The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events in CP 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
most china girls will still prefer to go macau or hong kong to ply their trade
there have been increase in number of china girls at the shenzhen and zhuhai border crossings these past 6 months
Tat's truth also.. i have like cheong in SZ, long b4 DG-HJ or CP!

For info, Many say SZ more expensive, which I do agree to certain extend, but due to many choices (there's more KTV, SPA & Heath Center there, competing each other), there exisit lost cost. KTV which are located outside ot slightly further out from the main city hotest district. These KTV may not have e luxury of tat seen in DG-HJ or CP, but offer same or even lower price than CP.

With the added advantage of Meter base Taxi & well connected MRT, I find SZ more fun & even cheaper than CP, tis days, though Hotel I do agreed is expensive

With e raid, closing/conversion of many CP hotel/ktv, I find myself more willing to stay SZ (if I happen b in China), but choose to stay in budget hotel than those luxury ones!... If its not because there's friends still going CP or staying there, I might not even wan go there
Old 27-11-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
For info, Many say SZ more expensive, which I do agree to certain extend, but due to many choices (there's more KTV, SPA & Heath Center there, competing each other), there exisit lost cost. KTV which are located outside ot slightly further out from the main city hotest district. These KTV may not have e luxury of tat seen in DG-HJ or CP, but offer same or even lower price than CP.
Shenzhen KTVs except those in Futian and Luohu District are about the same or marginally more expensive than Changping or Danshui only.

Quote:
With the added advantage of Meter base Taxi & well connected MRT, I find SZ more fun & even cheaper than CP, tis days, though Hotel I do agreed is expensive
Airport and Metro Stations at your door step.

Shenzhen hotels are about 50% more expensive if compared to same star hotels in Changping.

Quote:
With e raid, closing/conversion of many CP hotel/ktv, I find myself more willing to stay SZ (if I happen b in China), but choose to stay in budget hotel than those luxury ones!...
As of now Fu Hao and Jin Lang KTV are converting part of their floor space into a bar!
Imagine the prime flower street space at the Fu Hao KTV lobby will be history!
Old 29-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen

came back from CP not long ago... really zzzzzzzz town.
i have more action in the toilet with me and my hand... haha...
Old 30-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Shenzhen hotels are about 50% more expensive if compared to same star hotels in Changping.
Generally if you compare to Luxury Hotel, it is quite true about the prices. but it also not fair to compare with SZ.

In CP, the hotel may be cheaper, but most time if you really wan to move around, you need take cab (unless you stay put in one area) & the cab charges isn't cheap (cost RMB 15 at least). If u stay near Zhong Yuan Jie, To & From places like Swan Lake will cost u RMB 30 in single trip. If you add To & From the Train Station its another RMB 30...Tat's a RMB 60 on transportation itself

In SZ, most Hotel are usually well located near MRT, you can simply take train to move around, and tat's much cheaper than CP. In fact, wat U pay for in CP, U can travel To/From to many places in SZ. Unless it's after midnite, MRT not available & u need take cab, even so it will cost RMB 25 to most places as they go by meter (except those very far)

Besides that, there exist Cheap Hotel, even those comparable to CP good hotel, however they usually located further out from popular Central District.

For those whom want stay SZ, they need compare Luxurious vs Convenience & Price.

For me, I choose Convenience & Price, Most time in SZ, I stay in Budget Hotel, they are clean & very well located (some just next to MRT Station). The price are even cheaper than some hotel in CP. These type of hotel are commonly stay by Locals/Chinese, I rarely see Foreigner stay there. If needs arise, however I too will book a better equip hotel in SZ, but tat's rare occasion.

So in conclusion, it all depends on individuals. With the raid in CP. there is really nothing left there, esp. when compare to SZ, which have much to offer. Only reason tat I can find to stay CP, is the comfortability of Hotel stay...but One should ask yourselve, are U going China, just to stay in Hotel, whole day, whole nite?

Last edited by wolfman2012; 30-11-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 30-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horniez View Post
came back from CP not long ago... really zzzzzzzz town.
i have more action in the toilet with me and my hand... haha...
Its oledy been declare 'Zero Action' activity in CP. The last time I heard a guy find fun there, end up got himself jailed & pay 5 figures to a GongAn....U consider lucky, having action by yrself..

Though I understand, we - guys misses fun there, but I still think, better stay & venture elsewhere than CP.

If u have regular MM there, maybe still can go CP but again better arrange to go elsewhere
Old 30-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
CP - NOT totally bereft of any delights!

Quote:
…….In CP, the hotel may be cheaper, but most time if you really wan to move around, you need take cab (unless you stay put in one area) & the cab charges isn't cheap (cost RMB 15 at least). If u stay near Zhong Yuan Jie, To & From places like Swan Lake will cost u RMB 30 in single trip. If you add To & From the Train Station its another RMB 30...Tat's a RMB 60 on transportation itself
LOL – it’s not THAT bad!
Even prior to the Yanda, I regularly crossed my fingers to indicate RMB 10 when I give my destination and at least some times they’d agree! The rest of the time it would be a maximum of 15….. or 20 if on Friday/Saturday between 5 to 7 PM. And if you take the OUTER line of the taxi rank at the train station, they don’t dare NOT to use the meter.

Past 3 days that I’ve been in CP, just about all the taxi drivers agreed to my RMB 10, and if one doesn’t, the next one for sure will! But you are correct that meter usage is de-rigeur in SZ and much more preferable.

Quote:
…. With the raid in CP. there is really nothing left there, esp. when compare to SZ…
Yes, CP is really SHOT, the whole place is so empty and depressing and feels quite unsafe as I know that there are many desperate people running around here. And going into buildings like Lian Pang, Manhattan apartments, Rainbow etc – so eerie as these building are probably only a third filled and there’s the feeling that there is going to be some robber lurking around in every corner! So even following a girl back to her place does also have its own risks!

On the other hand, for those with regulars, good times are actually to be had in CP right now - Maximum GFE and they all seem so eager to please. Heck I even called over a girl who in the past had not been too errrr, warm, but who is absolutely gorgeous; perfect face, body, skin, hair, everything! I’m a sucker for a pretty face and to my joy this time, she was an absolute delight! Even bathed and toweled me down before doing just about everything and can you believe it, seeming to actually enjoy it all! Nice!

And another random thing I notice – the absence of Xiao Long Gao’s! No girls, no XLG’s! LOL.

Not sure about hotel rates around Zhong Yuan Street as they all seem to still insist on charging quite high, even though I’d estimate a maximum 15% occupancy. This is especially so when compared to what’s available on Swan Lake rd. (CHEAP – starting at $128 at SWL hotel with the rest of the street adopting similar pricing).

And BTW, the girls all seem to now know that they must register at the front desk before going up and will automatically swap personal information with you as soon as they walk in the door; this is to establish that you and she are lovers (only immorally enjoying adultery which is not a crime) and not a WG with her john, which is of course a crime, in case your room get raided.

So….treasures are to be found if one is adventurous….and careful in CP. Just IMHO of course.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 30-11-2014 at 05:07 PM.
Old 30-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 20
Akiraine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CP - NOT totally bereft of any delights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL – it’s not THAT bad!
Even prior to the Yanda, I regularly crossed my fingers to indicate RMB 10 when I give my destination and at least some times they’d agree! The rest of the time it would be a maximum of 15….. or 20 if on Friday/Saturday between 5 to 7 PM. And if you take the OUTER line of the taxi rank at the train station, they don’t dare NOT to use the meter.

Past 3 days that I’ve been in CP, just about all the taxi drivers agreed to my RMB 10, and if one doesn’t, the next one for sure will! But you are correct that meter usage is de-rigeur in SZ and much more preferable.

Yes, CP is really SHOT, the whole place is so empty and depressing and feels quite unsafe as I know that there are many desperate people running around here. And going into buildings like Lian Pang, Manhattan apartments, Rainbow etc – so eerie as these building are probably only a third filled and there’s the feeling that there is going to be some robber lurking around in every corner! So even following a girl back to her place does also have its own risks!

On the other hand, for those with regulars, good times are actually to be had in CP right now - Maximum GFE and they all seem so eager to please. Heck I even called over a girl who in the past had not been too errrr, warm, but who is absolutely gorgeous; perfect face, body, skin, hair, everything! I’m a sucker for a pretty face and to my joy this time, she was an absolute delight! Even bathed and toweled me down before doing just about everything and can you believe it, seeming to actually enjoy it all! Nice!

And another random thing I notice – the absence of Xiao Long Gao’s! No girls, no XLG’s! LOL.

Not sure about hotel rates around Zhong Yuan Street as they all seem to still insist on charging quite high, even though I’d estimate a maximum 15% occupancy. This is especially so when compared to what’s available on Swan Lake rd. (CHEAP – starting at $128 at SWL hotel with the rest of the street adopting similar pricing).

And BTW, the girls all seem to now know that they must register at the front desk before going up and will automatically swap personal information with you as soon as they walk in the door; this is to establish that you and she are lovers (only immorally enjoying adultery which is not a crime) and not a WG with her john, which is of course a crime, in case your room get raided.

So….treasures are to be found if one is adventurous….and careful in CP. Just IMHO of course.

SEAJ
Occupancy rate in hotels along zhong yuan jie actually quite high. Especially Miraton and HH. Mainly family type of crowd. Last time I was there I saw family tours arriving by the busloads.
Old 30-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
Occupancy rate in hotels along zhong yuan jie actually quite high. Especially Miraton and HH. Mainly family type of crowd. Last time I was there I saw family tours arriving by the busloads.
Thanks - didn't know this as I just guesstimated by looking up at all the darkened rooms whilst sitting at 85.

Hope they succeed catering to families, but so strange.... thinking about what CP used to be. Gotta laugh!
Can you imagine the LE raiding a hotel room.... and it's a guy with his own old bag?!
I guess CP hotels offer the best value nowadays for family holidays.

SEAJ
Old 01-12-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

everyone talk about how bad CP is right now .... well, I did stay in CP for a week earlier this month and except for the fact theres no KTV ( the kind that we used to ) actions, everything seems to be normal.

as usual I had my own ktv parties in walter, miraton and ouya this trip, entertaining my usual pals both male and female friends ..... I had a great time meeting these people.

I use CP as a base and venture out to other places like SZ, DS, FS, ZH where theres normal KTV actions, this works out perfectly for me as nowhere can compare to CP in the sense of convenience to me.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
I use CP as a base and venture out to other places like SZ, DS, FS, ZH where theres normal KTV actions, this works out perfectly for me as nowhere can compare to CP in the sense of convenience to me.
Infrastructure and non humsup amenities still tops in Changping.

Anyway want humsup stuff still can get if have good source.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Infrastructure and non humsup amenities still tops in Changping.

Anyway want humsup stuff still can get if have good source.
hahaha ... true if one has a network as large as yours ....
Old 01-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Changping

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
hahaha ... true if one has a network as large as yours ....
Please leh if compare to you, my network is as small as a marble.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL – it’s not THAT bad!
Eve

WL hotel with the rest of the street adopting similar pricing).

SEAJ
the vice crackdown is bad for china people too
many recent news of recent rapes and killings of young girls in china
click on link below
http://news.qq.com/a/20141130/020977...12&ptlang=2052
Old 01-12-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
the vice crackdown is bad for china people too
many recent news of recent rapes and killings of young girls in china
click on link below
http://news.qq.com/a/20141130/020977...12&ptlang=2052
i think the one child policy is bad for china
as a whole boys outnumber girls esp in the south
in 20 years time males will outnumber females in china
by then some men will not be able to get wives
as there are not enough china women for them to marry
this will bring in other social problems
already now in chian police have reported cases of vietnamese and burmese girls being trafficked into china and sold as brides to the villages in china
with the male and female ratio unbalanced and vice crackdown
there will be more rapes and robbery cases of wls in china
wls are easy targets because their choice of work make them exposed
to all sorts of men- ex convicts, drug abusers etc
i guess china police will be very busy the next few years dealing with such cases
Old 01-12-2014, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:

So in conclusion, it all depends on individuals. With the raid in CP. there is really nothing left there, esp. when compare to SZ, which have much to offer. Only reason tat I can find to stay CP, is the comfortability of Hotel stay...but One should ask yourselve, are U going China, just to stay in Hotel, whole day, whole nite?
shenzhen 's famous motorised bicycles still very much alive
those that you see at night ferrying young wls from hotel to hotel to meet customers
of course the bike riders are the pimps themselves
every morning at 6am at macdonalds the pimps and their girls will gather to disturbute daily earnings
the shenzhen underground sex trade
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1