The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
CBpower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SQUIRTING more than lanjiao?

Any bros here find that it is more and more common for girls cb to squirt more juice than our lanjiao? Any bro here can specify the amount our girls cb can squirt? Fking a lot sia!
Old 21-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gStringGuy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: SQUIRTING more than lanjiao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBpower View Post
Any bros here find that it is more and more common for girls cb to squirt more juice than our lanjiao? Any bro here can specify the amount our girls cb can squirt? Fking a lot sia!

Old 21-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

never met one who squirts before leh. just very wet.
or maybe because xiaodi me not skillful enough ��
Old 21-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Never meet any girls tat squirt.. very young tat time got one gf.. while havin sex.. in certain position pumping her, told me she feel like going to urine, then we stop.. maybe is going to squirt but tat time too young to understand wat is squirt.. haha
Old 21-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
naughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so shy i squirt & i love the feeling
P.s. I am NOT a FL or a public toilet pls respect me & i will respect you! Also i DO NOT entertain silly request nor answer silly PMs.

mY Man
Local, Malaysian (CHN), ?
Old 21-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: SQUIRTING

in sgp, you can look for sg Kelly. her thread at local fl thread. available on tue, thu, fri & sat very limited window time. in her 40s, try her for the experience.
Old 21-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

I used to have a Indo FB.
She could squirt an insane amount.

Some nights it would easily be 3-4 liters of fluid all over the bed and floor.

And she was very small girl, it was remarkable.

Damn I miss drinking her squirt..
Old 21-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 21-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. I used to think only man can produce gluey liquid when cum. Turned out that girl produces more whitish liquid, and sticky some more. Man 0: Girl 1

2. Discovered recently that clit is as long as kukujiao, and has more nerve endings too. Clit can continue to expand even after giving birth. Kukujiao stops at 18. I tested this theory by unsheathing my friend's clit hood and there it was, half as big as a sunmaid raisin. Round and shiny and cute. About 1/10 the length of kukujiao, but if u factor in inside length, may be longer! Man 0: Girl 2

3. Stimulated friend's clit during the entire movie and made her orgaz three times. Then in car on way back, another two times. At her block, one time. Total six times of shivering and jerking orgasms. She still could cum few more times if not for my stiff arms. I cum once and end of story. Man 0: Girl 3

4. Girl can insert finger into pussy. Bored already, can change to playing with clit. Bored already, can play with nipples. For some, can even lick or suck own nipples. 4 different possibilities. Man can only jerk cock off. Man 0: Girl 4

5. I wonder if some of the above reasons contributed to the better wellbeing of women as compared to men, because I see girls in cbd look more confident, happier, more refreshed, more liberating.. than men. Coupled with fact that women can wear sleeveless and feel more sexy. Well endowed men can only wear long sleeve and cannot reveal anything. Sianz. Men 0: Girl 5
Old 21-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I use my gf as a jet spray gun to wash the floor.
Old 22-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirm more than your small lanjiao
Old 22-04-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflick View Post
1. I used to think only man can produce gluey liquid when cum. Turned out that girl produces more whitish liquid, and sticky some more. Man 0: Girl 1

2. Discovered recently that clit is as long as kukujiao, and has more nerve endings too. Clit can continue to expand even after giving birth. Kukujiao stops at 18. I tested this theory by unsheathing my friend's clit hood and there it was, half as big as a sunmaid raisin. Round and shiny and cute. About 1/10 the length of kukujiao, but if u factor in inside length, may be longer! Man 0: Girl 2

3. Stimulated friend's clit during the entire movie and made her orgaz three times. Then in car on way back, another two times. At her block, one time. Total six times of shivering and jerking orgasms. She still could cum few more times if not for my stiff arms. I cum once and end of story. Man 0: Girl 3

4. Girl can insert finger into pussy. Bored already, can change to playing with clit. Bored already, can play with nipples. For some, can even lick or suck own nipples. 4 different possibilities. Man can only jerk cock off. Man 0: Girl 4

5. I wonder if some of the above reasons contributed to the better wellbeing of women as compared to men, because I see girls in cbd look more confident, happier, more refreshed, more liberating.. than men. Coupled with fact that women can wear sleeveless and feel more sexy. Well endowed men can only wear long sleeve and cannot reveal anything. Sianz. Men 0: Girl 5
Bro your points are solid sia. we should talk more about it, you work in CBD area also? PM me or skype?
Old 22-04-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

I did not know the clit can expand sia wtf! lanjiao 15cm means 15cm for life how to expand? power sia girls

and if you realise the girls can all out squirt lanjiao cum distance. fuck!
Old 22-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBpower View Post
I did not know the clit can expand sia wtf! lanjiao 15cm means 15cm for life how to expand? power sia girls

and if you realise the girls can all out squirt lanjiao cum distance. fuck!
Forgot to mention girls can squirt out fluid further than men can squirt out cum. Theirs fly several meters away, ours at most half a meter. Man 0: Girl 7.
Aiya, men lose on all metrics la. Sianz. Now got sleeveless gal sashaying in front of me, looking so confident and happy such that one wonders whether it is that she had enjoyed multiple orgasms just last night and had played or licked own nipples while showering this morning. While I walked behind in long sleeve, hot and unable to show off anything, and didn't play with anything last night or this morning.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

U r lucky to find a gal that will squirt!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1