The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
A story from STOMP Spore:

A family in Shanghai went out for dinner on a Saturday and were enjoying their vegetable dish when they discovered a dead mouse in it.

The customer, Mr Zhang, immediately alerted the staff, not forgetting to snap a photo beforehand.

After the incident. the officials of Changning District have spoken to both Mr Zhang and the restaurant boss.

An investigation was launched and the restaurant admitted to the existence of the dead rodent in the dish, agreeing it was a mistake.

An official said: "The restaurant will be punished if it is found to have violated food safety regulations".

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...hai-restaurant
no wonder why some of my sinkie frens in Shai got habit to snap photos of what they eat and post in online over wechat.. by luck maybe can snap some pest found extra ingredient in their dish.. lol lol
Old 03-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

night bumpz for the sinkies in shailand
Old 03-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Outing in Shanghai

Will be in Shanghai from tonight...Anyone with programme for Friday night? heheheee
Old 03-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
Squareheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can recommend outcall service to hotel in Shanghai? Please pm me. Thanks. First time here. Am also interested to hangout tonight but I am arriving at 11pm++
Old 03-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Will be in Shanghai from tonight...Anyone with programme for Friday night? heheheee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
Any bros can recommend outcall service to hotel in Shanghai? Please pm me. Thanks. First time here. Am also interested to hangout tonight but I am arriving at 11pm++
Bro if possible wechat me for outcall svc to hotel
Old 03-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squareheader View Post
Any bros can recommend outcall service to hotel in Shanghai? Please pm me.
u should look for more info from my siggy
Old 04-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Bro EBonkie.....your SBF power is like 39................so solid ah!

Like 39 years with SBF liao ah!
Old 04-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Drink on sunday nite? Anybody

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 05-12-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Any recommendation for spa in SHA?
Old 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Any recommendation for spa in SHA?
i've done Hai Lang which supposedly to be the best and foreigner friendly, but during my first time there, i received cold shoulders in terms of service. it is very busy and they serve the locals more. when it came to my turn, i picked a very pretty girl mixed russian, but after she found out that i'm a foreigner, i got played out. it was my first time doing spa in shanghai and didn't know the rules. was supposedly booked for 90 minutes which is standard. but after the first shot in 40 minutes, she sent me out. the rule that i found out later is you can stay for the full 90 minutes for whatever number times of shot you can manage.

my subsequent trips to shanghai brings me to Jin Tai Sauna at Gubei Fitness Club,No.59,Ronghua West Road as recommended by another samster. now i'm a regular there. even though lesser selection of girls and somewhat lower quality, you'll be treated like a king from start to finish. they do have a few gold medal selection of girls which is on par with Hai Lang prettiest. you get to stay for full 90 minutes for unlimited shots or do whatever you like till time is up. rate is standard RMB800-900 for shanghai sauna/spa
Old 05-12-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Bro EBonkie.....your SBF power is like 39................so solid ah!

Like 39 years with SBF liao ah!
got some others 40 odd or 50 odd too.. look hard bro..
Old 05-12-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
got some others 40 odd or 50 odd too.. look hard bro..
Whahahahaha.....amazing point system!

Its Friday Bro, tonite go where cheong? Rather cold in Shanghai, nice to have Steamboat or BBQ with a chilled cold Beer.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
walker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro in shanghai,

Got Thai client coming next week, any suggestion where to entertain them at night?
any KTV with english speaking lady? Club?

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Old 06-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Whahahahaha.....amazing point system!

Its Friday Bro, tonite go where cheong? Rather cold in Shanghai, nice to have Steamboat or BBQ with a chilled cold Beer.

where got nice steamboat? b there tomorrow

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
where got nice steamboat? b there tomorrow
Go to 捞王,very reasonably priced and good food. 吴中路1100号,Tel: 54225277. They have quite a few units around SHA. But need to book as its damn packed during this cold season.

Enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1