The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

if go vietnam walk walk, to be accompanied by viet "friend".
thought of giving her some "pocket $$" .... better to give Sing $ or Dong?
Old 13-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
thought of giving her some "pocket $$" .... better to give Sing $ or Dong? :
go walk walk must give money then dun go la...haha...just joking...

sure give DONG better la...why bother to give SGD and gal has to go change...since you will be changing...just change more to give her...

Wetnam economy is BAD...pls help spend more money there...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

sure give DONG better la...why bother to give SGD and gal has to go change...since you will be changing...just change more to give her...

thanks
I ask viet "friend" what amount you hope to get for accompanying me 3 days? she replied - up to me, any amount will do...

wa... I ponder...
Old 13-04-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks
I ask viet "friend" what amount you hope to get for accompanying me 3 days? she replied - up to me, any amount will do...
:
This is dangerous because is a trap. Good luck to you.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 13-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thought of giving her some "pocket $$" .... better to give Sing $ or Dong?
Usually i give 3mil vnd for companionship thru the days and nights.
A regular old bird told me that in HN, the vb expect 4mil vnd for 1D1N companion
Old 13-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
A regular old bird told me that in HN, the vb expect 4mil vnd for 1D1N companion
that's about the amount I will be giving ...
Old 14-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
1 day 1 night is about $240 per night? In Vietnam economy, that's expensive or not? Unless the girl swee swee than no need to say... :)
Old 14-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

How bad is the economy, HCM or Hanoi more worse? Thought they're getting better?
Old 15-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillgottheblue View Post
1 day 1 night is about $240 per night? In Vietnam economy, that's expensive or not? Unless the girl swee swee than no need to say... :)
Could be roughly about 1 month's pay for a normal worker

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
few days ago zhaobao reported about geylang and interviewed viet girl working at ktv over there... the girl claim she work in viet as some operator monthly got S$400
Old 17-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

How do you define normal worker? People from province or city?

I admit i am not familiar with vietnam so apologise if its my mistake but i do have friends who travel to vietnam frequently on biz. Many of those vietnamese who are more educated (uni grad) and working in the foreign MNC for few years are earning USD1K to USD3K.

While i do believe those low end job like waiter are drawing a pathetic salary, but is not all the normal workers are earning such low salary. This kind of country have big income gap.

But it always protrait that the vietnamese are cheap worker earning 200 to 300 unless the vietnamese people you met fall into these group.

Another thing being discuss in this thread was about the viet girls having alot of demand like they want this and that for their foreign boyfriend and husband. I am sure most sg guys if not all who get a young viet gf have big age gap with the viet girl. You think true love exist for such age gap? For sure they willing to get a older foreign guy as bf is for money purpose. If good and decent girls i think will not even want to find a boyfriend with big age gap difference or a foreign bf due to culture differences.

Just my POV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post

Last edited by KITMO; 17-04-2014 at 12:52 AM.
Old 18-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

how long can $$$ keep the big-age-gap relationship going ....
Old 18-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
how long can $$$ keep the big-age-gap relationship going ....
Depends on how much is $$$$$
Old 20-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
But it always protrait that the vietnamese are cheap worker earning 200 to 300 unless the vietnamese people you met fall into these group.

at least more then half belongs to this catergory...there are still a certain percentage which earn less then 100 per month working odd jobs in countryside.
Old 20-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Vietnamese Language

I have a letter needs to be translated to Vietnamese.

Approx. 100 words.

I wonder anybody willing to lend a hand in English to Vietnamese translation?

A meal in return for your favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1