The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Currently staying at shangrila at makati near landmark shopping mall. Any reccoemndstions for fun nearby? Sharing is caring!
Old 30-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I m staying at Malate. Saw lotsa bars and spa ard the area. Safe to go to the bars??
Old 30-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chong125005 View Post
Good morning everybody. This is my first time go makati with a group of 8 people end of June. We stay at City of dream. Anyone who can help us to introduce which spa got extra service with reasonable price. We just want short time only. Ur reply is much appreciated . Regards. ������
Am not much of a spa guy, as I prefer to cut the crap and go to the full course

And as for extra service, I am sure I am fugly enough half the massage girls swore they will not do anything other than HJ - now I stick to straight forward fxxks.

PS, upped you to get you to +ve balance. Who did you piss off to go to -ve ?
Old 30-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan View Post
Currently staying at shangrila at makati near landmark shopping mall. Any reccoemndstions for fun nearby? Sharing is caring!
Landmark ? Orient yourself, and get to Greenbelt, and look for Havana, if you are a smooth talker, a bit better dressed and presentable (not like me .. )

And Havana has freelancers filtering in late -and for Filipinos, night means past 11.30 + to 12 ++

Prices ? Depends upon your skills - but expect to pay 5K or so, though if lucky, you may get a lower priced one - i.e. a real office girl looking to supplement the salary, especially end of the month as pay day = no money (PH pay is generally twice a month .. )

Or take a uber or grab taxi to P Burgos, street full of bars, and bar fines.

Plan B Bar fines start at 1,500 + tips for girl - from 5K to 6K

Other places like bottoms - will max you at 10K. but like SG BMD bars, some bars push high priced drink, claiming it will go towards bar fine, but if the girl doesn't click, screwed ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
I m staying at Malate. Saw lotsa bars and spa ard the area. Safe to go to the bars??
Yes, Malate used to be a pretty known red light district, but now not much is there.

Other than LA Cafe. And if you are near Edsa Complex, head to Edsa Complex.

You may pretty much start reading from here, to have an idea of near updated report - the guy really did a lot of homework, 99%+ still valid.

https://samsforum.com/showth...post13 076094
Old 31-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Senior,

The 6K take out for EA is LT?

Do we still need to tip the girl like PHP500?
Old 31-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi Senior,

The 6K take out for EA is LT?

Do we still need to tip the girl like PHP500?
Never been to EA, but in Manila, tips of 500 are silly. Taxi fares can cost more than that. Especially when the taxi driver gets a wiff of the foreigner customer the girl may have met.

I tip 1,000 or more, for girls I get from Bars (through a girl who 'snakes' them out - I guess she meant sneaks them out .. )
Old 01-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

6K take out for EA is for take out.

now whether the take out results in LT or ST,............................suggest u 'find out' during the interview process , ie during the mandatory 2 hour ladies drink process. some of the gals whether they LT or ST with u prob depend very much on the chemistry u strike up with the gal herself.

as for tips, all up to u. i have given zero before, have given 500, 1K, 2K .....highest i ever ever gave i think was 5K on gal i really like and this one i gave 5K coz i know for sure i will REPEAT her again, haha, nothing develops better chemistry than $$$$.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
as for tips, all up to u. i have given zero before, have given 500, 1K, 2K .....highest i ever ever gave i think was 5K on gal i really like and this one i gave 5K coz i know for sure i will REPEAT her again, haha, nothing develops better chemistry than $$$$.
I am slowed in bar pick ups, but if I give 5K, and she honors the 5K, I will ask her to 'snake' out during my next visit
Old 03-06-2016, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Manila - makati from 5-10june.

Any KTV or bars nearby which can recommend? My mate prefers KTV
Old 03-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSIDms View Post
I will be in Manila - makati from 5-10june.

Any KTV or bars nearby which can recommend? My mate prefers KTV
ok, seriously, if you start reading from here, you will get a great idea of what is on offer and what's not.

Old 04-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
ok, seriously, if you start reading from here, you will get a great idea of what is on offer and what's not.

Thanks so much for the advice bro etsys!
Old 04-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Went to try out Beppin-san. Quite a cosy small KTV in malate. Many different type of girls available. Saw alot of jap guys go in.

Met 2 syt.

Charges quite ok. All u can drink for 500. Girls r 300 each. LD r 300 each. I guess if u want syt, ktv joints r good.

Was approached by a guy on the street who provide service to Universal. He says he will bring me there n back.

Saw some on wechat. Think usually older n not much gfe. Massage is ok though.

I tried Gangnam Massage. Quite afforable at 500p for 2hrs if u r in this area.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!

i am staying along the Valero, Salcedo Village... any fun nearby or any outcall massage to introduce ?
Old 06-06-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sbempire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I finally got my exact dates figured out and my hotel. I will be staying in Holiday Inn Makati from August 10 till August 18. A good friend of mine who is a local in the Philippines told me about Air Force One. He told me that girls in Air Force One are pretty much the "high end level." I'm sorry if this has been discussed already in past pages but does anyone know if this is true? When I do pick a girl can I take her back to my hotel in Makati? Sorry if this a stupid question just wondering. Also, if anyone has been there, is it worth it? I don't mind paying good money, I just want to make sure it's worth it and I am not wasting my time. Thank you in advance.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Was approached by a guy on the street who provide service to Universal. He says he will bring me there n back.
You got to be crazy to trust the guys in the street

You can grab a uber or grab cab to Universal, at Pasay.
Quote:
Saw some on wechat. Think usually older n not much gfe. Massage is ok though.
A lot of scams on we chat, few forum member here too got scammed or got confronted by LBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbempire View Post
A good friend of mine who is a local in the Philippines told me about Air Force One. He told me that girls in Air Force One are pretty much the "high end level." I'm sorry if this has been discussed already in past pages but does anyone know if this is true? When I do pick a girl can I take her back to my hotel in Makati? Sorry if this a stupid question just wondering. Also, if anyone has been there, is it worth it? I don't mind paying good money, I just want to make sure it's worth it and I am not wasting my time. Thank you in advance.
Years ago been to AF1, look for Business class. Yes, the girls are good, high end ? my appraisal numbers are different As for AF1, and Flight 168, no take outs were allowed, unless your friend know something I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNkDeViL View Post
i am staying along the Valero, Salcedo Village... any fun nearby or any outcall massage to introduce ?
Lot around there. But are you looking for massage or Plus plus ?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1