The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

He decided not to turn up for the proclamation.

Has sworn to shoot dead atleast 10,000 criminals.

Refused to leave Davao till he takes over as President.

No liquor sales post 10pm in bars. Well bars will find a way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Enjoy SF. Hope no blood spilt after the proclamation!!!
Old 31-05-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those interested in renting vehicles, here is a guideline

Eg.,

Mitsubishi Adventure

Rate:- 3000 - 3500 per day

Excludes Toll

Excludes diesel

Do not forget to buy the driver food.
Old 31-05-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodrigoDuterte View Post
For those interested in renting vehicles, here is a guideline

Eg.,

Mitsubishi Adventure

Rate:- 3000 - 3500 per day

Excludes Toll

Excludes diesel

Do not forget to buy the driver food.
Gee, that's not bad. I paid 5,000 for a Toyota Hiace with driver, in Mountain. An Adventure is nearly as spacious as a bigger van.
Old 01-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apple

Another Korean bar opened on Fields last nite. It takes up half the space of what was a big bar (Hot Lips?) next to Champagne. There’s another Korean bar called Bad Boy Bar that will open soon in the other half.

U got to be careful about stepping down at the entrance or u could go flying into the bar. The stage is in the middle and there’re benches along both walls. The bar is so cramped that I was afraid of people stepping on my feet. They dun have a menu yet but a soft drink was P100.

It didn’t feel like a new bar at all. It already had a “vibe.” Turns out that almost all the staff from mamasans and waitresses to dancers moved down en bloc from Red Queen, which is closed “temporarily.” The staff are pretty gregarious.

While the dancers are not in the same league as some of the other Korean bars, they’re at a higher level than some other new places like Club XS. Some of the waitresses – blondies – were not bad looking either.
Like other small bars, the A/Cs are at the ends of the bar, so if u sit near the door, u’ll get blasted by cold air.

Looks like this bar will appeal to a mixed crowd, like Vikings.

Last edited by Siammy; 04-06-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: add name of 2nd new bar
Old 03-06-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Massage girls

What happened to all the SYT massage girls in their cute, tight blue or red uniforms who used to hang out at the entrance to Walking Street and pass out name cards to (younger) guys? They mostly ignored me.

They’re almost all gone and there are only some girls past Skytrax passing out cards, some not even in any uniform. They dun look as young and cute as the ones by Walking Street.

And what happened to all the young girls who used to hang out on the corner opposite Phillies? They’ve been replaced by bakla (LBs).
Old 03-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Massage girls

What happened to all the SYT massage girls in their cute, tight blue or red uniforms who used to hang out at the entrance to Walking Street and pass out name cards to (younger) guys? They mostly ignored me.

They’re almost all gone and there are only some girls past Skytrax passing out cards, some not even in any uniform. They dun look as young and cute as the ones by Walking Street.

And what happened to all the young girls who used to hang out on the corner opposite Phillies? They’ve been replaced by bakla (LBs).
yeah i wonder too... just several syt hanging around scattered.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

AC looks so happening! Must go there one day. But friend just came back from AC, say apart from those clubs, in room massage unlike Bangkok no special offered.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
AC looks so happening! Must go there one day. But friend just came back from AC, say apart from those clubs, in room massage unlike Bangkok no special offered.
In room massage mostly hj, but careful of underage girls
Old 03-06-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

there is actually plenty that offers FJ, I stay at angeles city btw
And so far there is only one place that I found has attractive ladies, others are just not my taste.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
In room massage mostly hj, but careful of underage girls
yeah agreed. but recently becoming fewer. can only see 2 or 3 somewhere here and there.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatan View Post
And so far there is only one place that I found has attractive ladies, others are just not my taste.
bro you mean outcall or at their place? There is 1 "company" particularly i tried and like name starts with an 'R'

BTW exchange rate at Change Alley yesterday was 33.75
Old 03-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bro you mean outcall or at their place? There is 1 "company" particularly i tried and like name starts with an 'R'

BTW exchange rate at Change Alley yesterday was 33.75
not that. when youre about to go there pm me, I can give you the name of the place
Old 03-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seeking good massage with no hanky panky in AC. Anyone can recommend? I heard Body Bliss Spa pretty good. Any other place?
TYIA
Old 03-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
seeking good massage with no hanky panky in AC. Anyone can recommend? I heard Body Bliss Spa pretty good. Any other place?
TYIA
There's a blind massage, along Macarthur .. forgot the name, but you can google it !
Old 03-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatan View Post
Well, maybe (and honestly) I think I am fugly, even P Burgos girls didn't even go near FJ, forget BJ, mostly stuck with HJ.

When I can get full service for slightly more, I see no reason to hedge my bets on Massage girl
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1