The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
WOW

Seriously I am VERY impressed with this statement *clap *clap *clap * even thou is sounds like cock tok but it actually makes sense

So if we are tokking about you then its called "Kangtuotive" huh???:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
this sounded like birdie singing...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This year I have stopped going to BKK also all previous years will still go approx every 2 months or so but now also have to stop liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Then try coming Pattaya.

From 1 July Airasia changed the flight timings to Utapao airport(nearer to Pattaya). 2.30 pm flt.

And bring smallplayer along. Me be your personal guide. Just as you have kindly allowed me to tag along before.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Then try coming Pattaya.

From 1 July Airasia changed the flight timings to Utapao airport(nearer to Pattaya). 2.30 pm flt.

And bring smallplayer along. Me be your personal guide. Just as you have kindly allowed me to tag along before.
abang...apa khabar...

hope you can convince both SS08 and smallplayer love Vietnam Bun Cha very much compared to Thai Tom Yam...kkk...cheers...

Old 31-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
abang...apa khabar...

hope you can convince both SS08 and smallplayer love Vietnam Bun Cha very much compared to Thai Tom Yam...kkk...cheers...
Just try mah..

For tokkok sake..I personally find Viet gers in HCM dun fuck good. Maybe it's jus my ugly old face. Those working in PP or where got 1Malaysia much better service but still mechanical.

Gers in Pattaya are a whole different breed than those even in Bangkok. Good looks and fair skin can sure find. Ultimately..it's great sex that's the defining factor here.
And the fun factor here is way better. For that 1 M dong in a KTV in HCM you can get much more fun here.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just try mah..

For tokkok sake..I personally find Viet gers in HCM dun fuck good. Maybe it's jus my ugly old face. Those working in PP or where got 1Malaysia much better service but still mechanical.

Gers in Pattaya are a whole different breed than those even in Bangkok. Good looks and fair skin can sure find. Ultimately..it's great sex that's the defining factor here.
And the fun factor here is way better. For that 1 M dong in a KTV in HCM you can get much more fun here.
bro...keep to your choice and nothing wrong...kkk...

IMHO...think you dun spend enough time in Vietnam to find the difference...anyway not important...

Old 31-05-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro...keep to your choice and nothing wrong...kkk...

IMHO...think you dun spend enough time in Vietnam to find the difference...anyway not important...
True enough..why I offer to be their personal guide here. No have bro naemlo premium service charge either.

I enjoy HCM enough to keep going once in a while. I find Viet food more tasty than Thai food. Shopping is good too.

Variety is the spice of life. That's why I say come try. Not trying to change anyone's flavour.

Pattaya has evolved. More Sushimotos and Kimchis these days. Ah Tiongs also coming to bars. With that the type of girls working here are slowly changing. More fair skinned. If it's good enough for them..why it's not good enough for us?

Solly I tokkok too much.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
True enough..why I offer to be their personal guide here. No have bro naemlo premium service charge either.

I enjoy HCM enough to keep going once in a while. I find Viet food more tasty than Thai food. Shopping is good too.

Variety is the spice of life. That's why I say come try. Not trying to change anyone's flavour.

Pattaya has evolved. More Sushimotos and Kimchis these days. Ah Tiongs also coming to bars. With that the type of girls working here are slowly changing. More fair skinned. If it's good enough for them..why it's not good enough for us?

Solly I tokkok too much.
I retired from Thai Tom Yam...and settled on Viet Bun Cha after 2007...

Since 2008 I only fly one country...I am still flying in monthly and no longer chiong sexual things...I come Vietnam to relax, de-stress and do many things which I love here..

you guys can enjoy yourself...

Old 31-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

Vietnam announces heavier fines against drunk drivers to curb traffic deaths

HANOI - Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:54

he Vietnamese government has revised a decree and increased fines across the board for traffic violations, especially drunk driving, in yet another attempt to reduce the country's high numbers of road crashes and fatalities.

The updated decree, which will take effect this August, sets fines at up to VND18 million (US$803) for car drivers with blood alcohol content of over 80 mg per 100 milliliters, or breath alcohol content of 0.4 mg per liter. Currently, the violation is subjected to a fine from VND10-15 million.

Drivers who refuse to take an alcohol test will face the same penalty.

Fines of up to VND8 million will be imposed on those who drive recklessly or steer the wheel with their feet. These violators will be ordered to pay up to VND20 million if they cause an accident or refuse to pull over.

Drivers under the influence of drugs will have their license suspended for up to two years, in addition to a fine of up to VND18 million.

Motorbike drivers who use cell phones, audio devices or umbrellas will be fined VND200,000. The current fine is VND80,000.

According to the National Traffic Safety Committee, drunk driving has been increasing, with the number of alcohol-related cases accounting for 40 percent of total crashes.

Traffic deaths remain high in Vietnam killing an average of 24 people on a daily basis.

There have been 8,374 crashes so far this year in which 3,588 people died and 7,339 others were injured.

Old 31-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
I retired from Thai Tom Yam...and settled on Viet Bun Cha after 2007...

Since 2008 I only fly one country...I am still flying in monthly and no longer chiong sexual things...I come Vietnam to relax, de-stress and do many things which I love here..

you guys can enjoy yourself...
I oso wish to explore more places in Vietnam. It is a great country.

I heard Bros ss and smlplyr going to a neighbouring country this month..that's why I try entice them for the future.
Old 31-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
I oso wish to explore more places in Vietnam. It is a great country.

I heard Bros ss and smlplyr going to a neighbouring country this month..that's why I try entice them for the future.
yes I will go pattaya...but this weekend..hjhj..go new country new place...

over about 4 days past weekend...was in danang
rented a car to drive to hue and hoi an...

hoi an is really a magical place for me personally...
hue was....had a nice old dynasty palace really in need of proper upkeeping ( the entrance fee just goes into people's pockets instead of the walls of the palace...sibei sad)

but definitely worth a rent car to drive (safer and also not worried about the weather...especially when seeing people riding hard on their moto in thehot sun while I enjoy the sun sand and the aircon...

but weather in hcm has become more....hot and then thunderstorms and then floods..
Old 31-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then try coming Pattaya.

okies la.
from jul starting right..will check flights
Old 01-06-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now you can say subjective...to many others cost is cheap or subjectively expensive...to many others achieve objectives rather than subjective more important...just like when you were single just a few years ago dun hear you say expensive...

One mountain got another mountain higher

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-06-2016, 08:32 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what you toking...I read first sentence oredi blurt...
Quote:
One mountain got another mountain higher

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Chey just when I just complimented you.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-06-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I stopped since 2007...BKK can only go one ways and no other way...

I have never really totally stopped going to any cuntries despite travelling heavily for both work and leisure for more than 30 years liao, just cut down or minimised only cause of certain factors especially when like-minded kakis start to one-by-one MCBB and give various excuses

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
this sounded like birdie singing...

Wait a while, the birdie might dance too........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1