The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mikaboshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Blotting Paper: A life of sex and drugs

Nice plot... will definitely support your work. In the meanwhile, do continue with the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
Isn't it a wonder how much freedom you're entitled to post with? You want to post freely, yet you can't, because of restrictions.

Common FBI tactics:

1) asking for 'Lobang' either through PM, or thread

2) positioning as an uninterested customer, yet still texting you at the same time.

3) Including an element of trying to dissuade host to complete a 'round' of crime

4) Every Posting must be acceptable limits and within reports of Headquarters. This means never posting their personal opinions.
Old 23-07-2014, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs down Re: Blotting Paper: A life of sex and drugs

Thanks bro, will be continuing .

First let me teach how to counter Anti Vice department .

Counter Anti Vice tactics

1) make the person asking for Lobang write how much he loves prostitution and why he needs it .

2) Be careful of PMs that read "we should tell each other because we are Bros" Note, never once is he saying anything incriminating or giving an opinion . Do not believe a life story about a broken family and words like "you know la, guy mah"

3) Always make the person expose his desires . If the police is running an account , everything they write will have to be in a report . So obviously , they will never post anything about how much sex they need, and how they enjoy sticking their dick in anyone of any race .

4) this is the hardest to detect; police using a confiscated account , or making an arrested person write his own post to draw out as much intell .

Stay tuned to Blotting Paper for more sophisticated Surveillance and Counter Surveillance techniques employed by L and Phillip Kyung
Old 11-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blotting Paper: A life of sex and drugs

Guess it's probably clones of the same person?

Even if it's the "authorities" ... this story can be non-fictional right?

Hope for more updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindblum View Post
Isn't it a wonder how much freedom you're entitled to post with? You want to post freely, yet you can't, because of restrictions.

Common FBI tactics:

1) asking for 'Lobang' either through PM, or thread

2) positioning as an uninterested customer, yet still texting you at the same time.

3) Including an element of trying to dissuade host to complete a 'round' of crime

4) Every Posting must be acceptable limits and within reports of Headquarters. This means never posting their personal opinions.
Old 18-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Lindblum is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindblum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do apologize for the long absence . The whole novel is in full swing with detailed planning and character development . So far the people I've sent the finalized draft to were incredibly impressed with the plot and characters . The whole series is going to be renamed to broaden the scope of this story. I'm looking at a publishing date at the beginning of next year , and believe it or not, it's going to be split into two books.

I have never abandoned this novel , and don't intend to. it's all still in the works and completely rewritten keeping the main plot devices. The readers familiar with this pilot will remember the following characters.

Returning characters include:

L
Phillip Kyung
David Chon
Violet
Tai
Muscles

New characters include:

Nigel
Isabelle
Teck
Firas
Old 18-10-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Back
Old 19-05-2016, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
youngboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forgot about ur thread and chanced upon it while browsing through my postings... Bro u mentioned that u are going to publish it as a book, where can I purchase this??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1