The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
prelude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: India Info Thread

HI Bros,

I will be in Bangalore on 24th Feb to 3rd Mar, any local contact with HOT indian gals to share with me?

I probably think it will be super bored there, thus trying to find some activities to kill time

Would appreciate any help..... (can PM me if you have....appreciated)
Old 20-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
makeout28 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Visit to India New Delhi

Hi, Bros

I will visit India (New Delhi) next week, anyone have a lobang for me. Always visit the place but never end up happy gers there no services. Anyone got good lobang can share with me

Regards
Old 20-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visit to India New Delhi

Mate, you can check out this thread before someone comes in and 'make noise'.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 20-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I had merged all the 3 threads together...

pls dun start a thread without reading this sticky...

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=506129

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blursmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going over to Kochi India, any bro know local contact for Indian Girls.

Will be glad that senior out there can share...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

I am heading to mumbai in a few weeks..
Anyone got info of the place??
Old 04-04-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
lub69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros

I am currently in Pune, any bro nearby?
Old 25-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blursmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a dead thread....
Old 13-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Any fun in Mumbai

Any fun in. Mumbai??
Old 01-01-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Dasmaster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,
I read some of the comments on the mongering scene in India and the subsequent debate on whether Indian women are hot or not. Thought it might make sense to some if I chip in my few cents.
Firstly, I am an Indian who has lived in 7 countries and I have been in Singapore for over 8 yrs now. My mongering experience spreads across over 50 countries and you can probably read some of my earlier posts.
India is indeed a bad destination for mongering, there is no doubt about that. It does not mean the women in india are ugly. It means that their accessibility is low and your chance of screwing a Bollywood actress is as low as your chance of screwing Belinda Lee.

And I do agree that the general percentage of pretty women in India is a bit lower than that of most other countries although this part can vary from individual to individual. In Korea and Czech republic I find 8 out of 10 women pretty, in Singapore I find 4.5 out of 10 pretty and in India I find 2.2 out of 10 pretty. The problem is with india's population, the 7.8 out of 10 who are not pretty, make up for a huge number. Of course, the 2.2 out of 10 also make a huge number, but the problem is you don't get to screw them as easily as u might in most SE Asian countries.

In terms of cities, Delhi is among the better places to monger, Mumbai is among the worst and my home town, Kolkata is pretty non existent. In fact, I am now sitting in Kolkata trying my luck over internet for the last 3 hrs.
I do have some contacts who are knowledgeable and i'll turn to them tomorrow, but I know the quality/value/satisfaction will not be comparable to good old Geylang.

The best way is to make a local friend who has some experience in mongering. Internet is loaded with scamsters and fake profiles and can really make u regret your decision. In India, prostitution is rampant, but its somewhat hush hush. Most indian girls who work in red light areas are from poor families and lower end of the society, so you won't get top quality hygiene and well maintained merchandize. There are upper end educated girls in the trade but they work mostly through hidden channels which are not easily accessible for a foreigner.

That said, sometimes you can get lucky and find some top girls and I have had such experience as well. But the frequency of that is far overshadowed by the frequency of poor bonks, so be prepared for that.

In a nutshell, never go to india for mongering, its not worth it. If u are there, u may try your luck, but be patient and find a channel rather than random efforts on the internet.

Sorry, I didn't post much encouraging words, but the reality is not very rosy out there in india.
Good Luck and Happy New Year!

DAS
Old 18-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any lobangs in Goa India?
Old 11-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
BlokeInSg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Will be in Mumbai until the 15th and then to Bangalore until the 20th.

If any bros want to meet up for drinks, let me know.

Cheers!
Old 27-05-2016, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adudman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in delhi for the next couple of weeks. any contacts for good FL in delhi/gurgaon area.
Old 28-05-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adudman View Post
I am in delhi for the next couple of weeks. any contacts for good FL in delhi/gurgaon area.
Hi Bro. hope this link helps!
http://indianlair.com/meeting-women-delhi-560.html

Enjoy your stay.

Alternatively, speak to the guys who are working in the hotel especially the door man or the luggage guys, they may also give you the updated info.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
appasionato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When in Mumbai, contact Raj (‪+91 96199 28794‬). He speaks good English so easy to communicate with him. He will send u pictures and you choose. Then just wait for the lady to come and action time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1