The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
swing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Jakarta airport's new terminal opens in June.

Indonesian officials hope that with its opening, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport, and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Arlina Arshad Indonesia Correspondent In Jakarta.

Jakarta's busy Soekarno-Hatta airport will open a new terminal from the middle of next month, initially serving passengers on domestic and international flights by flag carrier Garuda Indonesia.

The modern Terminal 3 Ultimate, part of the capital's main Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang city, goes fully operational from next March, serving international flights from other carriers including Air France, China Airlines and Dutch carrier KLM. It is expected to become the only arrival and departure point for international passengers in future.

The 4.7 trillion rupiah (S$477 million) terminal will be able to handle 25 million passengers a year, adding to the airport's current capacity of 52 million.

"The terminal is our answer to passengers' dreams for an airport that has a large capacity, which is more comfortable and has better facilities and services," Mr Haerul Anwar, a spokesman for state airport operator Angkasa Pura II, told The Straits Times.

Spanning 422,804 sq m, the new terminal is slightly larger than Changi Airport's Terminal 3. It boasts 10 gates for international flights and 18 for domestic ones, two four-star hotels, meeting rooms, duty-free shops, retail outlets, restaurants and multi-storey carparks.

There will be skytrains to shuttle passengers between all three terminals, and commuter trains to take them to the city in less than an hour.

An automated baggage handling system featuring at least 13 conveyor belts, 206 check-in counters, and 38 self check-in and 12 bag drop counters, are expected to lead to swift clearance and shorter queues.

Officials hope that with the opening of the new terminal, Soekarno-Hatta would be able to rival Changi as well as Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), and lure international passengers to choose Jakarta as a transit point.

Mr Haerul disclosed that airlines would be given discounts on landing fees to offset the "refuelling costs which are 20 to 24 per cent higher than our neighbours' ".

He said the airport authority also intended to "showcase our deep culture and heritage and local talents to attract travellers", adding that art exhibitions, cultural shows and local dances will be held regularly.

Analysts, however, remained sceptical about the ambitious plans to take on Changi and KLIA.

"It will take our airport 20 years to reach Changi Airport's standard. These improvements are just the first step towards a long journey," said former lawmaker and aviation analyst Alvin Lie.

Indonesia's aviation industry sorely lags behind other countries', with a dismal air safety record, flight delays, poorly skilled workers and sloppy maintenance, said Mr Dudi Sudibyo, a senior editor of aviation magazine Angkasa.

Transport Ministry spokesman Hemi Pramuharjo said the new terminal was part of efforts to spruce up 29 international and 236 domestic airports across the country.

He told The Straits Times: "The demand for air transport is growing. The airport needs a makeover. We want to upgrade the facilities and optimise the integration of the aviation system."

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-...-opens-in-june
Bro, FYI - T3 already operational...but I don't feel much difference when landed, maybe I dun hv any luggage.

Btw -Sense spa at Mangga dua is closed so don't bother
Old 27-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wolfgang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I'm at Kelapa gading area now, any place to recommend? Where can I find freelancer?
Old 27-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

The old T3 had open long time ago but this is the new extension which will be open soon.
Old 27-05-2016, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros, are there any pickup bars near Kelapa gading?
Old 27-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Hi Bros, any pickup bars near Kelapa gading area to recommend?
Old 27-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Ramadan beckons, not great time to visit Jakarta, will be super dry
Old 28-05-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Ramadan beckons, not great time to visit Jakarta, will be super dry
Not really... and at times you will have more selection. For the past few years, many bandung gals come to work in Jakarta during the fasting month as I introduce them to all the mummy/general manager/owner contacts that I had. So you might have better selection. All the gals that work in this line and need the money, they all come to jkt and work.
Old 28-05-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeng View Post
Guys should try out the sensual massage at b fashion hotel, especially if you get a big boobs girl wonderful feeling, dmg around 500k to 600k and 100k tips.

Too bad I went on Saturday most of the girls got chosen, go on weekday perhaps.

Room wise is okay if only they can improve it much better.

Anyone try malio spa or massage what the dmg like?
Chosen? For sensual massage you can't choose (as in visibly choose) the girls. Only Freelance (which from what I understand is just for FJ) can. So it's like unless you know the number else kinda random.
Old 29-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur View Post
Chosen? For sensual massage you can't choose (as in visibly choose) the girls. Only Freelance (which from what I understand is just for FJ) can. So it's like unless you know the number else kinda random.
What I mean is the selection of the girls is much lesser. When I reached that time near 5:30pm, only 5 number tag of girls available for me to choose. Yes we choose the girl on the phone based on photo, if only I come at good timing avoid the peak time probably more girls available for me to pick.

Saw a few nice one on the phone but unable to pick them as they are already service other customer

Sometime must ask mummy to introduce good one. But too bad for me left with 5 number tag not all great looking...

My experience with my girl was not bad, body to body massage she had nice big boobs 😍😍😍
Old 29-05-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Jakarta airport's new terminal opens in June.
Pak BlueDragon193 you also start to get interested in Jakarta?
Old 30-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
soblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoblur is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeng View Post
What I mean is the selection of the girls is much lesser. When I reached that time near 5:30pm, only 5 number tag of girls available for me to choose. Yes we choose the girl on the phone based on photo, if only I come at good timing avoid the peak time probably more girls available for me to pick.

Saw a few nice one on the phone but unable to pick them as they are already service other customer

Sometime must ask mummy to introduce good one. But too bad for me left with 5 number tag not all great looking...

My experience with my girl was not bad, body to body massage she had nice big boobs 😍😍😍
Oh, this is something I never knew. Can choose on phone ah.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur View Post
Oh, this is something I never knew. Can choose on phone ah.
Go by photo on phone lol

Anyway is near taman angrek opposite, that area is kinda of jam
Old 31-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang123 View Post
Hi Bros, any pickup bars near Kelapa gading area to recommend?
Absolutely none. Kelapa Gading is a Chinese area so it only has brothels. If you want to find areas with pickup bars, you need to go to the areas with westerners.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha you enjoy man.

Please report the SYT cewek strength at Classic and Travel.

Hey Bro tony,

Am back from JKT on sunday but due to work commitment, not much time to post.

In fact, this round, did not went to travel or classic but try explore new places & finish up our previous balance at empo ktv.

First night as we arrive late, ard 9ish pm, went to king cross kelapa gading lounge for chill only. watching the striptease dancer, the set up quite relax compare to malio though is the same management, everyone get to sit down & not so packed. They do have the sensual massage but did not get to try it as quite late.

Next day went to My place to find My usual darling, have always get this syt since the last 4th round..hahaha..like her massage style, as now quite regular with her, she know my massage pattern liao. Think next trip must chiong her out liao for some action since ice have break, her gfe is good.

Nightfall's, we went to empo ktv to enjoy again..this round is slight more exp due to Friday, 5.7 juta in total but still enjoy the atmosphere there each time,as a friend of mine was there to celebrate his birthday, I can say after all the action, the whole room was a mess with bra,panties,clothes,cake,cream all over the room,TV,sofa & toilet. Get to live once to experience this..all birthday suit & non stop action after 30 mins.

Next trip I planning for my work & relax should be mid July or August again..

Catch up with you real soon Bro Tony
Old 01-06-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Nightfall's, we went to empo ktv to enjoy again..this round is slight more exp due to Friday, 5.7 juta in total but still enjoy the atmosphere there each time,as a friend of mine was there to celebrate his birthday, I can say after all the action, the whole room was a mess with bra,panties,clothes,cake,cream all over the room,TV,sofa & toilet. Get to live once to experience this..all birthday suit & non stop action after 30 mins.
Mas rudolf thanks for the update on King Cross, My Place and Emporium KTV.

Hahaha in China we call it HD (高清) when playing stripping in KTV room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Next trip I planning for my work & relax should be mid July or August again.

Catch up with you real soon Bro Tony
I think my next trip will probably be in July also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread