnam government is broke so need more foreign investments.
Knowing their proud pattern you think they so easily give "privileges" to foreigners?
Old 27-11-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
somehow 50 years is a long time...if current price then 50 years not an issue...anyway many countries practised 50 years...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12154 / Power: 24
shctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond reputeshctaw has a reputation beyond repute

Things can change in a instant.

I doubt chineses and Taiwanese will be buying so soon. Hence can still wait a while to enter.

Saw a small house recently. It cost Vnd1b or SGD60,700. It remind me of the 70s and 80s in Singapore where a terrace cost $27,000. And yet no one interested to buy, as people rather party in bar or play at bugis or Johor Road and waste all those hard earn money on hookers and ladyboys.

Vietnam properties prices in the fringe of HCM can go up 2-3 folds. Land can go up 10 folds or more.

Right now the whole Vietnam is suffering for extreme deflation. Guess the properties prices may stay low for another 1-2 years.

Quote:
Owe 2nd rd - Lookingaround, kopigaogao, MikeCarl, 222nge, undergroundtree, Jay Chou, Hamka, exactmatxspeed, solopop, aurahiongka, ejectjoy; loneyheart, randily, bigbirdbird, Botakhead2, and few others - no space to write in signature but recorded.
Old 28-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Things can change in a instant.

I doubt chineses and Taiwanese will be buying so soon. Hence can still wait a while to enter.

Saw a small house recently. It cost Vnd1b or SGD60,700. It remind me of the 70s and 80s in Singapore where a terrace cost $27,000. And yet no one interested to buy, as people rather party in bar or play at bugis or Johor Road and waste all those hard earn money on hookers and ladyboys.

Right now the whole Vietnam is suffering for extreme deflation. Guess the properties prices may stay low for another 1-2 years.
I do agree that, in the mid 80s, there is a recession, Keat Hong Camp Semi D only cost 10K plus. No one wanted that area. Even Semi D in Hill View and chestnut drive area cost around 20K. That time My dad and my grandma was not clever enough, after getting the $ from government to move out kampong house, my dad bought a HDB while my grandma too bought a HDB. If they clever enough, I think they are filthy rich now. Sigh......

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 28-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Foreigners can own homes in Vietnam starting next July

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
Vietnam properties prices in the fringe of HCM can go up 2-3 folds. Land can go up 10 folds or more.

Worth considering.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HCM BlowJob Orgy Spa

Planning my trip this coming 25th dec to hcm

Any bros here can update what is good / new over there?

Appreciate you to share as this is my virgin trip haha
Old 28-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: HCM BlowJob Orgy Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonexxx View Post
Planning my trip this coming 25th dec to hcm

Any bros here can update what is good / new over there?

Appreciate you to share as this is my virgin trip haha
ts posted back in aug 2014 with numerous calls for further details...and with now answer, you really must be slow if u cant see a BS FR
Old 28-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

too much real estate talk here is a ready to eat pussy of 18yr old

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 29-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Fakeinnocent has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Have fun Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City

Dear all,

For those who have added me in wechat, pls indicate that u r from SBF.
Thanks=)
Old 29-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
zackymail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi Brothers of SBF,

After reading 20 million pages (many pages of this thread and others), as well as, online information, I have booked my ticket to HCMC from 28th Dec to 30th Dec. Just a short trip with my buddy.

Thank you so much. Just want to show some appreciation for this thread.

I have also highlighted a few places to go namely:
1. Apocalypse
2. Catwalk

and intending to book a Ruby Hotel there.

Hopefully, when i am there, can meet up with some of you for coffee.

normally, we hide behind our mask. not here man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread