The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future
Post Army Close All Happy Ending Massage Shops On Sukhumvit

The army dispatched teams of soldiers to close down all non-tradtitional Thai massage shops in the Thonglor Police District early this evening.

No direct reason was given by the soldiers tasked with the job of visiting and closing down the 100s of happy ending massage shops on Sukhumvit Sois 22, 24, 26 and 33.

At around 3pm calls were received that the army would be coming in a few hours and word from those in the know – the people who take 20k plus a month from all the massage parlors for tea money – said that shops should get their house in order. In other words, make it look like anything but a knocking shop. Websites were taken offline and condoms by the boxload hidden or taken off the premises. Not that any of this made a difference.

At around 6.30pm troops arrived on Soi 24 and politely informed every naughty massage shop business was over for the day. Puts the lights out and go home. When their work was done it was over to Soi 33 for a repeat performance.

Just how they knew which shops are of the naughty I don’t know but they didn’t make any mistakes from what I’ve been told. The genuine Thai massage shops remain open for business.

Speculation is rife amongst owners as to what tomorrow will bring but it is hoped that the shops will be allowed to re-open but right now it’s a case of wait and see what happens as no instructions were given by the military other than close now.

Source: http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/...losed-by-army/

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 27-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hello_kangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Army Close All Happy Ending Massage Shops On Sukhumvit

Siao liao loh........

Old 27-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
BigAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldy_hanger View Post
The army dispatched teams of soldiers to close down all non-tradtitional Thai massage shops in the Thonglor Police District early this evening.

No direct reason was given by the soldiers tasked with the job of visiting and closing down the 100s of happy ending massage shops on Sukhumvit Sois 22, 24, 26 and 33.

At around 3pm calls were received that the army would be coming in a few hours and word from those in the know – the people who take 20k plus a month from all the massage parlors for tea money – said that shops should get their house in order. In other words, make it look like anything but a knocking shop. Websites were taken offline and condoms by the boxload hidden or taken off the premises. Not that any of this made a difference.

At around 6.30pm troops arrived on Soi 24 and politely informed every naughty massage shop business was over for the day. Puts the lights out and go home. When their work was done it was over to Soi 33 for a repeat performance.

Just how they knew which shops are of the naughty I don’t know but they didn’t make any mistakes from what I’ve been told. The genuine Thai massage shops remain open for business.

Speculation is rife amongst owners as to what tomorrow will bring but it is hoped that the shops will be allowed to re-open but right now it’s a case of wait and see what happens as no instructions were given by the military other than close now.

Source: http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/...losed-by-army/
That's definitely not true. I was in Soi 24 at Mango having the time of my life this afternoon. Nothing unusual was happening during the time I was there. I left @ 6pm and am on my way to Pattaya now.
Old 28-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
That's definitely not true. I was in Soi 24 at Mango having the time of my life this afternoon. Nothing unusual was happening during the time I was there. I left @ 6pm and am on my way to Pattaya now.

Advertise on Bangkok
News
Bars
Clubs
Go Go's
Food
Lifestyle
Girls
Photos
Videos
Japanese Man Found Dead In Ekamai Restaurant
Published by Stickboy BKK on November 2nd, 2014
A Japanese man was found hanging by electrical wire this morning in the toilet of Sasaou Restaurant on Ekamai Soi 4.

Pol Lt Piyawit Thongdet said Taro Okada, aged 37, was found hanging from a restroom door and there were no wounds on the man’s body or signs of a struggle

A suicide note written in Japanese suggests a Thai woman conned him out of all his money with the mans father adding he was aware his son had an argument with a Thai woman before the incident happened.

Police believe Okada committed suicide.

Sasaou Restaurant

stickboy on facebook

lucky dip
200 Baht Fine For Asoke Jaywalkers From Sept 1st
LINE Introduce Hidden Chat Feature In Thailand
BEWARE: SMS Virus Circulating On AIS Network
Map Of Bangkok Polling Stations For February 2 Elections
AEON Introduce ATM Fees
44 Pictures Of The Anti-Coup Protests At Victory Monument
Nana & Cowboy Closed Tonight – Patpong Open
Thai Friendly

video vault

sponsors
Advertise on Bangkok
follow stickboy

sponsors
Advertise on Bangkok
search stickboy

sponsors
Advertise on Bangkok
popular
Craigslist Thailand Hooker Now Accepting Bitcoin
Man Wanted Over Nana Plaza Bar Girl Murder
Fire At Baccara On Soi Cowboy
Bangkok To Yangon Bus Service Launched
Photo Special: The “Nana Safety Zone” Night
Army Close All Happy Ending Massage Shops On Sukhumvit
25Km Cycle Track Around Suvarnabhumi Airport
The Five Busiest Roads In Bangkok
Mass Transit System Masterplan For Bangkok
Free Wi-Fi At Six Thai Airports From April 2014
sponsors
Advertise on Bangkok
stickboy on twitter
Tweets by @StickboyBangkok
sponsor
Thai Friendly
Copyright © Stickboy Network 2006-2014
All pictures on this site are copyright the original owners and have been gathered from sources across the internet..AboutAdvertisingContact UsPrivacyTerms Of Use
Old 28-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
PeterWongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAllan View Post
Bro, it did happen. You were there yesterday (27th). The raids happened on wednesday 26th. Lucly u weren't there 1 day earlier.

Be careful liao !
Old 28-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Akane website down

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1