The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Udon Thani and Nong Khai

I had spare time in this weekend, so decided to stop in Udon Thani on my way from Bangkok to Vientiane, Laos. I flied on Saturday afternoon and decided to stay in Centara hotel which is located in city center next to mall. I paid about 1400 baht for superior double room. http://http://www.centarahotelsresorts.com/

Beside of mall I could also see Day and Night bar complex from hotel room window. So I decided to drink beer there. Complex has about ten bars and about 60 girls working. Beside girls there were definitively enough LBs. Anyway I choose second bar on right hand side from entrance. (sorry forgot name). I can speak a little bit Thai and Lao so I started to chat one new girl. (Beer 60 baht and lady drinks 150 baht) . If I understood right she had worked only two weeks before meeting me. After couple of beers I decided to barfine her (300 baht) and agreed LT for 1500 baht. Girl did not look anything special but her attitude was great. We entered to hotel room before 8pm. After quick bum bum we went to dine. Returning back 11pm second round. Then she wanted to watch some Thai soap operas all night. I slept somehow two hours. When I woke up third round. Breakfast and before checking out fourth round. I was positively surprised and tipped her extra 500 baht.

Overall damage of Udon Thani stop with hotel cost under 5000 baht.

Little bit contrast of my entering to scene with Thai Air business class 3920 baht ticket I left by public bus which cost 90 baht for two hours journey from Udon Thani to Vientiane.
Old 14-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Barang66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Udon Thani again few days ago. I must say that selection is even worse than last time. Day and Night complex had hardly 30 girls available. I also went several bars outside of complex, but all of them had only few relative old gals. With Thai logic when there are not enough customers then rise the service price. Now minimum for LT was 2000 baht.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barang66 View Post
I visited Udon Thani again few days ago. I must say that selection is even worse than last time. Day and Night complex had hardly 30 girls available. I also went several bars outside of complex, but all of them had only few relative old gals. With Thai logic when there are not enough customers then rise the service price. Now minimum for LT was 2000 baht.
555+ guess it also happens in the provinces also? Tot only in Bangers & Patts!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-11-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Instead of Day and Night, a better place to go will be the Nutty park and sisters beside it. Selection is definitely better than Day and Night. price wise, Barfine is now 500 bahts LT around 2K. Mr. Tong's Bar has many FLs for the picking but they mostly go for the farangs.

Pick ups at the various discos in town is easy, they are Rhythm at Napalai Hotel, Yellow Bird at Chareon Hotel, discos at the Hi Tech park. Not forgetting Dawandang too.

There are 2 Coyote bars in Udon, they are Wolverine (Adunyadet rd)and UD Bar (Phon Phisai rd) near Nong Sim lake.

Oscar is the only soapy massage left in Udon, the one at the former Tong Koon hotel is gone. Incidentally Tong Koon is now Phuksaksin Hotel.

Most night spots closed around 12 am or 1 am as the curfew imposed by the military still stand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1