The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
risker09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Hi All, i have been staying here for few months, just went to traditional Myanmar style message, one session only 3,500MMk, normally my friends and I took 2 sessions, is very relax
Old 12-05-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Hi All, i have been staying in yangon for few months, normally went to traditional massage price is only 3,500MMk per session, my friends and i normally took 2 sessions, anyone interested on traditional massage can give it a try
Old 13-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rootagent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
I felt that the info here is wrong. As much as I have experienced, I have not seen any girl who is willing to go without protection. However, my experience is mostly in Yangon. Therefore, it may not apply to everywhere else in Myanmar.
not really. There are a few(2-4 maybe) 'senior'(work for more than 2years) lady in JJ that have injection(prevents pregnancy) and allow raw.
Know of a jap that previously 'bao' this girl from JJ and she allow raw from day 1. Yes, she had that injection too. That girl also 'on' his friend when he is not around.

Ask the PRO or waiter there, stories will surface. Too bad my fav PRO is working in SG now. Else, he often advise me who not to touch, who is new, etc. Hahaha, he once intro the 2nd of the 3 sisters there. Kanna bulldozer treatment... LOL, she did her KPI!
Old 14-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My friend and I just went to the Excel Tower, we selected the traditional massage costs 8,000MMK, just after 30 mins, the massage gal offered me 20k for HJ, 5k for taking off her shirts but unfortunately just when she was about to start, the attendant there knocked our door and said police is coming, so we quickly change our clothes and leave there, wasted 8k for 30 mins massage, besides their massage skills is not even on par with the massage i went before, quite disappointing
Old 16-05-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 18
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilduck View Post
If you are willing to spend certain amount for quality sex with quality girls, grab a taxi, go to Novotel hotel near Hledan overhead bridge. The hotel opened up very recently and things are still fresh and nice. Get inside the building, go up to 6th floor, and you will reach to the swimming pool area. If you walk pass the swimming pool, you will find the tennis court. There is a door near the tennis court which will lead to the oil massage. I'm going to talk about this new Oil Massage in town.
They got aroma oil massage, Normal Oil, Scrubbing and Jacuzzi. Aroma Oil takes about 1 hour and a half. The price is usually around US$90 which is probably around 1 and half lakh kyats. Normal oil is 50 bucks which is around 70000 ks. You can choose different packages which cost up to $150-$200 but you can enjoy yourself up to 3 hrs. You can negotiate with the girls for handjob and to take their shirt off. If you want to bang her, you will need to spend another 70000 to 80000 ks. (Money cant buy happiness but money can make you cum inside nice pussy. Have you ever seen a sad man banging beautiful girl??) You wont regret because the quality of the girls, service and place is guarantee. You will not find anything like that in Ygn. Tell back your experience so other can enjoy.

I just went to Novotel over the weekend to try. Spa is really nice. Very clean. Also, the temperature of the room was set perfectly. Other places were too cold. I chose 50$ normal oil massage (60 mins). The girl name was Nway Nway. She would massage me normally and towards at the end, she offered me a HJ for 30K. and want to touch her, she said I need to pay more. She has a nice jugs (C+ or D). She removed her bra and lift her blouse. Played with her boobs and also licked her tits. Then I started to touch down and she willing lost her pants. I fingered her and she evetually dropped her panties.. She did a RUSSIAN to me and then normal HJ. Back and forth. I told her I wanted to cum on her boobs and she switched back to Russian and eventally shot my loads. She washed her boobs using a basin.

(I asked her FJ and she did not comply. She asked me if I am not scare to do raw. Maybe she did not have any condom. So, I told her I will be bringing a condom next time so that we can do FJ if we wish).

Overall I like the atmosphere. The girl face is 5/10. Body 5/10 (a bit chubby). But boobs are good (7/10). Attitude 8-9/10. The massage joint is the same as Chatrium she said. Same owner. So I assume same services of HJ/FJ are available.

For those who have tried Novotel and Chatrium, please share the names of the girl.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Samster

ryu0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody can intro a good place for good massage with body scrub? i m staying at ah long brach grand utd
Old 22-05-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Ironboy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone???? Wanna share more about excel tower oil massage??
Old 23-05-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried those taxi along the road near emperor ktv? Was walking past and offered to bring me go find girls for 1k.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 11
Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!Jed1 is one of the Best!

Just got back from Yangon. Quiet trip as work was intense and Yangon was a base. Recce only from me:

- most bars are suffering from a weird curfew, closing between 10-11pm depending on how brave they are

- discos and clubs such as JJs and Emperor operating as usual till about 1am

- most hotels are girl friendly but they will have to register, even for ST

- local contacts tell me the biggest current scam involves 'child sex worker' raids, eg. a FL might have a buddy play undercover cop and knock at the right time with half the village standing behind him.... solution if scammed? Pay-lah...

that's all i have for now, just updates on gossip... the bar early closing thing sucks big time
Old 29-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Tomaribowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just arrived in yangon yesterday for business trip. Any idea what i should do ? Been looking for a happy ending massage place. But not sure which one is the best. Anyone want to chill out together ?
Old 29-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

Tomaribowo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Just arrived in yangon yesterday. Will be staying here for the next few weeks. Anyone keen to hang out ? And been looking for happy ending massage places. But still unsure which one is the best one. Any ideas ?
Old 03-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Hast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone. I am living already some time now in Yangon and want to share some experiences with you:

Massage:

SHWE GONE DINE HOTEL
: can have good happy end massage here. Have to take oil massage (35k kyats/session) end extra 20k kyats for the Lady(only hj). If you want more from the lady (until now couldn't find someone for sex but you can play with tits and pussy) then 20k Kyats more. I don't go anymore often to this place anymore because for the service a little bit too expensive. Number 31 is a pretty nice girl though. Besides that nice rooms.

EXCEL TREASURE TOWER 3rd floor: Here also have to book at least oil massage (18K Kyats/session). You can negotiate with the girl. 20k HJ for additional 20K you can nearly do everything with the girl if she agrees except active sex.
But here it depends very much on the girl what kind of service you can become in the end (HJ every girl is doing though). If you want to have some fun ask for Pyu Pyu!

EXCEL TREASURE TOWER 4th floor
: price same as above. But I prefer this place because when you give the girl 60K (have to negotiate on the first time) You can also fuck her.

KTV
Actually the easiest KTV where you can also take girls with you is DO RE MI. It is a little bit expensive tough (average around 20k kyats per hour for room) but they have some nice girls. When you choose the girl for the first time sometime they don't want to go directly with you. They have some type of policy that they only can join customer after their second visit. But if the girl likes you she can sneak out around 11 pm and you can take her with you. Price for girls overnight starts from 60k Kyats up to 100k kyats.
I had here some crazy nights and I can recommend it to all of you.

Nearly in every KTV you can take the girl with you but in many cases (especially local KTV) they don't allow that the girl goes with the customer.
Anyhow you can get the mobile no. Of the girl if she is interested and you can meet when she has a day off. You can negotiate the price directly with the girl over phone and when you are lucky even don't have to pay anything (happend to me only one time tough - was a girl from Thiri KTV (near Mingaladon t9wnship).

CLUBS:
This one I make very short because I have here a clear favorite. I have been to Emperor, JJ and pioneer so far. JJ I don't like - to loud, to much people. Emperor is my favorite -good music, nice girls, relaxed atmosphere but they close around 11 - 11:30 p.m. Pioneer is also not bad - its more my plan B if I cannot find something in KTV/Emperor. They have open until 3 a.m.

So just wanted to share with you some experiences. I hope for the one or the other user it was helpfull.

Greetings
Old 10-06-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
musculardick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hast View Post
Hi Everyone. I am living already some time now in Yangon and want to share some experiences with you:

Massage:

SHWE GONE DINE HOTEL
: can have good happy end massage here. Have to take oil massage (35k kyats/session) end extra 20k kyats for the Lady(only hj). If you want more from the lady (until now couldn't find someone for sex but you can play with tits and pussy) then 20k Kyats more. I don't go anymore often to this place anymore because for the service a little bit too expensive. Number 31 is a pretty nice girl though. Besides that nice rooms.

EXCEL TREASURE TOWER 3rd floor: Here also have to book at least oil massage (18K Kyats/session). You can negotiate with the girl. 20k HJ for additional 20K you can nearly do everything with the girl if she agrees except active sex.
But here it depends very much on the girl what kind of service you can become in the end (HJ every girl is doing though). If you want to have some fun ask for Pyu Pyu!

: price same as above. But I prefer this place because when you give the girl 60K (have to negotiate on the first time) You can also fuck her.

KTV
Actually the easiest KTV where you can also take girls with you is DO RE MI. It is a little bit expensive tough (average around 20k kyats per hour for room) but they have some nice girls. When you choose the girl for the first time sometime they don't want to go directly with you. They have some type of policy that they only can join customer after their second visit. But if the girl likes you she can sneak out around 11 pm and you can take her with you. Price for girls overnight starts from 60k Kyats up to 100k kyats.

Nearly in every KTV you can take the girl with you but in many cases (especially local KTV) they don't allow that the girl goes with the customer.
Anyhow you can get the mobile no. Of the girl if she is interested and you can meet when she has a day off. You can negotiate the price directly with the girl over phone and when you are lucky even don't have to pay anything (happend to me only one time tough - was a girl from Thiri KTV (near Mingaladon t9wnship).

CLUBS:
This one I make very short because I have here a clear favorite. I have been to Emperor, JJ and pioneer so far. JJ I don't like - to loud, to much people. Emperor is my favorite -good music, nice girls, relaxed atmosphere but they close around 11 - 11:30 p.m. Pioneer is also not bad - its more my plan B if I cannot find something in KTV/Emperor. They have open until 3 a.m.

So just wanted to share with you some experiences. I hope for the one or the other user it was helpfull.

Greetings

Hi Hast,

Do you mind to share where is DO RE MI KTV?
Old 11-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
adventhriller is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hast View Post

Massage:

SHWE GONE DINE HOTEL

KTV

CLUBS:

Greetings

Having lived here for a few months, here are my findings.
I wouldn't want to do raw here as it is known that STD's are high among the FLs as it is not normally a norm as it is in Thailand for them to go get checked.

Massage:
Most of the hotels the masseuse will ask you if you want a happy ending and some spas, if you play your cards right, you may get special extra attention from your masseuse (this one requires a few visits to the same masseuse)

I would have to say that Emperor is a favourite of mine too as I find JJ too shady. If you go up to the very top floor of JJ's club you will get find a disco club there.

For the FLs, you can hit up DJ Bar, BME club, Sedona Hotel (the bar there), 7th Joint, and Pioneer Club (so far these are the places I have been to).

7th joint I would have to say is an awesome place as it is more frequented by expats and you'll also be able to find local FLs there too.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

pforpatrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

I want to tell you guys my experience. I went to Excel tower massage shop on 4th floor called Lavender Spa. First time I went there, I opt for oil message instead of normal massage hoping to get some happy ending. Met a girl called La Wun. It literally meant Full Moon in myanmar language. In case you can't pronounce her name.

Anyways, that girl doesn't look too bad. Her face I rate 6/10. Not pretty but not ugly either. A little chubby first time I met her but on my third visit she lost a bit weight because of her boyfriend broke up with her lol.

But here is the important thing, her boobs man! They are freaking 9/10. Very soft and quite big. At least 36D or bigger.

Everytime I was in Yangon, I went to visit her.

First time was a little expensive. I paid 20,000 Kyats for room and 20,000 Kyats for HJ. I paid her another 20,000 Kyats just to play with her boobs. But she doesn't allow sucking.

Second time I opt for normal massage room, paid 8000 Kyats for room and this time she allows me to play and sucks her boobs for free and only paid her 20,000 Kyats.

Third time normal massage room, this time she gave me BBBJ. Paid her 40,000 Kyats. Good BJ, I cannot complain. Asked her if we can have sex. She wants to go to other hotel instead of massage room. Asked for 100,000 Kyats. Unfortunately I have to go back before I can have sex with her.

I definitely recommend all bros to go there. 6/10 face. 9-10/10 boobs. 6/10 body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1