The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
At this point,i realize that most local indos in Batam dont seems to like McDonald Restaurant meals. I also dont know why.I checked with some the girls,they also dont like. But the meal was almost exactly the same as what i have in Sillypore.
You really don't wonder the reason?
It's JUNK FOOD my friend. Everybody agrees it's junk food, including the cewek you book.
You live in a food paradise like Xin Ga Po and you still go to muddy your taste buds with MD junk food?? Oooo....
(Every time I read your reports with photos I feel a bump at my heart. I wish I could jump there...)
Old 20-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
You really don't wonder the reason?
It's JUNK FOOD my friend.
I don't agree with you because if it is junk food then those street stall selling satays, bakso are so much worse.. If you ever tried those street stall bakso, you will know that their Sapi meat ball is as chewy as "Korean ricecake" due to the % of donno what content.

Just a random food recommendation, 1 of the better affordable non fancy bakso can be found at BCS Mall, level 3 behind the Aussy Burger and beside the salon at the corner. 12k only for a bowl of bakso(5) with mee + beehoon.. Do add in their black syrup and chilli that you can find on the table for better tasting..

Continue to the topic, I think the main factor is still due to culture.

Example, Which Pinoy don't like fast food? Especially Jollybee..

Plenty of Indo Chinese do crave for MD.. And also if you noticed in those "Bubble Tea" shops in batam like DingTea, ShareTea and so on, are well supported by the Indo Chinese rather than the Indons..

Last edited by KohOnly21; 21-04-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 20-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 12
black84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to beholdblack84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Hi Bro black84, I've just in return upped your points.

thanks. bro.
El bistro
Sailsingapore
Old 21-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I don't agree with you because it's junk food as those street stall satays, bakso are much worse.. If you ever tried those street stall bakso, you will know that their meat mall is as chewy as "Korean ricecake" due to the % of donno what content.
agree with you bro.. if any of indo local call McD junk food, i don't know how junk those local street food can be, like ayam penyek, gorengan, satay, etc..

the reason mcd is not so popular among the local probably because of the burger. burger and french fries is not popular food compare to fried chicken & rice. not suprise kfc is the winner here..
Old 21-04-2015, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pris3811 is Cool - loads of Potential

Goods price for u and yours friends
Arrival or departure
1) BATAM CENTRE and SEKUPANG ferry terminal to/frm SINGAPORE ( HARBOURFRONT ) $40 nett 2 way including tax.
2) HARBOUBAY to/frm SINGAPORE ( HARBOURFRONT ) $45 nett 2 way including tax.
3) NONGSA to /frm SINGAPORE ( TANAH MERAH) $41 nett 2 way including tax.
Old 21-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
Superb FR u got there, hehe
Hope we can meet again and roam the streets of Batam again...��
Hey bro,long time no see! How have you been?

Yes,me and bro S was kind of looking forward for you to join us to roam the Batam street AGAIN,hehehe...we have both learned much from you on how to "handle" the girls during certain situation...lol. My next trip is May 2015...hope can see you there.I was looking forward to your joining tho,hehehe....meantime,I am also waiting for bro S to see if he has any proposed dates,and/or if you have one on weekdays (during May),feel free to PM me too. Let's just try to coordinate...

Oh,by the way...try to avoid quoting the entire whole post when you reply to a post,bro. I think it is part of this forum's rule as in not to inconvenient others who are reading this Batam Info thread (or any other threads).

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
I think your Muslim friend is Gd at nego and PR...��
Hahahahaha.....!!!

Yes,he sure is good at negotiating and knows how to "subdue" those girls...lol. Honestly,i have rarely see anyone do what he did...the girls all become guai guai (become like good girl glued to him) after the 1st round. Thanks to him that he actually help us do quite a bit of translation between our girls and ourselves during our last group trip.

He is another nice guy that i also look forward to meet AGAIN,but after the Jan trip,he is like missing all the way...lol. Nevermind,lets hope he one day become bore with Sillypore and start PM-ing me again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Don't quote the whole post...
Erm...ermm...i am just gonna pull your leg here a bit...

You just quoted his whole post during your reply w/o realising it,hehehe...

*joking with you only*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
I go & see,it's like whole batam thread inside 1 posts leh.
Yea,more or less its about 75% of the key information of this thread. At least the information are to the best of my knowledge.

Anyway,the "one post" information link already on my signature for the convenient of my future redirection for new bros here who ask repetitive question/s that has already been asked before regarding Batam. Or the least those information could do is that i can anytime refer to it so as to better reply others. The bad,those links will not be updatable in about 10 days time. So i have to keep adding what needs to be added during this period,hehehe...

Me tho not as old as you,but memory already starts failing,hehehe....i must admit,i cannot remember everything that i read in this thread,thats why i need notes to help me remember the more important informations from time to time.

*hopefully i dont have dementia so soon...lol*

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marineboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, guy it is truth that when you take a taxi to any fuck house the taxi driver will ask tips $$$ from the fuck house and in return the fuck house in charge will quote you more any comments thank
Old 21-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineboy99 View Post
Hi, guy it is truth that when you take a taxi to any fuck house the taxi driver will ask tips $$$ from the fuck house and in return the fuck house in charge will quote you more any comments thank
This is rather standard over there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great FR/writeup Nono1973....just like a travelogue Brought back long lost fond memories.

Last edited by Intltuk; 21-04-2015 at 02:32 PM.
Old 21-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineboy99 View Post

Last time call chicken no need pay taxi fare and now call chicken also no need pay taxi fare. They got commission more than enough to cover the taxi fare.

And no taxi fare is their tactic to bait you into their car so as to have more chances to get commission from chicken farm.

Just tell taxi driver no taxi fare and want go see chicken. He will be very happy and welcome you into his car.

Next time remember to get free transport if you want chicken.
Old 21-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
During my 1st Batam trip, I managed to take some photos which may help to point to the correct direction of the above question being asked. Keyzha massage in the middle area of both Utama Hotel & DC Mall. Attached below are the link to these places for your reference purpose.

Utama Hotel
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=2

DC Mall
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=3

Keyzha Massage
http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/tc...tml?sort=3&o=1
Thank you bro Tho66 for sharing, just to add on a little,nearly all the massage places stated on his above quotes and those that are not on it yet around Utama Hotel area are listed below for everyone's reference :

(look out for DC mall (aka Diamond City Mall) and Utama Hotel on the below map)

Total 15 MP +1 Keyza MP. All these are only MP known to be around Utama Hotel and not MP from all of Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Summarizing it :

Now there are basically 2 areas on the map (thank you bro Banana81sg for map), Red Box and Green Box ,divided by the line of River/Drain in blue :

Red Box got 9 Massage shops :

1. 28 massage - by looking outwardly w/o trying,all MILF

2. A3 Massage - crappy attitude plump young girl,60k/hr massage only do 20mins. (typo of 200k tip,should be 20k tip to the girl)

3. Good one Massage - 60k/hr ,offered 100k HJ and 300k fj.,mostly SYT

4. Sinar Kuda Mas - 50k/hr , as it was late,see mostly all MILF.

5. Eline Massage

6. Peppy Massage - 60k/hr ,offer SYT offering 100k hj but didnt take up.

7. Kings (or Kyings) Massage - 60k/hr,VIP room at 130k/hr,MILF with nice body and sexy. Offered 200k HJ and 400k fj

8. Beautiful Massage - 60k/hr,offered 300k fj has many SYT.

9. Bintang Massage

And in the Green Box there are 5 shops :

1. Chinatown Massage - 60k/hr , VIP room at 100k/hr. SYT offered 200k HJ and 400k FJ,after bargain,becomes 150k HJ and 300k FJ. Was offered bbbj with CIM at 500k.

2. A5 Massage - SYT at 60k/hr, VIP room at 100k/hr (hj150k,FJ350k,BBBJ500k)

3. Tulip Massage

4. D'Avant Asia Massage - 100k/hrs and 140k/hr for VIP room (got SYT but picked a girl that dont match photo,only 2 available girl in album at the point of massage)

5. Princess Massage

Out of the Green Box there is a Yellow Circle,and there the shop :

- DC Vanessa Massage

And there is a Pink Circle outside Red Box that Bro Banana81sg forgets the Massage Shop name.

Total Massage Shop on the Map is : 16

To all : All informations provided in this post/s are FREE for all who wish to visit Batam,they are mainly provided by unselfish bros in this thread over the years to help one another make cheonging in Batam more enjoyable. I mainly consolidate them.

Happy reading and please do not quote my whole post.

Copy and paste the below link if you need to quote this post :

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=28967
Note : Keyza Massage is almost beside Beautiful Massage according to the given pic below :

Meaning beside just the 15 massage shops as quoted above,add 1 more Keyza to it to make it 16.

All informations from the above quote are extracted from my link on my signature. In case anyone wishes to know more about cheonging in Batam,do feel free to click and read them.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...5#post12869205

Disclaimer : Information may not be 100% correct,but should be at least 90%,hehehe...

Happy cheonging!

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-04-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pris3811 View Post
Goods price for u and yours friends
Arrival or departure
1) BATAM CENTRE and SEKUPANG ferry terminal to/frm SINGAPORE ( HARBOURFRONT ) $40 nett 2 way including tax.
2) HARBOUBAY to/frm SINGAPORE ( HARBOURFRONT ) $45 nett 2 way including tax.
3) NONGSA to /frm SINGAPORE ( TANAH MERAH) $41 nett 2 way including tax.

Horizon from harbour bay is 48 plus tax 2 ways...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
westernoutback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings All!

Been mostly a lurker in this thread, sourcing for information
Today's my first time chionging at Batam
Now currently at Formosa and waiting for girl haha, will post FR soon
But before that........just wanna say a few words.

Really wanna thank all the major contributors to this thread like Bro Nono
All the information has been hyperlinked, archived and is SUPER comprehensive.
Not trying to boast but because of the detailed info, I covered these joints by FOOT from Formosa in about slightly over 1hr.
1. Dynasty
2. Queens
3. Orchid
4. Gold Bird
5. Blue Moon
7. New Berry
Really shocked. Totally no need taxi.
Ok I may sound like a noob but really appreciative......

Guys please wish me luck for my overnight I got from
"New Berry" (stock there is good ). Waiting anxiously haha......
Old 21-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloWAH View Post
Just tell taxi driver no taxi fare and want go see chicken.
Exactly Pak's style of getting taxi rides. Always remember they are plenty of taxis plighting the streets whereby there's always one willing to accept.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread