The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bro, if you free today evening can go Hai yen and China see see look look? I went that day stock pijak... but curious to know if evening got better stock or not. If same same then I can strike off these places for my next visit liao. No hurry... if you free then help to check.

Sorry I'm going bk spore now but will be bk next Friday
Old 20-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
Sorry I'm going bk spore now but will be bk next Friday
Ok ok... No problem... only if it's convenient to you.
Old 20-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Any Movie coming up. Why sunddenly all so interested in VN Sex Biz.
When there is money to make, there will be ppl dying for it.
Old 20-06-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros

All welcome to post your massage and chiong forums here...

https://samsforum.com/showth...7#post14746007

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Micoxafloppin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I came across this article on girl-friendly hotels in Saigon which maybe useful for newbies:

http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/gu...chi-minh-city/

As can be seen one 5* hotel will allow you to stay with your girlfriend providing you e-mail her ID and check-in with her . Whereas one 2.5* will want you to book another room whether its your G/F or someone you met that evening.

An e-mail to the hotel or a phone call asking the question is IMHO essential.
Old 20-06-2016, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I have upgraded him to CLONE status (see my signature). Let's hope Sammyboss takes note and ban him as well.
Huh? start war again ah? Sibei sianz... I'm off again... seeya bros when peace is regain in this thread.
Old 21-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys i will be visiting HCM for 2 night. My hotel is near the Ben Thanh market. Any massage recommendations I can go to?
Old 21-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

This old man going to HCM for the 1st time. Any bro care to share some tips and advice? Going with some army buddies but only 1 been there before, most importantly dunwan to be carrot cake.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 21-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Guys i will be visiting HCM for 2 night. My hotel is near the Ben Thanh market. Any massage recommendations I can go to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post
This old man going to HCM for the 1st time. Any bro care to share some tips and advice? Going with some army buddies but only 1 been there before, most importantly dunwan to be carrot cake.
Hi

Please read here

http://vietnamservices.weebly.com/index.html

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 21-06-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Singlehood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Anyone will be in HCM during July.
Old 23-06-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Food
Banh Khot

Ban Co Market, Quan 3
Banh khot is a crispy Vietnamese bite-sized mini pancake, often eaten as a snack or light meal, and consumed with stacks of green leafy vegetables and herbs, and sweet salty fish sauce (nuoc cham).

Old 23-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

3 mths ago i was in this restaurant with friends for lunch. Business was really good so i think they do pre-cooking for some dish.
Order the banh khot or mini pancake, it was cold, soggy and not crispy, a big disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
For makan - Quan An Ngon
Old 23-06-2016, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Johnnytow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone been to 1131 ktv at p5 q5 before? Any Fr on that place?
Old 23-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

This is taken from Wendella's signature.
Too good to be missed for newbies though a little effort needed in communication.
I definitely will be trying out in Aug.

Website Girls - Part 1

In Vietnam (particularly in Saigon) there are a few websites with ads for working girls:

danchoi dot xxx seems to get the most ads

kynu dot net looks like it is next in terms of numbers

thiendia dot com used to be very active but has slowed down recently

and there are more -- just google for "gai goi saigon"

How it works The ads are all in Vietnamese, but all you really need are the picture and phone number. I recommend making a list of girls/phone numbers you like on your phone and grouping them into a few short lists by district. When ready, go to that area (e.g. Le Hong Phong in Dist 10) and send an SMS to her phone number: "Em co ranh khong?" (are you free?). Sit back and await reply. She'll usually send you her hotel address. (Have Google Translate app ready on your phone in case she writes something else, but usually they don’t.) KS means khach san, or hotel. You then go to that hotel and book a room, SMS her the room number, and go to your room and wait for her to arrive. They are NOT keen to come to your hotel in District 1, that is not how this system works. More later on that.

The ads are in Vietnamese The ads are in Vietnamese with the exception of certain English abbreviations such as BJ and FS, etc. If you use Google Chrome it automatically translates the whole webpage from Vietnamese for you, but it will be a very rough translation, just good enough to generally understand some of it. Ultimately you really only need the photos and the phone numbers, so it’s not really a problem.

Password The ads on these websites list a password that you are supposedly meant to use when responding. You can ignore the password because the girls never ask for it. If by rare chance they do, you can easily go look it up on their ad using smartphone.

Photoshop It is definitely true that many of the pictures in the ads have received Photoshop treatment, especially on danchoi. Most people should be able to recognize the giveaway details once they become aware of them. But photoshop does NOT mean that the ads are fake or that the girls will be unattractive in person. In Vietnam, professional photographers automatically use photoshop on any pictures they produce. That's just how photos are done here. One guy told me he tried a girl from danchoi who was just 400k. He said when he met her in person, she was really gorgeous but that her skin was much darker than in the photos. They discussed this, and she told him that she actually really likes her skin color and specifically asked the photographer to keep her photo natural looking. End result, they ignored her and did it their way, and her ad showed her with light skin. That is one thing they can easily do, make skin lighter. They can also achieve that through lighting/overexposure. And in some ads you will notice there's a tattoo that is blurred away, while in others you will notice the skin tone seems too smooth in some areas, with no detail. Sometimes skin texture is changed, airbrushed or smoothed out using Photoshop. Most common of course is that the face is blocked by a big flower (about 95% of ads have face blocked). Anyway, there’s some risk in these ads that photoshop was used to make the girl look a lot better looking than she really is. But in my experience it is usually only used to improve their appearance a little bit, particularly so with more expensive girls (600k and higher). They might also use photos that are old, of the girl when she was younger. I’ve gone with 4 girls recently, only one did not have her face blocked in the ad. In person, all of them were very attractive with pretty faces when we met in person. One other girl (who I did not go with) a totally different girl showed up, not the one in the ad, who was not attractive (price 400k). That was not due to photoshop, that was just a fake photo. But remember, this is very cheap and it does have that one element of risk, that you can't really know what the girl looks like until you open the hotel room door.

The Process The first time you try to contact a girl, it will surely feel strange and a bit stressful. The second time you will feel confident. The phone number is right there in the ad. Unless you speak good Vietnamese, you should use SMS to contact her. But first you should quickly ring the number just to make sure her phone is on and working. If you ring and get an actual ring tone, not a recording saying it's offline, then you are ready to SMS. Type "Em co ranh khong?" and send. You will normally get a reply soon after. 90% of the time it will be the address of a hotel ("khach san"). They usually abbreviate this "ks" in their text. You are expected to go there NOW, not arrange a time later. (why complicate things?). Really you should try to BE THERE in her area when you send your SMS, so you can get to the hotel before she gets busy. If she is replying to you now, obviously she's not busy with a customer at the moment. Important: have a Plan B ready (see below) in case there's some problem like she's not available or whatever. So now you go to her hotel, book a room, send her a message with the room number ("phong 205" -- room 205). Then GO up to the room. She will arrive shortly. She is probably there in the hotel already, or else very nearby. I don't think I need to tell you the rest of this process.

continue to Part 2
Old 23-06-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Wendella for his unconditional sharing.
Website Girls - Part 2

Timing Big issue. The more recent an ad is, the more likely the phone number will still be working. One guy told me the girls he called all have their phones off or disconnected. He couldn't contact any of them. Normally these girls will create an ad using a phone number that’s specifically for customers. Once the ad is online, and especially if she is hot, that phone is probably ringing and getting SMS's non-stop for days. Once she reaches her goal of gathering enough new regular customers, she may turn off the phone, remove the sim and never use it again. So when you see a new ad of a girl you like, do not hesitate, contact her quickly. If you take time to think about it for a few days, a week, or more, then chances increase that by the time you call, the phone number is off. It is also possible that the girl keeps her number on for a long time, that happens too. You can sometimes find old ads that still have the numbers on. One very hot girl I hoped to meet turned off her phone. I tried and tried and it was just off for weeks. Then one day, suddenly, it was ON again. So all these things can happen. Also if you have a session with one you like and think maybe you want to see her again, get her real phone number. The one in the ad may not work for long.

Hotels Keep in mind this service is for locals, so sometimes the hotels look less than 4 star, if you know what I mean. The hotel will often insist on ID of some kind, and for us that usually means your passport. Most of the hotels seem to be in the Le Hong Phong area of district 10 or else Trung Son area of district 8, the 2 most active areas for this. I should note that in contrast to other parts of the city, D8 hotels are actually very nice. These ST hotels are cheap, as little as 50-60k per hour, sometimes 100k, and can be even 150K (Trung Son area) for better rooms. The girls will use THEIR hotel. Girls are often based in one hotel, just moving from room to room there. If you drive around those areas (LHP or Trung Son in particular) you will see one after another of these ST hotels with big signs with the rates prominently listed. Normally these girls are not willing to go to your hotel. Best to get that notion out of your head. Their security is there, their next customer is there, so going to your hotel has no advantage for them and lots of potential problems -- for her but also for you (e.g. what if the girl is one you want to reject? Will you then want to pay for her taxi to get from D10 to D1 and back? and how to switch to Plan B with that extra cost?). The price listed on the ad was for you to visit her at her hotel, not outcall.

Plan B You should have other options ready to go in case things don't work out with your first choice. Those problems include such things as the girl isn't available now (busy with another customer or not working today, etc.) or if you get to the room and a different girl shows up.These are the kinds of problems that can occasionally happen. If a different girl appears, you can decide to not go with that girl (I never do). If you do that, then you may want to immediately try to contact a different girl, the next one from your own list of options from that same area that you hopefully have handy. Rather than waste that trip and your feeling of anticipation, you can just get another girl and still have your fun. If the #1 girl on your list was was unavailable, you can always try to meet her again another time. Don't get your heart set on meeting up only with that one girl you picked, be ready to switch to Plan B. Or Plan C even. And if you happen to be in the LHP area then there are also a few FS MP's round there that cost 1.2 million, and what better time to go check one of those out.

The Wrong Girl The most common problem to happen is that you see what looks like a great ad, the price is very reasonable (e.g. 500k), so you book her by SMS, you go to the hotel, you are in the room and then, surprise!, a different girl shows up instead. Well if you are in that low price range of 300-500k, my own experience is that you get the wrong girl more often. I have had very attractive ones at 500, but at the higher prices I’ve never had a wrong girl appear. Phu Nhuan district has a reputation for doing a lot of bait and switch, with D10 and D8 being more trustworthy. Someone once told me, "The girls know what they are worth”, and that is what they list as their price. Translation: if they are hot, they charge more. OK let us say that you are in the room and some girl who is not the one in the ad shows up. They often have a number of girls waiting in the hotel somewhere ready to go visit customers. It could be that your girl is booked and they think, Ah it doesn't matter, just send another girl. (typical local-style customer service.) I always reject when this happens. If you are not attracted to the girl then it will be a bad experience, best to cut and run. If you are intent on meeting the one you chose, you can try to ring the phone number that you contacted earlier. Does this other girl in your room have that phone on her — does it ring when you call the number? If so, then it was probably a fake ad. If not, then it means the real girl is probably somewhere else now, probably busy. Send another SMS "I want to meet the same girl as in the ad" -- “Anh muon gap là cô gái cũng như trong hình ảnh.” (with any of these messages you can leave out the tone symbols and they will still know what you mean -- e.g. cô gái can be written as co gai). Maybe you will get a SMS back that she will come in 20 minutes. Or maybe not, maybe she says she will come, and then another wrong girl appears. I would advise giving up if that happens. Move to Plan B. But I have talked with one guy who succeeded in meeting the right girl after the wrong one came first.

Google Translate app This app has been fantastic for me. Practice using it because being able to quickly communicate with it can be crucial. Warning, when the girls write you SMS, they use a LOT of slang and abbreviations, and when you translate those via the app it can come out as gibberish. But many times the app gets you just enough understanding to be able to help you meet up with her. If I can’t translate her SMS, I simplify by asking simple yes/no questions: Em co ranh bay gio? KS o dau? If it is still too hard I let them know I’m a foreigner (nguoi nuoc ngoai) and to simplify their SMS so I can read it, then they immediately write whole real words and drop the slang and abbreviations, realizing that I will be using Google Translate to understand what they write. However, another warning, if you let them know before meeting that you are not Vietnamese, they may try to charge you more. That happened to me recently, paid extra 200.

Passport These days more hotels seem to require a passport or other identification before allowing you to stay. To be on the safe side you should probably bring it with you. I've been stopped by this problem a few times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread