The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan1905
I will be going to hanoi for the first time on 6 june and i need the bro help. Any budget hotel that is girl friendly ?...i mean i can ta pow lady back to my hotel. I need your info coz i still lokking for the hotel that a lady friendly. Any bro knows where to book overnight lady?...prefer to be cheap.
Tks to info fr brudders here quicky visit to hanoi on sq cheap fare was quite fruitful. An update:

1) Hotels - Reliables are Fortuna/Hanoi. Both have in house KTV so tar powing no problem. Also no need to pay extra for room. Rate is US$70 incl brfast but book ahead as walkin will not get discounted rate. Looked up Gold hotel ( only US$30 ) but rooms a bit old n no elevator. Gurls have to brought in fr outside so no WYSIWYG. However, recommend u try new hotel Majestic Salute 54-56 Hang Duong St. Offer promo rate at US$48. In old Q and near to the local KTV action. Best of of have a good massage joint on 1F. Gurls young and chio though no hankypanky ( at least on the premises as rooms have look thru glass ) but massage skills good. Rate US$ 10 per hr. but no time limit for sauna/jacuzzi

2) Bonks - we tried gurl 182 and 1 at Fortuna. SOP so didn't repeat. Speaks some England. Made mistake of not negotiating in advance so paid US$70 for ST and earlier tips of US$20 for KTV rabba2. Bar fine is US$7 per hr . Had guide bring us to a local KTV Nhat Thong at 14 Thi Sach St. Didn't tar pow as gurls speak only Vietnamnese. Costs VND 80K per hr for KTV, fruit/snacks VND 50k and tips VND 100k per gurl. In the vicinity manu other local KTVs and barbershops. Latter have non hirsute svsc at VND 50k upwards but didn't venture upstairs as jount a bit seedy looking, dim lighting and village like gurls.

Some fotos for reference, first 2 from Fortuna, third from KTV:

http://img266.echo.cx/img266/5728/std253ti.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/1609/std210hi.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7104/std234zu.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/7370/std302nf.jpg
http://img266.echo.cx/img266/3210/std318gk.jpg
Old 30-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
NotAGuruYet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sakura Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u
FR about experience just 20 mins ago
============================
Name : Dung
Looks : 7/10 (not too bad)
Massage : 7/10
attitude : 1/10 (long story, see below)
Damage : VND 320,000
RTF : NO!

Dech gi!
Is that Sakura? felt sorry for your first encounter. lucky me and geco didnt encounter such ger. May the force be with you soon...
Old 31-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
FR about experience just 20 mins ago
============================
............biggest turn OFF for me, and of course the next is charging me Tourist price is an insult to me!

Dech gi!
Sorry for you bru, some gers jus dun know how to "see" situation. The bad incident is at Sakura ? knn then i stick to Thxxxg better liao (guru - dun mind hor !)

Last Fri i went there, tried Oanh, from Saigon, age:26, looks:7.5, massage: 6/10, body:32A, ht: 1.5m, HJ: SOP, autoroam:siam here siam there, RTF:if Thxxxg not ard

This one i must say very "commercial", with my half f%$k vietneamese, less than 5 mins into massage (after she realise i foreigner), she ask "hotel ?" She ask for 150USD, i ask her fly kite, she immediately cut price to 100USD, with alot of hand sign and small kiss. After "chicken & duck" talk for few mins, realise the 100 USD is for tonite pick her up after 1130pm, BJ + cat bath + unlimited shots + morning coffee (i guess morning bonk inclusive).

Ai...too bad, my "He Dong shi" ard and she not as good as Thxxxg, so decide against..save some dong for Thxxxg instead

geco
Old 01-06-2005, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geco
...then i stick to Thxxxg better liao (guru - dun mind hor !)...

geco
chey, she not mine anyway! lets see who is the first one to hole-in-one! but again, if she's really mine, shiok till drop ah!! hee...
Old 01-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
macfan1905 is Cool - loads of Potential

i will be in hanoi next week, do i need a visa to vietnam ?.....please help me to find budget hotel that are lady friendly coz i want to book ladies overnight.
Old 01-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAGuruYet
chey, she not .....who is the first one to hole-in-one! ........mine, shiok till drop ah!! hee...
Aiyo, how to beat u...u speak vietnamese, can sian her more, surely u upper hand lah.. so when u gonna "action" her, thgt she ask u out liao ??

geco
Old 03-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i will be in hanoi next week, do i need a visa to vietnam ?.....please help me to find budget hotel that are lady friendly coz i want to book ladies overnight.
Visa no need if you are citizen of Sillypore. it so fucking priviledge to be Citizen of Sillypore especially when you in Vietnam. Just hang your Sillypore passport around your neck and sit by any lake and look silly, in 5-10 mins, pretty Viet girls will flock around you like bees to honey . . .

Anyway bro, already PM you about hotel arrangement and also your "Hanoi City Tour by night".
Old 03-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo, how to beat u...u speak vietnamese, can sian her more, surely u upper hand lah.. so when u gonna "action" her, thgt she ask u out liao ??
geco
who says i hv upper hand, we're both equal lah... moreover i hv ha dong lion more strictier than yours okie... the place you work is out of your lion's sight where i work within my lion's sight... dun believe? ask deptrai. ha...

by the way, i m going this noon abt 2~3pm... cumming?
Old 03-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
who says i hv upper hand, we're both equal lah... moreover i hv ha dong lion more strictier than yours okie... the place you work is out of your lion's sight where i work within my lion's sight... dun believe? ask deptrai. ha...

by the way, i m going this noon abt 2~3pm... cumming?
Guru! I was there too this afternoon! I did not see you lei... I started my session at 3pm and left at 5pm.

Here is the FR

Name : oanh
Looks : 6.5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Damange : 120K + 100K
ASS (After sales service) : Akan Datang, wants to meet me tonight for round #2

This time is not bad after all. I think I will go back Sakura more often now.

tonight got Beer Om at 9pm. if interested, let me know.

Btw, the previous post about the PYT from Hanoi Karaoke . .. I landed the deal already, no charge.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guru! I was there too this afternoon! I did not see you lei... I started my session at 3pm and left at 5pm.

Here is the FR

Name : oanh
oh?! but i was there about 1815hrs! due to sudden surge of task during 1300 ~ 1330hrs! damn if i were there surely have meet you there. Oanh was introduced by geco? he was serviced by the same person from hcmc!

today i was quite sad... due to 2day was the last day for my fave ger Thxxxg(also fave by geco). so i ask her to ma sa me for 30mins then we chit chat, kiss, hug, rub like lovers going to separate soon. damn emotional when we hug like no tomoro...

i informed geco abt it and he also feel the 'loss' of fave ger. anyway, still got many other pretty one waiting for us! ha...

Thxxxg left ma sa scene for good (i hope) and picking up a skill for better career in future. lets give her our best wishes...

i will be flying to SG tomoro and hope to meet her tomoro morn to 'continue' part 2 of today. if anything do happen, will throw in FR as usual. so, wish me luck!!

your invitation came too late lah, you should call me instead so that i will 'request' permission from my wife on the spot and she usually says ok if was ask on the spot!! anyway, next time deptrai...
Old 06-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
........Oanh was introduced by geco? he was serviced by the same person from hcmc!.........i informed geco abt it and he also feel the 'loss' of fave ger. anyway, .... my wife on the spot and she usually says ok if was ask on the spot!! anyway, next time deptrai...
I believe shld be the same Oanh, deptrai you fast man, so fast rd 2 with her..Cheer to u! She is the one i mention previously i pass cos' save up for Thxxxg, now Thxxxg left....ai...maybe go back to Oanh.

Guru - u say it all man, i sian half when u told me Thxxxg last day, knn.. but wish her well. We look for other potential.... When u bac in HN ?

geco
Old 06-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I believe shld be the same Oanh, deptrai you fast man, so fast rd 2 with her..Cheer to u! She is the one i mention previously i pass cos' save up for Thxxxg, now Thxxxg left....ai...maybe go back to Oanh.

Guru - u say it all man, i sian half when u told me Thxxxg last day, knn.. but wish her well. We look for other potential.... When u bac in HN ?

geco
I went out with Oanh two nights ago with some friends. today she not working and last night keep pestering me to take her out today. I so bloody busy today and not called her yet.

tonight my last night in Hanoi . . I think I will not meet her tonight liao . . . got too many things to do.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went out with Oanh two nights ago with some friends. today she not working and last night keep pestering me to take her out today. I so bloody busy today and not called her yet.

tonight my last night in Hanoi . . I think I will not meet her tonight liao . . . got too many things to do.
Well guys, she SMS me and insist I must go out with her again and so I did. this time she bring another friend along, 19 year old pretty girl. We did sandwich on the motorbike and go Hanoi City tour and later met up with some friends of mine. at Midnight we went for supper and then she wanted us to go to her house and so we did. Whole house of pretty ladies and we had some fun in her house and at 3am me and my friend insist we want to leave already. they refuse to let us go and after some sweet talk, they finally allow us to go home.

They are a bunch of fun loving warm caring ladies . . . so much fun!
Old 12-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Crackdown in Hanoi
Hi Bros,
I've made arrangements to do a bit of mongering in Hanoi on Wed - Saturday this week. I read that the Vietnamese gov has stated they are cracking down on all sorts of vice (following a pretty high profile bust involving a TV star or something like that).

1. Are there heightened crackdowns?
2. Is the mongering scene curtailed in anyway?
3. Last I was in Hanoi (about a month back), New Century seems to be the best place to be. Is it still a good place to play?
4. I'll be staying at the Hanoi Hotel (overlooking West Lake).
a. Can you ta pow the KTV in the hotel back to your room?
b. Can you bring in outside gals? As in, is this hotel gal-friendly?

Thanks for all bros for helping out here...
Old 13-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear MacFan,

Please post your FR here so that all the brudders here can benefit from your experience as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1