The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
i know is still too early to say tis... but already booked scoot tix on 18-23 feb 2015 lol.. Chinese new year... will be going to pattaya for the first 2 days after will go back to Bangkok.. is my virgin trip to pattaya , been reading pattaya forum for quite sometime now n mostly talking abt soi6 ,wld really like to visit bro Ks6 bar n have some drinks there.. so if anyone going to pattaya on tis date too.. mayb we can meet up at bro Ks6 bar n celebrate cny there 55555...
Wah u go during CNY...... better prepare plenty of ang pows as the Thai puyings oso know the custom and are not shy to ask for it...... in fact some even demand it to be given ....... and sometimes the situation can become worse than the beggar kids situation of AC
Old 06-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Wah u go during CNY...... better prepare plenty of ang pows as the Thai puyings oso know the custom and are not shy to ask for it...... in fact some even demand it to be given ....... and sometimes the situation can become worse than the beggar kids situation of AC
55555 no choice la.. got to escape from relatives from nagging me abt marriage 55555..
Once i reach pattaya, i quickly bf a gal, pass her some cash ang paos n let her decide who to give la n tell my gal,at the end, the remaining ang pao will be hers..5555. So if any gals ask me for ang pao, i will juz point to my gal la 555...
Old 06-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
55555 no choice la.. got to escape from relatives from nagging me abt marriage 55555..
Once i reach pattaya, i quickly bf a gal, pass her some cash ang paos n let her decide who to give la n tell my gal,at the end, the remaining ang pao will be hers..5555. So if any gals ask me for ang pao, i will juz point to my gal la 555...
If you are an Asian Chinese be prepared to pay more for your gal too.
Farangs dun seem to have this problem.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
If you are an Asian Chinese be prepared to pay more for your gal too.
Farangs dun seem to have this problem.
55555.. no problem n its ok too.. most important is to have a great time there.. my virgin trip n CNY so m ok if got chopped alittle la..5555..
Old 06-06-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which r the agogo with good quality at walking street? wat is their closing hour now? any bro can advise. tq
Old 07-06-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

After a long 10 hours drive from the north finally arrive GFB, and what waiting in GFB is Rendang!!

Thanks boss K6 for the aroi mak mak Rendang chicken with rice and sharp head roti 555.

Any bro in Pattaya this weekend come and join the soi 6 party with free food, music, sexy gals dancing on Sat & Sun starting from 1pm (I think...). Will be camping in GFB and chill with some sg bros
Old 07-06-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
i know is still too early to say tis... but already booked scoot tix on 18-23 feb 2015 lol.. Chinese new year... will be going to pattaya for the first 2 days after will go back to Bangkok.. is my virgin trip to pattaya , been reading pattaya forum for quite sometime now n mostly talking abt soi6 ,wld really like to visit bro Ks6 bar n have some drinks there.. so if anyone going to pattaya on tis date too.. mayb we can meet up at bro Ks6 bar n celebrate cny there 55555...
Siow! Still so many months to go! I also going Songkran ............... 2020. Maybe I should also start planning.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Siow! Still so many months to go! I also going Songkran ............... 2020. Maybe I should also start planning.
555555.. my apology.... sorry if I make an hassle in ur thread 5555.. well, I always like to plan a year ahead.. lol.... but as for 2020.. sorry, I dun even know if I will b still around... CHOY!!!! TOUCHWOOD!!!!! 555555..

Last edited by jimfairy; 07-06-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
555555.. my apology.... sorry if I make an hassle in ur thread 5555.. well, I always like to plan a year ahead.. lol.... but as for 2020.. sorry, I dun even know if I will b still around... CHOY!!!! TOUCHWOOD!!!!! 555555..
If this was MY thread , I would banish you from the kingdom! 5555555

Seriously , even the bar owners dun know whats gonna happen in the current low season ; how to know what you are gonna do in CNY. Sure you can plan ..... but a better idea would be to have a maipenlai attitude to chiong pattaya.

Re angpow , don't be stupid and be a chaitow. Thais dun practise angpow ; if a girl ask you for it , its just to hustle you for extra baht!
Old 07-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Haha yah, saw that video before.. Everything started becos of her rak pua clip at social cam.

I paid for $24 per nite, book thru agoda.
My last 2 trip to patts managed to go ตำนานชล but not yet for ซ.ป.ช because very near to distracted soi 6. will eat moom aroi before go inside ตำนานชล.

ซ.ป.ช have many sao sao waitress, all fair skin and SYT.

There is another place same style as ตำนานชล near entrace of WS, just turn right after you enter the famous WS signboard. Same style of music played.
Old 07-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Curfew Lifted in Pattaya, Phuket and Samui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Thai Rose is a nice bar. I like the girls there .However being neighbours its forbidden fruit..555.

There is no more any SYT cashier there. The 2 behind the bar now neither sweet nor young..
not forgetting another neighbour " Where Angels Play" Bar
Old 07-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how is the weather at pattaya now? a search from google suggest that it is rainy for the next few days. would like to have guys on the ground to advice.

last Oct my short trip to patts was ruin by rain.........i be going for another short trip, 11,12 Jun.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
I frequent a SYT there..... hmmm........
Old 08-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
You got it wrong there..the neighbour is 3 Angels Bar.

Where Angels Play is beside the Kawaii Bar...soon to be renamed NintyaJoe or something like that..
Old 08-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhope View Post
how is the weather at pattaya now? a search from google suggest that it is rainy for the next few days. would like to have guys on the ground to advice.

last Oct my short trip to patts was ruin by rain.........i be going for another short trip, 11,12 Jun.
Weather currently in Pattaya has been sunny most of the days. Rain mostly late at night and for short periods. Its much more bearable now..different from the searing heat last 2 months. You do not have to worry too much about the rain. At least not this month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1