The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Just a quick update on what's happening in Phuket Town.

As some of you may know, the old Bossy coyote club closed back in April and it was a happening place during it's peak. Well, it's been taken over by a new owner and currently they are doing some renovations and will be open this weekend 11/11/11.

I'll definitely go check it out on opening day and see how the talent is.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

see u there my friend....
Old 09-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks HKT Boy.

Think i will go once low peak starts, so should be around May next year.

Anyway is it better to get a local SIM card while i am there, or just activate my international roaming which i guess will be more ex.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

See me where?
Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
sharingannnn is a Helpful and Caring Samstersharingannnn is a Helpful and Caring Samstersharingannnn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, just return frm potong. Fun place, barely touch my bed more then 6 hrs. For 4 days, went town tried massage at phoong pon n blanga. But the ang mos that. Omg, spoil the ppl there by paying more then they should. Lt at agogo cost 3000 baht, went thinking 2000 baht. So walk over, nv tried lt.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Anyway is it better to get a local SIM card while i am there, or just activate my international roaming which i guess will be more ex.
Get a local sim or even a free True sim as you land in Phuket Airport. On both your sims when you are there. Use yr sim like a pager. Don answer yr Sg sim but use yr thai sim to call or sms back. Big savings.

No need to activate your international roaming if you have the option of pay as you roam scheme. More savings!!
Old 11-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
See me where?
ex-bossy club
Old 11-11-2011, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Get a local sim or even a free True sim as you land in Phuket Airport. On both your sims when you are there. Use yr sim like a pager. Don answer yr Sg sim but use yr thai sim to call or sms back. Big savings.

No need to activate your international roaming if you have the option of pay as you roam scheme. More savings!!
Those with DTAC can dial 004(country code)(phone number) back to sgp at 4 baht/min
Old 11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Those with DTAC can dial 004(country code)(phone number) back to sgp at 4 baht/min
I would get a thai sim card then since i am more interested in exching numbers with the girls there haha. but i should use as much of the value before i returned right as the sim would not work back in Sg.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post

the true sim card has no cash value. all you have to do is go to the grocery shop as you reach the exit on the left and have it topped up there.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
ex-bossy club
Are you going to be at Intro tonight? If so let's meet up.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro hosayboh, I think izzt 3B/min... www.happy.co.th or www.dtac.co.th

Quote:
Bro, can take photo n post here, thanks... Enjoy too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Are you going to be at Intro tonight? If so let's meet up.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited by hunterhi; 11-11-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be at phuket this sunday till next week. anyone happen to be there as well?
Old 12-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I will be in phuket tomorrow till wed..
First time solo trip there..
Old 12-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

Bit of an update on Intro (ex Bossy) in Phuket town. Last night was their opening night so popped in for a few drinks.

Decoration is nicely done with grey, red, and black theme. They've added more stage area so more space for the girls to dance and do their thing. There's also a shower stall installed now for those sexy shower shows. I'm sure we've all seen it so nothing new. But overall the place is nice and very upscale. Oh, they've also added lots of sofa seating with curtains for that extra bit of privacy when needed.

Majority of the girls were very pretty but this is to be expected as it's opening day. Hope they keep up the standards!

Still have a few girls and employees in there that I know from when the place was Bossy so still feels like home.

Two types of girls, regular Coyotes and Models. Coyotes dressed in short shorts and tight t shirts and Models basically wearing lingerie only. Ladies' drinks are B240 and B300. Didn't ask about the member and bottle prices yet. Next time.

That's it for now. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1