The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2009, 03:05 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Guzhen Guangzhou, China

I cannot find any thread on this lighting town known as Guzhen, I didn't get much information about this place also before I go there for work....but I found some interesting places, so I just want to share in case other brothers happened to be there for lighting business also....!

My First Virgin Guzhen Trip In China

My Glass-Gem In Guzhen ~ China!

Introduction ~ Guzhen is a town full of lighting and also full of small, medium and large factories around the out skirt of Guzhen. Guzhen is in Zhongshan Province In Guangdong State….(Southern China)

Guzhen is a very big town……! I stayed at one of the best hotel in Guzhen that is the Zhongshan International Hotel (5-stars)

I was very busy in that 4 days and 3 nights really working trip as we work the whole day non-stop and we have seen 9 companies and visited 4 factories, every factories is about 1.5 ~ 2.5 hours drive.

Ok….the first 2 night is boring as we didn’t where to go and we reject out suppliers offer for a night out except dinner as we have to put a good image in front of them as I am with my Hong Kong partners there.

First night we end up in a place known as Huangguan ( a clean massage parlour) with 2 hours massage in a VIP room with huge TV, free flow of dessert, drinks for RMB 280 for 3 persons……good deal! ( in my heart, wow…so cheap) A very nice place with posh deco and so forth. We had our dinner at the same establishment as there is a KTV (Crown KTV) and a restaurant in one stop centre kind of style.

Second night, the same shit thing as our HK partners want to enjoy but don’t want to let our suppliers knows….KNN. We found another “Foot massage” parlour near our hotel …….. this time is worst open area with glass window but damn kow cheap 3 persons for RMB 240….without dessert but with drink like coffee, tea, milo and juice….all type of juice but the one I want ……don’t have….and the girl have low-cut dress and we can only see the half papaya…..coming out…..blood ooze out of our nose…..2nd night vegetarian also.

Third day….last day, we have the busiest day as we need to finish what we came there to do….and the last one is about 2 hours drive….and Walla…..we met with a Malaysian manager there……KNN….of course I started to ask about the “lubang” after the serious discussion is over.

He said to me….I bring shame to him as the happening place is in our HOTEL itself…..5th floor the other wing….same management as our hotel so girl friendly lah!…Cursing and swearing….why didn’t we explore that dark area behind our hotel?

It is a Spa….together with a disco and also a KTV…they called it “Tong Fong Wei”

First I was given a big menu and I don’t what the shit is written there….I say I want the special one…..the called the “Red Dragon Kin Silk” something like that……ok!

I was lead to a room and there is a wooden panel on top of the huge bed…….I don’t speak Mandarin….so the girl just smile all the time as I pick her from about 250 gals group……tall slim and fair….boobs B-Cup as I am not a boobs person so ok lah!

First I was “command” to strip…..and have bath together….with her papaya….and follows by the bbbj……soap all over us….cannot tahan already…..then rinse me like a baby.

Back to the bed….she dry me with a warm towel…..and ask me to lie down while she adjust the Red Dragon Rope……….and she lie down on her belly on the rope itself and started to swing into clockwise many rounds……and adjust her mouth into my didi…..and release…..she spin and spin grinning my didi….with her skilful bbbj round and round…damn shiok….heaven on earth! The best thing is that her teeth never touched my didi while the spinning!

Date: 21st Nov 2008 (10.30pm)
Name: Shiew Hwang (something like that)
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Jiangsu.
Face: 8/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet wet wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative) Have to start to learn at least t speak mandarin….pho thong hua
DATY: not my cup of tea
AR: Yes
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”tang ren ke yee”
Finger: Too shock blur already enjoy her service too much even to think of fingering….!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go to Guzhen again for another “factory” visit
Skin: Very Smooth
What turn me on: The Red Dragon…..dunno what…..! me no speak Mandarin mah!
Damage: For 2 hours of pure heavenly treatment RMB 680. (discount for hotel guest RMB80) Total damage: RMB608.

By the way, the girls WILL not release you if you had only one round….the company policy MUST have at least 2 rounds before can go……..! She suck me dry…..!

Next KTV

We were lead to a room and ask to have a “char” first while the mamasan arrange some girls for us to view….ask why so late?

There is 3 mamasan and each bring in a group of 25 girls each time…..but the time of the second round…..I ask actually how many girls you have here…….each mamasan have about 300+ plus but half is taken already since it is past midnight already!

So after seeing 150 gals ….I ask the mamasan to introduce a SYT and sweet girls for me….my eyes blur already…cannot remember so many names and numbers…old already …….one tall Peking mui comes in…ok…on!

Back to the hotel went up to the executive floor for a cup of coffee and snack to get to know each other…..KNS my mandarin is really need polish up……so many laughs and giggles…..and many whats…..ok pay the bill down to the room for action time.

Nice girl……bath again….but this time she is a bit shy……FK all the way…….in the bathroom……both have foam bath…. Like James Bond…..hahahahahah!

Back to the room…slow exotic kissing….while saliva dripping down…..the cheeks….and she is so smooth ……and fair….her hair smell like rose…..turn me on….! We start the fore play about ½ hour and cap….I did all the position I can think off….and because she is so cute and elegant…I cum quickly in spite of the 2 rounds of red dragon…..hahhaahaah!

After another hour of Chinese language class from her….she climb on me again…….hahahahh!

We had, doggie, reverse doggie, missionary, side thrust, all sort of positions I can think of and it is a bit difficult for me to cum that night after 50 minutes of pumping as it is my 4th rounds…and almost knock out already as I am very tired already…! TKO!

Date: 21st Nov 2008 (1.00am till 5am as got a early morning flight)
Name: Li Lee Wan
Body: nice curve, smooth fair skin
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy wet and tight)
Boobs: 7/10 (a bit small but firm and pinkish!)
BBBJ: 9/10 (almost prefect)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
FK: Yes
Finger: yes…..she love it!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go again for another “sight” visit
Skin: Smooth silky
What turn me on: Her curvy bodyline like model.
Damage: RMB 800 + RMB 100 (tips)

Well, my second adventurous cheonging experience in a strange town…..hahahah!

I fall asleep even before the flight took off………..and have a sweet dream not wet dream as no more bullets!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

My Second Guzhen trip In China – 11th ~13th December 2008
Guzhen is a very big town……! I stayed back at the same best hotel in Guzhen that is the Zhongshan International Hotel (5-stars)

I was very busy as usual as somehow the person dealing with us is only a middle man without any office…..cb….in that 2 days and 2 nights suppose to see the lighting fully assembled but KNN not even finished yet so got to advise how to do some more…….. we work the whole day non-stop.

Ok….the first night we went back to the Hungguan Washfoot centre again, I booked the same girl and now my mandarin is improving….hahahahah! So more information….we can actually book the girl out but got to pay the hours which is RMB38 an hour….pay for 5 hours then off to a KTV…..beside the establishment. Huangguan (a clean massage parlour) with 2 hours massage in a VIP room with huge TV, free flow of dessert, drinks for RMB 280 for 3 persons……good deal! (in my heart, wow…so cheap) A very nice place with posh deco and so forth. (more good news after this trip...hahhaha!)

First night we end up in a place known after our dinner at the same establishment as there is a KTV (Crown KTV) and a restaurant in one stop centre kind of style. We sing song and talk …..hahhaha….and end up at 1am and the bill comes to about RMB260 inclusive of beer and soft drink and coffee…for me…hahahah!

I booked the girl known as Ah Pik and she even teach me to speak Mandarin (Pu Thong Hua) something like that. Her no is 137.

Second Night

Second night, the same shit thing as our HK partners want to enjoy but don’t want to let our suppliers knows….KNN. We found another “Foot massage” parlour near our hotel …….. this time is mysterious as I don’t what is written at the sign board….I asked for normal foot massage but then the captain give us a funny looks as the place is so run down……..! but damn kow cheap 3 persons for RMB 180 (an hour)….without dessert but with drink like coffee, tea, milo and juice….!

Hua Ling Sauna Centre
13527109xxx

During the massage…..my SYT girl is flirting with me….speaking PU Thong Hua…of which I hardly understand….but under-already stand……ask my Chinese friend….(chee lee…yow mah!)..here got or not….he laugh and says (mei yo wan tih) No problem.

I was lead to a room and quite dim…..sop…no red dragon silk robe…..shit …first I was “command” to strip ..….bath together is a small room with a big bath tub…….and soap all over her and comes her bbbj….ok…..rub her tits into my didi and all over my back…tits scrub…..! See pei soong! Smiling to myself…no bad for a banana man!

Back to the bed….she dry me with a warm towel…..and ask me to lie down while she service me…..and cannot tahan rape her…kau kau…side, middle centre …..just poke…dunno got go in her anal hole or not….!

After resting for a while…..and she comes in and attack my didi again…old man where can go like Ferrari….only like old Photon….hahahahahah…second one was a cow girl all the way…..as tired already…took about another 45 minutes before explore…….10 minutes rest in between where got enough…..legs also weaken already.

Date: 12th December 2008 (10.30pm)
Name: Shiew Theng (something like that) everything sound like siew or shiew or seou…(small to me)
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Shigi. (near Fushen)
Face: 7/10
Pussy: 8/10 (good pussy tight and wet)
Boobs: 7/10 (A bit small (A-B-cup but I am not a boobs lover so I don’t mind)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal but when hungry….good)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”tang ren ke yee”
Finger: yessss
WIR: Dunno…as there is so many places to explore only got so little time.
Skin: Very Smooth
What turn me on: 2 days on vegetarian diet……hungry for sexxxx!
Damage: For 2 hours of pure heavenly treatment RMB 480 + tips (I give her and she is so happy – RMB100.

OKT: Chinese name
MB: 13527109xxx

The last pictures is the noodle I had at the Guangzhou airport taste like shit...tasteless and cost me RMB 78 ++ one bowl....KNN!

To be continued with last trip (16th ~ 20th December 2008)
Old 01-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Guzhen Guangzhou, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
.......... that night after 50 minutes of pumping as it is my 4th rounds…and almost knock out....I fall asleep even before the flight took off………..and have a sweet dream not wet dream as no more bullets!
wow! my lord, you no longer Playman, now Playsuperman......

so when your next site visit, can bring ah pek go and get heart attack?
Old 01-01-2009, 03:20 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Actually the town is quite small and the places to cheong only can be found if you ask around or you go with a local if not...not possible unlike Hatyai or Danok....you will be bored there.

For me no choice....because of work...as I thought that I am going to go there only one time....to view the good before they shipped but end up with 3 trips!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

Hahahahahaha
Old 01-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Actually the town is quite small and the places to cheong only can be found if you ask around or you go with a local if not...not possible unlike Hatyai or Danok....you will be bored there.

For me no choice....because of work...as I thought that I am going to go there only one time....to view the good before they shipped but end up with 3 trips!
Nice FR, So now u will start to forget danok & hatyai liao izzit ?

Last edited by TD.king; 01-01-2009 at 03:45 AM.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Nice FR, So now u will start to forget danok & hatyai liao izzit ?
No lah bro....I cannot speak Mandarin and so a bit difficult but then it is also a blessing in disguise as no KC game.....!

Thai girls is still my favourite as they are more warm in many sense (my own humble opinion) as they are many PRC lovers here.....hahahahah!

But then the PRC are not far behind....and they can be very good at KC game.....(when they wanted to) from my observation!

For Danok and Hatyai......waiting for my grandmaster....you to confirm the dates....!

But I am still busy until before CNY!
Old 06-01-2009, 06:07 PM
SamSter

My Last Trip Guzhen trip In China – 16th ~20th December 2008

This is my last trip for 2008 to China ~ Guzhen as I have to oversee that they load the thing into the delivery truck before I can leave China ……. !

I was very busy as usual as finally I managed to see some of my stuff ready and assembled…

16th December 2008

Nothing much happened as we send the full day and night watching the Chinese doing my assembly works until 1am in the morning!

17th December 2008

Same thing quote routine but come back to hotel late as usual around 10am and after a short dinner at another town called Wong Kei…..we popped into our favourite foot massage centre known as Hungguan Footwash…a clean place for foot massage only which have 308 girls at any one shift. Called my favourite girl 137….hahahahah! As have been standing 2 days straight watching the factory people work.

Now after the foot massage at 12.30am and her shift ends at 3am…..booked her out for karaoke session…..and we sings song and she got a bit tipsy…..and her friend is also high already. My HK friend is already drunk…so they send us back to our hotel.

When arrived at our hotel, her friend say she is going back alone as her house is very near our hotel but “137” house is quite far and she suggests that why don’t she put a night at our room……she says not very nice (Pu how ei see) something like that. I says (mei yo wen tee) No problem…..hahahahah!

In the room, she shy shy says want to use the toilet and after that coming out fully clothes also…no kang tao…..I bath myself and sleep..loh! As I don’t expected anything as they refuse to take our money even tips as they claimed that they are not (Siew Chair)

Change into my boxer and sleep at one corner as I only got a single bed room……she says cold and turn down the air-con….off the light and …….sleep…..suddenly she says something in Mandarin….cold lah…can hug you to sleep….of course can lah!

Slowly…..she hug me and rubbing my tummy…….her breast is against my chest…..beh tahan but then I don’t what to do….play stupid and innocent…..suddenly she giggles and her cold hand inside my boxer….who is already wake up….!

FJ a while slowly un-button her bra…..and squeeze her B-cup breast….so firm and nice ……..FJ….strip her shirt and pants……smooth body…..!

She climb on me….and suddenly…I says stop…I have CD….I always carry one box just in case…hahahahah!

No bbbj…..but she is wet like flowing tap…….cap me and ride me and the soft moaning………ah….eh….ah…..cowgirl……missionary….side thrust….cum in cowgirl position……but she keep on riding until a loud moan….she cum also……she smile cheekily at me….and ask me while laying beside me….why I got CD…..I just says my HK friend’s one…..hahahahah!

Sleep at about 3-4am dunno…..and wake at about 7am for breakfast….I go for second round as she is laying with any clothing hugging me with her legs crossing my legs…..and my little brothers is grasping for air…..and “water” …..hai water….hahahah! Go for a second round…..then bath and go for breakfast while she says she still want to sleep.

18th December 2008

Work in the morning and come back at night around 7pm….a bit early today as the factory is rushing through my things…….she called and asked us whether we are coming to see her later in the night as she cannot booked herself out unless we had booked her in the centre and continue her working hours through booking all her remaining working time.

Next KTV (Oriental Disco Club)

Meantime……we decided to visit our first mamasan Mei Boa at “Tong Fong Wei” behind our hotel…….3 of us, 2 Malaysian and my HK friend with girl and drink comes to about RMB 1,000 including tips and Siew fei…….hahahah! I ask the mamasan to introduce a SYT and sweet girls for me….my eyes blur already…cannot remember so many names and numbers…old already …….one tall Shegi (Sek Kai) pronounce in Cantonese) mui comes in…ok…on! But nice girl……but this time she is a bit shy shy type.

It cost me RMB800 for St and LT for RMB1,000 so I decide to take LT as I am going to see “137” later on…..another RMB200 for the 2 hour room at the KTV. I was lead to a room and quite dim…..sop…no red dragon silk robe…..shit this time!

Date: 19th December 2008
Name: Ah Ying
Body: nice curve, smooth silky fair skin and a slim body
Pussy: 8/10 (very juicy)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal but when hungry….good)
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
FK: Yes…..of course! She says…”Ker Yee”
What turn me on: To try out KTV girl but ML girl “137” is better!
Damage: For 2 hours of normal sex a bit like our normal MP in Malaysia RMB 800 + tips -RMB100 and another RMB200 for the room. For that price nothing special but ok lah….original Chinese food….hahahaha!

Go back to see my “137” and booked her out for 3hours X RMB38 = RMB114 damn kau cheap after 1 hour of foot massage again…..!

Straight go back to the hotel and have coffee at the SKY Lounge at the 23rd Floor as there is nothing to eat after 9pm around our hotel area…..!

This time she bring clothing with her….see through night gown but no use for show only as she only wears for a few minutes…..and we FK…..and all over again….and she sleeping naked while her night gown is laying on the floor besides our bed.

She got to work morning shift so only 1 round in the night had breakfast with us…..but as it is the last day, we bull-shit her that we are going to left for HK in the afternoon…..ok…..kiss goodbye……and end of “137”

Date: 19th December 2008
Name: Ah Pik (something like that)
Body: Smooth silky fair skin have sharp features from Shigi
Pussy: 6-5/10 (good pussy still tight and very wet despite got one kid age 4 yrs already)
BBBJ: None
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and accommodative too bad cannot elaborate further with my pho thong hua)
Finger: Didn’t asked and didn’t do also
WIR: Nope got to try new vegetable mah!
What turn me on: Girl next-door look !
Damage: For 2 days – damage only RMB 365 (her handbag and her son’s Christmas Clothing + RMB 100 for taxi back to work = RMB 465 for 2 days excluding foot massage fees……..! Better don’t see her again afraid of KC game will start after this….!
Old 06-01-2009, 06:10 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: My Last trip to Guzhen Guangzhou, China

19th December 2008 ( Last night)

Wake up for breakfast and off to work again….this time a bit better as I can see all the goods almost done up but shoddy work…no choice get it back first then decide what to do?

Back to the hotel after 10am damn tired, went up to the executive floor for a cup of coffee with my buddy from HK who helps me with all the way regarding this deal.
KNS my mandarin is really need polish up……so many chun girls but cannot sweet talk…..saw a very nice waitress and now trying to court her for her number, finally manage to get her number unlike during my Thai trip miss the Heineken girl….sigh!

Nice girl and sweet, when I say the next time I come can show me around? She says what, I thought you are going to show me around and “wan”…(play). Ok leave it for next trip!

Last night already, and things have finished already all my work done….what the heck, call the Chinese and ask any new lubang to go or not. Take a quick shower as whole day in the factory and off we go….. to a town called “Siew Lan” supposedly known as the Spa Town of China….there is so many Spas everywhere…..!

It took us about 45 minutes to an hour to go there. We went into a Spa……but sorry I cannot read Chinese..dunno what shit name it is but then it is posh better that the one in KL…..most of them….nice Jacuzzi and so forth…big huge TV room…lots of things on the menu as they explain each one to me but still couldn’t understand as it is like some Name of the Menu for food…sorry!

Date: 20th December 2008
Name: Ah Hua (Ah Wah in Cantonese)
Body: petite small frame with curvy body flat tummy, smooth fair skin
Pussy: 910 (almost like a virgin pussy wet and tight)
Boobs: 7/10 (a bit small but firm and pinkish!)
BBBJ: So so only my didi hurts a bit from her teeth….)
GFE: 10/10 (very very very friendly and accommodative)
Finger: yes…..she love it!
WIR: Yes definitely if I need to go again for another “sight” visit
Skin: Smooth silky
What turn me on: Her curvy bodyline like model.
Damage: RMB 600 + RMB 200 (tips) as I like her shape feature and cute cute smile!

She then explained to me that I can have a choice of services I want but they don’t have the Red string , (helicopter sex), the rest sound Greek to me!

Therefore I opted for inflatable air bed massage with oil thinking about the Bangkok type one but I was wrong. She then led me up to a big cosy room quite bright but can be dimmed down with aromatic smell of incense exotic much to my liking as there’s also attached bathroom with toilet facilities

We stripped to our birthday suits and proceed to shower. She gave me a thorough clean up with sensual touches here and there. Suddenly, she started her cat bath after the foam is being rinsed off……damn nice for a start. Looking at her is simply like heaven on earth….like with a fairy from Wonderland….hahahahh!

After the bath, she dried me up from head to toe and we proceed to the airbed. She poured some oil onto my body and into her body and start massaging me like the one in BKK but this is with oil instead of soapy foam. Start circling me with her breast (B-cup) but the tits is so firm and like a small stick into my oily body down to my didi and my ping pong, thigh slowly go down to knee and finally rub sole of my feet with her nipples! Close my eyes and enjoying the sensual act and forget that I am in a SPA…..more like in heaven…..floating away!

We went for another round of bath, this time to clean off the oil and I just cant wait for more action to get started, lying on bed after being dried up by the warm towel and wiped by her and her goes again to wash herself up.
She cat bath me from ear to neck, slowly move to my nipples suck them hard a bit pain, giving a good suck and lick for quite awhile before proceeding to my thigh area and pushed my legs high up for AR like batin style, somemore she poke in my asshole with her tongue………I have lost my virgin hole to her tongue in China……(tears of joy cover my eyes…..hahahahah joking) She is practically screwing my asshole with her tongue in out in out…damn shiok!

Next, she asked me to move into doggy position and slowly, she wanted to bbbj me but I say I wanted cap…….sorry….strange land must be careful……while lie down in front of me, slowly move upwards to catbath me and again, she was licking my asshole gently and slowly while she lick me like a cat.

After half an hour on the foreplay cannot tahan already I started to screw her like on the first night on honeymoon as there is no tomorrow…… started to give her a hell of a time, pi pat pit pat …..all the sound from her juicy water….make all the patting sounds…….unloaded off in missionary as she make a man hunger for sex…..it is very very satisfactory……!

Last stop for the night

As I thought it is my last trip there so I went to another KTV town known as Shegi (Shi Kei) something like that about another hour from Siew Lan) There they have about 10 KTV is a square look like more towards posh nightclub…rather than KTV.

Meet a beautiful captain by the name of Siew Jin…something like that …sorry I am a banana man! It is known as Star Club. (07-60-8861 6888) One room cost about RMB 800 for the room only but quite nice set up without mei mei and foods and drinks!

As it is already quite late around 1am (but then the place closed at 7am in the morning…can see many nice car luxury cars in fact)

She bring in about 20-30 girls some pretty and some not so nice…for me….maybe because of the recent encounter with Ah Hua so just talk TSCC with the girl named Siew Lan….all the Siew Siew …makes me so confused!

One hour is RMB38….if no booking got to pay another RMB200 (Siew Fei)..KNN this I understand! Hahahahahah! Go back to the hotel around 4am…..started to pack and ready to leave the hotel at 6am as I need to catch my flight around 10.25am and from Guzhen to the airport is about 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours……sleep all the way in the taxi!

The room charges is a bit funny…..but then when we order the drink and food it is deducted from the charges…..like RMB 600 and the drinks comes to RMB 230 then I still have RMB370 credit…if it not use then it is burned….with only 2 of us and 2 girls, we cannot finished the credit so the girls ask us to order all the rest for beer and they tapoa back…..hahahahah!

Bye Bye Guzhen for the memorial moment of my life and new exposure to China!

Nice restaurant as follows:

Xiaolan Seaport Restaurant
Captain: Jiang Jia Ni (can speak Cantonese)
Mobile: 13528287657
No:62, Shengping Zhong Rd, Xianlan Town Of Zhongshan,
Guangdong
Tel: (0760) 2211822 22111823 Fax: 22115515
Http://www.seaport.com.cn

MaoJia Restaurant
Dunno How to read…..
No: 0760-223 98558
(Nice authentic Chinese food named under Mao See Thong)
Nice Hotel near action place

Ju Cheng Hotel
Http://www.jucheng-hotel.com

Room starting from RMB 560 to RMB 1,200.
Suite only RMB 860 after discount above published rate!

Mr.Ng
Chinese Taxi Driver
Very helpful and can speak Cantonese…hahahahh!
Mobile:1392495810

Old 19-01-2009, 04:12 PM
SamSter

Hopefully My Last Trip to Guzhen In China – 16th ~17th January 2008

This is my last trip for 2008 to China ~ Guzhen hopefully as my client wants me to further enhance the fitting before they could accept the goods……so here I am going again……..!Sigh!

16th January 2008

Well, I took a flight to Hong Kong to me my buddy and together with my contractor we went to Guzhen in a coach from Hong Kong Airport directly to my hotel in Xiaolan (Ju Cheng Hotel) or Chrysanthemum Town Hotel.

By the time we reach the hotel it is already about 6pm and started to freeze already going down from 12 degrees in HK and to 6-7 degrees in Guzhen….!

Call my manufacturer and going through all the details and finished with a dinner at about 8.30pm. Quite sure not coming back in near future….all out to enjoy since we are staying only a night there and going back to Hk tomorrow night!

Went for a sauna there….within 10 minutes by taxi called the Xinbao (recreational Spa Salon)

Mamasan
15819399912 (Shia Chen) or sound something like that
Office no: 0760-87182333

I didn’t go for the massage but my contractor did and he is charge something like RMB 800 for a full package course including body scrub….for 2 hours including scrubbing your didi…..hahahahah!

Not bad girl from Yunan…..tall, white and small breast ……!

After that we adjoined to the hotel own karaoke room of which we known the mamasan from the last trip…..!

Got a big room for RMB480 and like usual we got RMb480 credit to order our drinks and food including tips bits or even cigarettes…..ok!

Start to parade about 10 girls and my contractor insisted that I pick one also if not he doesn’t want…..aiya…ok pick one young girl from dunno where forgotten the name of the town she is from but I can remember near Wuhan.

Sing song and talk cock…until 2am then proceed to supper to have steamboat, now the weather have change and goes down further to 3~4 degrees…luckily have mei mei to hug…if not die from freezing…Hahahahahahh!

After supper proceed back to the room and so cold so skip bathing….worry my didi cannot wait up but the warm mouth of the mei mei helps it to proudly stand up straight under the blanket.

Date: 16th January 2008
Name: Ah Fong
Body: small petite size, nice curve, smooth silky fair skin and small breast around Cup B – slightly smaller than B but bigger than A.
Pussy: 8/10 (very wet)
BBBJ: 6/10 (good when it is so cold even with the air-con switch off)
FK: Yes…..of course! She jus smile and nod her head….means can loh!
What turn me on: To try out KTV girl who is a bit “Kuan lan”!
Damage: For 3 1/2 hours of cold wild sex excluding RMB 600 + tips –RMB200 her transport back as she stayed quite far….according to her…she didn’t asked but I give it to her!

Next day back to Hong Kong…..not time for any cheong only foot massage and shopping shopping and shopping until all my HK dollars is finished…..hahahahahh!

A Very Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year to All the Chinese Cheongster In SBF!!! Huat Chye.....All Year!
Old 28-05-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 22
lanpasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A big hi to all the bros here, its been awhile. My apologies for digging out an old thread. Just a small update and on the side making some small enquiries from brothers familiar with this town. Currently in Guzhen Town for two nights.

Checked in Lighting Era Hotel around 12am and fast hand fast leg freshen up and took a short walk over to Oriental Disco & KTV to pass the night but they are already closed for the night so the mummy suggested we swing over to Long Du Hui.

Reached there at 1am and took the minimal package for 3 person at 680rmb till 3am closing time. Chose a lass from Guizhou @500rmb. Just sing song play dice and some small hugs since i wasn't expecting anything cause takeaway till 12pm quoted at 2000rmb which is tad pricey in my opinion.

Mostly quite friendly staffs from the mummy down to the ladies and waiter. Mummy gave us a ride back to the hotel in her car to end the night.

Might go to Oriental KTV for the next night since i heard cheaper than Long Du Hui.

Saw a few spa on the way back, would any brothers know any good ones that provide one dragon services with a comfy and clean settings like sauna and tv room?

Yours truly would be most grateful with any little details furnished. Thanks in advance 😄
Old 13-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dustyseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro could you tell me where is Guzhen Zhongshan International Hotel... couldn't find it.
The only 5 star hotel that I found is Yinquan hotel, Guo Mao International Hotel, Orient Hotel and Lighting Era Hotel....
Where can I find the Red Dragon Rope services? Thank you.
Old 13-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will also like to know if red dragon silk rope thing is still around or any Bros know where else have this. This goes on my bucket list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1